Staffmark
1,237 reviews

Staffmark Employee Reviews

Always placed me in to positions when in need of jobs.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 30, 2015
Staffmark has always placed me into positions whenever I was in need of a job with good pay. They were good people to work for.
Great people to assist
General Laborer (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: easy work, good people to work for
Cons: not secure work
arrived at work walked over to station, reviewed order file located the parts that order indicated. I would bring all needed supplies and told to complete order and proceeded to fill order. after all parts were don I would package in proper boxes fill out the remainder of work order, make labels and send off to shipping department. enjoyed working with my co-workers, always willing to help. my supervisor was a great person to work for, very thoughtful and caring to our need. always asking what he could provide to make our job easier on our hands.
Helped Get a Temporary Job
Cashier, Customer Service, Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Monday - Friday, Paid Weekly
Cons: Low Pay
Assisted me in getting employment. Employment ended and my messages were never returned about other possible positions.
good learning experience
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee), long beachJuly 23, 2015
good working environment great people to work with, good way to gain experience and learn new ways to get a job done. good opportunity for a working start.
Greet students and take orders,
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Chapel Hill, NCJuly 22, 2015
washed the dishes, mopped, buffed and swept the floors, Maintained a clean cooking
area at all times. Stocked the pantries and the closets with food and supplies.
Line Cook
Aramark
Greet students and take orders,
Operated multiple stations, while maintaining a clean workstation. Prepared food for
the station and made food to order during service.
Productive, stressful, and USED (personally)
Medical Records Technician (Sorter) (Former Employee), Pasadena,CaJuly 21, 2015
MSLA, A Medical Corporation-- Extremely busy, 10-12 hours 6-7 days loved the money and experience I was able to get. Quiet, great people to work with BUT they will get rid of people (THE BEST) like its nothing to them and over something petty. After you get "laid off" StaffMark doesn't help to find more work.
Didn't Last
Technical Trouble Shooting Support Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Paid training
Cons: had to supply my own equipment, pay for electric, phone and other bills that go with an at home business.
I really can't say much about Staffmark because I wasn't there long enough to judge them properly. They didn't give me a chance to prove my worth and I would have been one of the best employees they would have ever had if they had just checked my previous track record.
Best part was working from home and worst part was having to supply all my own equipment.
Belks distribution warehouse
Warehouse (Current Employee), Jackson,MsJuly 20, 2015
Staff mark hired on me the on spot. I applied on their site monday and had an interview and job offer wed. They are wonderful and laid back. The work is easy and pay is ok but roon for growth.
Its a "last option" job
Lumper (Current Employee), Sumner, WAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Easy Employment
Cons: Not a fan of women workers
Easy employment
Seem to be a little sexists toward women lumpers
Co-workers very friendly
Hardest part of the job, trying to keep up with people
The most enjoyable was the people there that were so friendly
assembly
assembler (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNJuly 20, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: no outside life
staffmark is a great place to work if you dont have a life outside of work. i never got to see my family but the pay is great. i loved all of my co workers, really great people to work with. they made it the most memorable experience.
willing to work with you
Laborer (Former Employee), Plainfield, INJuly 16, 2015
I was always wiling to work and enjoyed every job assignment I had with them. I learned how to do many of things I wouldn't of done without working threw the temp agency. Hardest part was learning the aspect of physical labor for me. I enjoyed learning how to do many of things like how car parts are made and what it takes to process in equipment parts.
Temporary
Laborer (Former Employee), Decatur, GAJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Some great assignments
Cons: Temporary
It's hard to give an accurate review of this employer because it was a temp agency. It would all depend on where I was sent.
Good Work Life Balance.
Onsite Vendor Management - IT Recruiting (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Good Work Life Balance
Cons: need to hire the right people.
Good Work Life Balance. But needs a streamlined process to be more effective. Overall good company to work with since you get good visibility. But they need to hire the right people.
Productive place to work
Packer (Former Employee), Lincolnshire, ILJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: Temporary
I enjoyed working at Staffmark. The work was steady, not to hard, and very productive. I would give staffmark a 10 in overall ratings.
good
OFFICE ASSISTANT /CUSTOMER SERVICE /CASHIER (Current Employee), harrisburgh paJuly 14, 2015
My time their was great I enjoyed working their and working with the people I worked with and als, my manger was awesome the wasn't a hard part about the job maybe first starting.
what do you expect from a temp company
CDL A Driver (Current Employee), Aurora, COJuly 14, 2015
Staffmark is a temp driving company that does exactly what a temp company does. Stay on there good side or you will be sorry.
n/a
temp (Current Employee), reno ,nvJuly 14, 2015
not a bad temp place. sometimes there's work sometimes there's not yet they take a cut from your pay every pay check. rather have a real job and not a temp where they can get rid of you anytime. talk about pressure and walking on ice.
job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), auburn waJuly 14, 2015
Pros: pretty cool atmosphere
Cons: not enough work
i unload trucks,label boxes,and anything my supervisors need ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
great
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 13, 2015
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great
Keep Getting Called Out
Production Worker (Former Employee), Cranbury, NJJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Staffs you right away
Cons: Not steady like they claim
Staffmark will get you a job right away; however, once that "stable" and "long term" job calls you off week after week for lack of work, Staffmark wants nothing to do with you. In their minds, they've already placed you so they couldn't care less when you lose your job through no fault of your own. You call day after day and they ignore you. There is only one Staffmark employee that Ive encountered that has tried to help me.

1 2 3 4 5

About Staffmark

As one of the top ten commercial staffing companies in the country, Staffmark has the experience and the expertise to help you – Read more

Staffmark Salaries

$11.31 per hour
Truck Driver
$16.71 per hour

Staffmark Photos

This is just one of many i operated