Staffmark

Staffmark Employer Reviews

It was an overall positive and productive experience working at the warehouse
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 27, 2014
Pros: i liked when there was weekly week lined up for me to do
Cons: sometimes there would not be work for a few days
A typical day at work consist of pulling and packing orders that were shipped out on a daily basis. The products were shipped out using boxes or large envelopes. I learned a lot from working at Archway. I learned how to successfully and accurately do quality control on big orders being shipped out, I was able to also preform some inventory task on the – more... left over product. I also learned to lead and train new employees on how to do good job and preform well under pressure. My co- workers were a delight to work with and I never encountered any on the job issues with any of my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was training men on how to successfully use a tape gun and add more tape when the roll ran out. I enjoyed that fact that I was often recognized for doing a good job at work and staying accident free on the job – less
filing clerk (Former Employee), PlainfieldAugust 22, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
I worked for a company called OHL warehouse through this staffing agency. My job was picking and packing, labeling items with new labels, assembling displays and filling them as I finish working assembly line, make boxes, and prepare for shipping. I was a line lead. I had eight people on my line and I checked all their work. Made sure my line stayed – more... busy and clean. I then worked in the office as a filing clerk as of 02/09/2011. – less
Work but low pay
General Labor (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILAugust 21, 2014
Pros: work
Cons: low pay, no benefits, no exact hours
Low Pay
No Benefits
No exact hours
Location: R.R Donnelley

Its pretty good work environment but the workers deserve better pay and benefits that for sure!
GREAT JOB ALL AROUND.
SHOE DEPT. MANAGER (Former Employee), HENDERSON,NCAugust 21, 2014
Pros: dealing with customer service
Cons: they went out of business
ALREADY AT THE TOP OF THE CORP.LATTER.VERY BUSY,PRODUCTIVE,AND FUN RETAIL.
Decent company
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Groveport, OHAugust 20, 2014
When there is work available the company serves you well. The jobs are very easy although the hours may not be all that great.
great enviroment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Hutchins, TXAugust 20, 2014
Pros: team work
Cons: temp
caring
keep me working
team work
always come to the site to check on employees
having to leave
Life at Staffmark
Parts Expeditor (Former Employee), Groveport, OHAugust 19, 2014
Pros: learning to run new equipment, and meeting new people.
Cons: pay, no vacation, no paid holidays
When I worked at Staff Mark it was a temp agency, I worked in a warehouse and in which the people at the warehouse liked me very much they had me doing many different things using many different pieces of equipment such as forklifts, reach trucks, pickers, power pallet jacks. I usually pick orders from a pick sheet, then did quality control checking – more... to make sure all product was picked and accounted for pack the product for shipment and loaded trucks with product to be shipped. Management didn't hear much from, My co-workers were great everyone worked together very well. There wasn't really any part of the job that you consider hard just had to pay attention to detail. the most enjoyable part of my job was being able to see what I had accomplished and helping others. – less
Good people Good company.
Laborer (Former Employee), Lacey, WAAugust 19, 2014
It was a good work atmosphere with a lot of things to do. No down time. As my first experience in a warehouse environment I was never chastised for learning, only taught to be the best.
Productive and fun workplace
Mail Processor (Former Employee), TNAugust 19, 2014
Responsible for careful handling of all merchandise to avoid damage. Staged final products for shipment. Attached identifying tags to containers. Assembled product containers and crates
Overall a great job
Temp for Charms and Co-op (Former Employee), Covington, TNAugust 16, 2014
Cons: stability
They had good communication skills and placed me quickly. I really do not have anything negative to say about staffmark. They placed me at Charms where I met my wife and then at Co-op where I was hired full time.
Provided a job when I was new to the state of Texas
Project Accounting/Data Entry (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 15, 2014
Pros: allowed to listen to audiobooks and music (low setting or headset)
Cons: outdated or malfunctioning computer system
Needed to complete an audit on at least 150 freight pay invoices per day.
Communicate with Settlement Coordinator regarding contract documents related to freight pay billing
Assess client’s billing and communicate with Settlement Coordinator as to the findings and actions taken
Data entry
work was not steady
Demolition (Temp) (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 14, 2014
depending on what job site you were sent to some were more pleasant than others but it usually wasn't stable maybe a few days here and few days there. The demolition position I worked there was pretty good and very fun!
Good work environment
Child Support Administrator (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 13, 2014
Great co-workers.Nice office space. Some management was difficult to work with and very secretive.
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Carlisle, PAAugust 13, 2014
It was a great place to start my career. I learned a lot and was happy about my accomplishments. They work with you and help you grow. I feel that they really want everyone to thrive.
nothing
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: the pay
Cons: lack of work
working for staff mark i liked it. staff mark always runs out of work.
n/a
Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Columbus, OhioAugust 12, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Work was decent, not enough assignments. Management were friendly, as well as co-workers.
laid back and easy
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), obetz, ohioAugust 12, 2014
Pros: easy
Cons: lots of down time with nothing to do.
I started at 7am and ended at 4:30pm. I loaded and unloaded trailers using sit down forklift and clamp trucks. Everyone one I worked with was really nice and very helpful. The hardest part of the job was shrink wrapping big orders. I enjoyed the people I worked with and how laid back the atmosphere was.
Productive $ fun great co-workers always ready to help. teamwork
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Dayton, OHAugust 11, 2014
I was always busy pulling some orders but main responsibility was packing orders. We had an 8 hour or 9hr day so life balance was very good. Management was ok, didn't see much of them unless there was a problem which was rare. Co-workers were really good helping with my training. We were a good team.
Excellent work environment
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Hicksville, NYAugust 8, 2014
Staffmark is a great place to work at. Good health insurance and excellent working hours.
Very rapid, repetitive production operation
Book Printer (Former Employee), Hot Springs, ARAugust 8, 2014
Pros: two shifts, offering - to me anyway - advantages of second shift schedule
Cons: very confining, rapid & repetitively stressful, work
Assembly line type of work requirement - although technically not such in operational setup - requiring extremely rapid scanning and handling in one or the other of two basic operations involved in the printing of the personalization page of U.S. Passports, and then the subsequent mailing of these Passports to applicants.
Due to extreme security requirements – more... work in both areas is very confining, both in physical and time constraints.
Building is new, providing comfortable overall environment, including break room facilities.
Considering the out the door product is U.S. Passports, management too greatly focused on quantity, while maintaining aura of utmost quality. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Staffmark

As one of the top ten commercial staffing companies in the country, Staffmark has the experience and the expertise to help you – Read more

Staffmark Photos