Staffmanagement Employee Reviews

very productive and fast pace
Forklift Operator and Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Mehoopany, PAApril 26, 2017
My typical day consisted of heavy lifting data entry and forklift operation. I learned how to process raw material items that came to our plant from vendors. I learned their computer systems as well in order to input the data of the rejected items. The workplace culture consist of making diapers, paper towels, and toilet paper. Honestly everything about my position was hard work but i love hard work. I absolutely loved and enjoyed everything about this job.
Pros
3 15 min breaks and 1 half hour lunch
Cons
my only con was how unsafe some workers were.
its very helpful
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJDecember 21, 2016
it was a good opportunity to help me get experiance in different areas also it was reliable until it became slow. but over all the agency was a good place to work
10 + Years Experience
On-Site Bilingual Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin-Illinois-TexasJuly 22, 2016
This Staffing firm offers lots of room for advancement, traveling with various positions available nationwide and internationally as well! Very knowledgeable in the Staffing Industry!!
Pros
Lots of room for growth!
Cons
Challanges!!
This employer is not a fair employer
Cargo Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 30, 2014
I believe that an employer should provide the proper training for the employee to be able to advance in their career
great temp agency to get connected with
CSR (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILSeptember 29, 2013
Staff management it's self is a great company to work for, they are wiling to fight for the rights of their employees... However the company they they contracted with at times made the work difficult.
Cons
break, talk time, lunch, point system
Typical Workplace
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Lisle, ILSeptember 17, 2012
My days at work are very simple, you clock in, wait for patrons to call you & do your best at satisfying their needs. Primarily what I have learned is how to be more efficient, I was already pretty good with fast-paced assignments. Our management team does their best at making sure things are in order. Everyone gets along pretty well, no drama, that's always good. There isn't anything hard about the job at all, its plain common sense, only thing that can test you really is the patience with helping customers understand as good as you. If you have the right attitude, there is no challenge.
I would say it is still a work in progress....
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJune 21, 2012
My grandmother always said that there is always good in situations. Having noted that, I will say that this job certainly is the best prep for anyone transitioning or willing to explore a career in management.
Pros
excellent work environment provided by client
Cons
there were a lot of kinks that needed to be worked through.

Want to know more about Staffmanagement?

Ask a question