Staffmanagement

Staffmanagement Employer Reviews

great temp agency to get connected with
CSR (Former Employee), Lisle, ILSeptember 29, 2013
Cons: break, talk time, lunch, point system
Staff management it's self is a great company to work for, they are wiling to fight for the rights of their employees... However the company they they contracted with at times made the work difficult.
Typical Workplace
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Lisle, ILSeptember 17, 2012
My days at work are very simple, you clock in, wait for patrons to call you & do your best at satisfying their needs. Primarily what I have learned is how to be more efficient, I was already pretty good with fast-paced assignments. Our management team does their best at making sure things are in order. Everyone gets along pretty well, no drama, that's – more... always good. There isn't anything hard about the job at all, its plain common sense, only thing that can test you really is the patience with helping customers understand as good as you. If you have the right attitude, there is no challenge. – less
I would say it is still a work in progress....
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Stamford, CTJune 21, 2012
Pros: excellent work environment provided by client
Cons: there were a lot of kinks that needed to be worked through.
My grandmother always said that there is always good in situations. Having noted that, I will say that this job certainly is the best prep for anyone transitioning or willing to explore a career in management.