Staffmark Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,880 reviews matching the search
great staff
Temporary hire (Current Employee) –  Searcy, ARJuly 27, 2016
they have great staff, love it
all around alright
days left early because of injury or illness, still count as full days missed, and you will have attendance issues
Great Place to work
Human Resources Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 27, 2016
This is a great company if you can get hired on permanently. The people are friendly and helpful and co-workers are amazing. Hours are good and the only downside is not having benefits or paid vacation time.
Temp work
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYJuly 26, 2016
this place gives you opportunity to work in many different locations and learn new skills. The only draw back is that it is temp work.
Pros
good pay
Cons
temp work
positive workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 25, 2016
I learned how to be a good worker,and to be a team player.Taught me how me how to be a hard worker.I enjoyed going to work everyday.There was nothing hard about doing my job after being properly trained.
Pros
Made enough money to take care of my family
Cons
I hated getting laid off
Always had available jobs
Collector for Durable Medical Equipment (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 25, 2016
Jobs were always available when needed. Didn't have to wait long to see recruiter for a job. Professional staff.
Pros
All good
Cons
All good
they dont have nothing to fun
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Easton, MDJuly 22, 2016
i learn and gain experience they give me the oportunity to gain more experience in diferent areas but the pay to low for all the resposability that we have, the co workers is good i enjoy the work but i enden the job for two eason one cause the pay is too low and is for season
Pros
they dont have nothing
Cons
i dont have anything to say
Great Place to Gain New Skills
Associate Provider File Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 22, 2016
Staffmark is a great organization where you can improve your currents skills and learn new ones. During my time at Staffmark, I had an assignment which lasted 1 year. I was able to improve my skills in research, data entry and in using EXCEL. Furthermore, it gave me additional skills in working different databases. Overall, it was a good experience where I was able to combine skills previously learned and learn new ones.
Pros
Flexible Work Hours
productive anf fun place to work
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2016
i Liked working at staffmark. It was a learning experience and it also gave me more knwledge about the culture of the industry.
Temporary Staffing Service
Warehouse Worker and Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJuly 18, 2016
Staffing service supervisors are very people oriented however; Staffmark does not offer no benefits, there are only benefits if the company you are currently working for hires you on their payroll. Overall a good place to work for unless they put you in a warehouse where a lot of prisoners are working.
Good Company
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJuly 16, 2016
This is a good place to work at because they do there best at helping you find a job weather its a full-time or part-time job.
Pros
Flexiable hours
Cons
No work sometime
Fun workplace
Shipping (Former Employee) –  Perris, CAJuly 14, 2016
Just the overall environment was great, coworkers were friendly, work was greatly organized and productive with no big issues.
Challenging and enjoyable
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2016
I enjoyed my position at Staffmark. I interacted with many people on a regular basis. I had to listen to their needs, be understanding, and still keep in mind that I had a job to complete.
Pros
Interacting with multiple people
Cons
Working in Atlanta
Very professional staffing agency
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 12, 2016
The account managers at Staffmark work hard to find you the position most suitable to your needs. Many of their clients are top companies in their field and pay is always comparable to regional averages.
Pros
Good pay, good assignments
Cons
Lack of benefits
Variety of assignments. Loved going to different companies.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 11, 2016
Worked primarily as an Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist for a variety of companies (TV Guide, Sony, Writers Guild, Actors Guild, etc.)
Pros
Great assignments and good pay
Cons
No cons.
Okay
Clamp Operator (Current Employee) –  Fairburn, GAJuly 11, 2016
Work days consist of pulling orders to be staged and loaded for shipping. Loading and Unloading trucks. Meet production qualifications everyday.
Do not work there
DHL Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 10, 2016
I would not recommend anybody to work here. There is little opportunity advance and the job security is awful.
They will work you a lot and never give you a bonus or raise.
Great Agency
QC Temp (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 10, 2016
They find you a job right away. Wish they have something in my career field but they mostly have warehouse jobs. They put you in descent pay job.
No Job security
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 8, 2016
There was no job security everyday you had to call and see if there was work for you or not . Very Stressful not knowing if there was work for you or not
Pros
People in the agency are very nice and hepfiul
Cons
No job security
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 8, 2016
Staffmark is an agency. I work for goodman whom is a part of staffmark. It's all work no play as it should be. Everything is on time no excuses no exceptions. They like to get started on time to meet company quotas.
Productive day at work enjoying your day and getting your work done.
All Warehouse Work & Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJJuly 4, 2016
A typical day at work will start off with a morning exercise followed by the assignment your assigned too. 15 min break then back to work for another 2 1/2 hours then lunch for 30 mins. After lunch back to work for 1 hour then another 15 mins break. Finish up your assignment then time to go home.

2.9