STAFFLOGIX Corporation

STAFFLOGIX Corporation Employer Reviews

Fluff end Operator (Former Employee), Ogden, UTJuly 11, 2014
Pros: steady, busy work
Cons: temperary positions
I felt challenged and productive and treated well. This was good working environment but temp position
a great experience driving forklift.
Mill Worker/receiver/warehouse (Former Employee), Naperville, ILJune 18, 2014
Pros: will find you work.
Cons: short term work
they will find you work but short term. I wanted full time work.
Typical 9 to 5
Production Assembler (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 23, 2014
The day would fly by due to the high demand of production. You'd go in and work your shift. Simple job of assembling products.
hard work
hand packer (Former Employee), Paris, TXFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: it was a job
Cons: the people never helped you
a typical day at work would be gooing to your machine and make boxes and begin packing the diapers. i learned how to be quick with my hands. my co workers were lazy and never wanted to help i worked 3x as hard because of them. hardest part of the job is just standing on concrete for 12 hrs in uncomfortable shoes. most enjoyable part would be meeting new people everyday.
They almost make it
Trouble Shooter (Former Employee), Pulaski, WIFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: company i worked for was great
Cons: they will tell you anything to get you to take the job
I worked for them for 3 months. They lied to me about the position The position I worked at was nothing like what they described(except for the hours)
On site management not available majority of the time
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Eatontown, NJAugust 21, 2013
Pros: vendors
I came in early every day left on time (had to pick up child from Latch-Key program)

Improved my data entry skills

Not accessible

Great co-workers

Onsite Management

Other co-workers
Horrible
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Paris, TXAugust 13, 2013
Under paid for work you do. Many employees sit in the bathroom and do not do their job.
Not a good place to work
Handpacker (Former Employee), Paris, TXJune 12, 2013
not a good job they are rude and mean to the people that works for them
It's a great place to work if you don't have a family to take care of
Stack off at Kimberly Clark (Former Employee), Kimberly ClarkJune 6, 2013
Pros: the weekly pay was great.
Cons: long shifts make for very sore and tired feet.
I enjoyed working for StaffLogix. It was great to receive weekly pay. I didn't like the long hours and the tiredness after working the shifts.
Poor Company
Programmer (Former Employee), ChicagoApril 25, 2013
Pros: nothing
If you are a contractor do not pick this company, they are not professional and not responsible.
They care about you.
Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee), Appleton, WIApril 15, 2013
Pros: no weekends
I was happy working for them.Then i got the job working at kimberly clark if i knew what they were like to work for i would of stayed at stafflogic.
must be able to work in fast paced assembly
Assembly Operator (Former Employee), Naperville, ILJanuary 15, 2013
Cons: low pay
Good job. Easy yet demanding. Co-workers were fun. I do not believe workers were being paid their worth.
same as auto liv really just with air bags
Contractor/Laborer (Former Employee), Farr West, UTJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: good money, friendly enviroment
Cons: wouldn't work with my college schedule
I worked on a conveyor line, watched diaper bags and packaged and palletized them. I learned to work at a very fast pace, I learned to palletize correctly. Management was very strict, co-workers were very nice and helpful, the hardest part about the job was standing in one place all day doing the same job, the most enjoyable part was 3 days on 3 days off every week for 12 hr shifts.
Very Productive
Data Entry Clerk/Specimen Accessioner (Former Employee), Burlington and RTP, NCDecember 18, 2012
Pros: environment, extended assignments etc.
Cons: healthcare, ended assignments etc.
Assignments consists of keying in data, filing, labeling and scanning.
Everyday was a new challenge in learning different procedures within completing your daily assignments. I have been taught the tracking and receiving of specimens which was done on the daily basis.

I enjoyed my co workers because you are treated as if you are a permanent part of the team.

The hardest part of the job was when one have you doing the specimens one way and then another tell you that you don't have to do all those procedures and try and give you shortcuts, that becomes confusing but I learned to get around the different techniques that people use.

My most enjoyable experience was my assignment in Burlington where I felt like a part of the team (family).
Welcome to Stafflogix where you go from a Hero to a Zero and your only as good as the last job you did
Assembler (Former Employee), Tucson, AZNovember 23, 2012
Pros: weekends off
Cons: no raises in 3 years
A day at stafflogix starts at 6am, you work a assembly line that is all by hand. The Work is mind numbingly simple, repetitive, and over all a hallmark in mediocrity. I learned my work doesn't speak for its self and that as long as your popular and can fog a mirror you will get hired on full time before anyone else whom may be better qualified. Management fails to provide a work enviroment that promotes any good quality in a worker. The inner workings of the upper management are limited at best with the GM micro-managing every other managerial member to the point that they are not capable of doing there job. my co-workers come and go so fequently that there is no point in learning there name until they have worked there at least 3 months. the hardest part of the job was maintaining my self-esteem so that i did not go hang myself after working there.
......
Easy but hardly any work
lab tech/ assembler (Current Employee), Grand Chute, WIJuly 28, 2012
Pros: easy work, decent pay for the job, 1st shift, clean lab, weekly pay
Cons: frequent layoffs, no hire ons
I experience frequent weekly lay offs. The people that buy our product take a while to send their orders. Therefor causing people to be laid of. Sometimes even lasting a month with no work.
Many nice people and a great staff
Product tester (Former Employee), Appleton, WIJune 25, 2012
Pros: easy work for the most part.
Cons: once you learn the process, you are left on your own.
While at work I would construct products with coworkers who would teach me how to do the job. I learned how much work goes into makingthe product for testing. The hardest part of the job, for me, was keeping the polly straight enough to put the next layer on. The most enjoyable part of the jo was the people I worked with, I meet many new friends.
Self-starter environment
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Naperville, ILMay 16, 2012
Pros: health insurance
Cons: job training
This was a self-starter environment which was micro-managed during a restructuring of management.
Staff Logix temp service is not good
Preparing parts feeders (Kitting) for SMT (Current Employee), Twinsburg, OHApril 4, 2012
Cons: they missed a payment that affected me.
The only thing Staff Logix cares about is getting paid. There not trying to find me a better job thats full time.
good people I work with the KC employees
contractor / material handler (Current Employee), new milford ctFebruary 29, 2012
Pros: 12 hours days weekly hours, 36 to 48 hours days off in between
Cons: swing shift two weekends per month
temp job when machines off icon no work for certain amount of time till they come back on