Staffing

Staffing Employer Reviews

Ridiculous Hours
Auditor (Former Employee), Mentor, OHAugust 20, 2014
When interviewed, I was told overtime was optional and rare. Once trained, I was forced to complete 10-15 hours mandatory overtime each week for the entire time I was employed there (about 5 months). Got 9 weeks of training for a job that I did for 1 week and three days of training for the job that I did for the rest of the time. Production expectations – more... can only be met if you cut corners and rush through the job. – less
n/a
warehouse worker forklift opp. (Former Employee), wilmington caJune 18, 2014
Pros: easy work
Cons: somedays no work no job benefits no hire to company
a typical day at work goes pretty well working as a warehouse employee my responsbility is to unload trucks.

ive learned how to opperate forklift also unloading/loading techniques.

the hardest part about my job is business slows sometimes leaving lots of peoplle without work until it picks back up.

the most enjoyable part about my job is the staff – more... and our team we all work together. – less
Proffesional job service
General Labor (Former Employee), Grand Rapids MiJune 9, 2014
Pros: weekly paychecks
Cons: no benefits
Staffing kept me busy with job assignments and I got experience doing many different things in the warehouse environment, I had new co workers at every job assignment and enjoyed meeting a variety of people. The hardest part of any job they provided me with would probably be the commute. And the most enjoyable part was learning new things and meeting – more... new people. – less
it was the best job
cashier (Former Employee), Indio, CAMay 21, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
they paid me late, people I worked with were fun
would I do it again not for this company
Okay for short term work
File Clerk (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 29, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, pay
Cons: no consistent work
Was able to build experience on my resume with different job experiences in short time period.
Good work place
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), tullahoma,tnMarch 6, 2014
Good work place, but still a staffing job with no benifits. i have learned to use a smart scope and a cmm machine.
Easy and nice hours.
Trimmer (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 5, 2014
I work from 6am-2pm Monday through Friday. I would come in and get my area ready. I would trim pillows and make sure that there is nothing wrong with them before they go to the shipping department. I loved working with everyone they were all nice.
A fun and interesting place to work
Customer Service Rep. / Switchboard Op. (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: friendly and helpful atmosphere.
Cons: not having the same benefits as the permanant people even though i was working full time too.
My job at the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District was a very fun temporary assignment that I was placed at via Staffing Solutions. I learned alot on the job and made several lasting friendships. The hardest part of the job was being yelled at on the phone but I understood the frustrations that the customers were having. The best part of the job was – more... my co-workers,most were friendly and extremely helpful. – less
Staffing Manager
Onsite Manager (Current Employee), Garland, TXJanuary 22, 2014
I have been the Staffing industry for about 15 years and I love what I do on a daily basis. The best part of my day is meeting new people and making a change in their lives to know they have found the job of their dreams.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Electronics Technician (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJanuary 11, 2014
WAS CALIBRATION AND TEMPERATURE TECH FOR HEAT TREAT AND FORGING EQUIPMENT FOR PRODUCTION OF AIRCRAFT ENGINE COMPRESSOR BLADES. WAS ALLOWED TO SCHEDULE ALL TESTING TO HAVE THE LEAST AMOUNT OF IMPACT ON PRODUCTION. THIS FLEXIBILITY MADE IT POSSIBLE TO KEEP PRODUCTION AT FULL CAPACITY. ENJOYED KEEPING ALL EQUIPMENT IN TOP CONDITION.
Temp agency
Vertex, 10 Key Data Entry Analyst (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: good atmosphere
Cons: na
Worked for Cariten / Humana as a temp for a few months doing data entry.
Administrative Assistant/Web Designer (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMNovember 25, 2013
Learning how to do web designing
Love keeping busy
Fast pace
Management is professional
Consistent placement
Data Manager - Office Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHNovember 22, 2013
Placed at different University Hospital location utilizing my current skills, while learning their customized systems
Learning to make Jewelry
Jewelry Fabricator (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMOctober 21, 2013
Pros: overtime during holidays
Cons: no work during slow day s
We are usually busy during the holidays only
Learning to work with machines
Flexible schedule
R.N. (Former Employee), Port Orange office and various hospitals.September 27, 2013
Pros: self scheduling
Liked being able to work at different facilities. Office managers were great to work with.
Great support
HELPDESK/OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Maryville, TNSeptember 14, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: no vacations
Staffing Solutions is a temporary employment service. When I first moved to TN, Staffing helped me obtain employment. All of the people have been very supportive. The benefits are a little high, and vacation pay has been discontinued but overall it has been a wonderful experiencing working for them.
great people, and good luches
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 9, 2013
Pros: met new people, and learned how to work in a warehouse.
Cons: i was only a temp. employee.
Going from the office work, to the warehouse floor, was a great way for me to learn to organize things, learn how to use more computer networks that will become valuable to me in the future.
productive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 16, 2013
I totally enjoyed working for this company ,the staff were very eager to find job placement
Productive place to work
Customer Care Agent/Sales Agent (Former Employee), Knoxville,TNAugust 10, 2013
There was never a day that went by that there was nothing to do or there was very little work, overall a great place to work
When I was out driving everything ok.
Driver (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 17, 2013
Pros: when i out drving everything would get done.
Cons: no breaks.
I liked doing my own thing and when everything was complete I was Happy and the Company was happy.

About Staffing

Medical Staffing Network Holdings, Inc. is a diversified temporary healthcare staffing company and a provider of per diem staffing – Read more