Staffing the Universe Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
they suck
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  njOctober 20, 2017
This company lacked in profession delay on payroll cost me more to work for them than I actually made. Which was nothing btw.It might work for some but not for all was happy to get something at first figure I can make money til something better came but the money still has yet to come . Only writing in hopes to be contacted and find out what's the hold up!!
Productive fun workplace
High Value Clerk (Current Employee) –  Baltimore mfJuly 19, 2017
I wirk for ups in arbutus very busy all year round depending on how many packages come i learned fast so i am now a pro i can average 30 packages a night by myself alone.The pay is great
Pros
Free pizza
Rude and unprofessional staff. Lacking people skills
Interviewee (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 22, 2016
I turned down a potential job opportunity with this company because the staffing lady i spoke with was unbelievably rude. I wouldn't refer anyone to this company who are looking for work.
Divided
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJMarch 16, 2016
For starters this company is family owned by the Block Family they have no respect for there employees at time no even addressing employees by there name very rude the wife of company walk around with her nose in the air as if she's better than people a bunch of privilege family that was handed everything
Pros
Co workers are fun
Cons
CEO rude
Time always correct
WarehouseI (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TnJune 24, 2015
I worked for UPS in Memphis, Tn although the warehouse where I was assigned worked 7 days 12 hours shifts I really enjoyed working for Staffing the Universe. I NEVER had a problem. my payroll was always entered correctly and in a timely matter. The staff were available for questions and any other concerns either by phone or email.
Pros
Nice compensation, placed quickly
Cons
No work-life balance
ready to work hard
Fiber Optic Tester (Current Employee) –  brownwoodNovember 20, 2014
I love working for this company you make a good living you don't have to work every day great benefits have been employed there fot 10yrs
Pros
make a good liviing
Cons
not appreciative of employees