Staffmark
1,169 reviews

Staffmark Employee Reviews

Productive workplace to work in.
PRODUCTION WORKER (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIMay 27, 2015
Pros: down time when ever the machine went down
Cons: breaks where short.
did production line work....packing, inserting, cleaning, and using the pallet jack......the most enjoyable time that I have had is being able to listen to your kind of music while working to keep you occupied and busy. the hardest part is sometimes having to lift something heavier then you or accidentally getting injured at times...My co-workers kept me laughing and help the time go by fast always something funny to say or hear during the work hours but still keeping busy.
temp
Stores Clerk, Material Handler (Current Employee), columbia scMay 26, 2015
temporary job not secure they offer many different jobs management is ok love the job that I am at but not a permanent position
Underpayed and overworked
Receiving (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 22, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: Short Breaks, Low pay
Hard labor with a low amount of income but a free independent work environment. Will not refer this to anyone but it is a steady job and a steady paycheck. I was hired on pretty quickly with no hassles.
Productive and quiet workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MSMay 21, 2015
Pros: Breaks, Easy work
Cons: Not enough work
My co-workers and managers were easily to get along with, the work was manageable, but at times there was hardly any work, so we just clean up until there was work.
temp service
Reconditioning Associate (Current Employee), Walnut Ridge, ARMay 20, 2015
Cons: Temporary jobs
Is you basic Temporary service. employees are pleasant and helpful. The quality of the job depends on the assignment you receive
great place of buisness
general laboerer (Former Employee), Toledo,OhioMay 18, 2015
Pros: lots of overtime
Cons: seasonal
Staffmark is a great place of employment. I really like the assignments they sent me to and the the work enviornment. also the overtime was great.all in all I can say my experience at staffmark was great.
productive
Mig Welder (Former Employee), Greenville, OHMay 16, 2015
Start of every shift we got assigned to what product we would be welding for that night. WE had to put out as many parts as we can a night and it determined if we worked the weekends or not. As long as we were working, we never had any problems from our supervisor or other management.
Sadly I was hired to evaluate the need of two offices 17 miles apart.
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Osceola, ARMay 13, 2015
Pros: Good company, great training program including AR labor laws.
Cons: Didn't work there long enough to find anything I didn't like.
I loved working at Staffmark, I am sad that it was necessary to close one of the two offices as they were not both needed. Going to work knowing my input would put one of the offices out of their jobs was very difficult, one of the offices had great management, the other very job protective and difficult to work with folks... one of the offices ended up closing and the district combined the management keeping some of the people that knew I was there to get rid of part of them so moving on was my only option. The thing that made it enjoyable was putting people into jobs who couldn't have gone through an interview process and gotten a job on their own. Getting to be a consultant and move on when the two offices were merged was a different experience I won't ever forget.
Enjoyable atmosphere
Customer service (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHMay 13, 2015
Pros: Positive feedback
Cons: Temp to hire
I worked in a fast past call center for Kroger. I dealt with customer and there loyalty concerns. My co-works were very nice and friendly. The most enjoyable part of day was helping out the customers with there problems.
Temporary positon with excellent opportunity for obtaining customer service experience.
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMay 11, 2015
Cons: Staffmark is located in Pennsylvania, so communication could be difficult at times.
The position consisted of answering inbound calls from Medicare Advantage members concerning their insurance premiums, prescription drug questions and also taking premium payments via phone. Also made follow up outbound calls to members, pharmacies and physician offices. The most difficult part of the position was explaining the coverage gap period in regards to prescription drugs and also trying to explain why a member may be disenrolled due to failure to pay premium. The most enjoyable part of the position was when a member called in with a problem and I was able to locate the error, route out the inquiry and get it corrected. Management at Highmark was extremely helpful as were my coworkers.
Retail (Former Employee), Reno, NVMay 10, 2015
Pros: The pros in the job was the 3 breaks they gave you also the great party they threw now and then
Cons: the cons was that the vending machine cost to much
- typical day at work at StaffMark was getting into my position start getting my work done and if any of my leads needed me for any other position i would go to it.
- i learned how to work a pallet jack, i learned how to label products , i learned how to print labels , and i learned how to load and unload products.
- they co-workers there where very welcoming and very willing to show me how everything in the warehouse worked
- the hardest part of the job was knowing who was last person on the position
productive work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Ontario, CAMay 10, 2015
I liked working for staffmark it gave me the opportunity to build experience in forklift driving. it also send me to different warehouses I didn't like that though, I like stable jobs.
Unproductive Chaotic Work Environment
Staff Mark Transportation (Former Employee), Elwood, ILMay 10, 2015
Pros: I was promoted due to my workrate
Cons: Unfair conditions to other employees
As i was working for the company things were all over the place from the moment we walked into the building. As we started the day, the supervisor was seen to spent majority of his time goofing around and not paying attention to the concerns of his employees. As weeks went on i also was promoted to a higher position due to my heavy work rate and want to get the jobs done i was given. However, as i was completing my work i noticed that the supervisor was stealing pay from employees to put into his check. He was keeping the incentive pay and putting it in his own paycheck which is extremely shady. I put a two week notice in and resigned to attend school again.
Entry level position
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Chambersburg, PAMay 8, 2015
Pros: fast hire and lunch time lol..
Cons: short hours and sometime no hours
In this entry level position i learned picking and packing and pallet jacking... I didnt get enough hours and my hours was going up and down...
a good company to work for
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 6, 2015
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK IS BEING ON TIME AND COMPLETING THE TASK. YOU LEARN HOW TO DO YOUR DO YOUR JOB FASTER AND SAFER EACH DAY.
very nice and and helpful staff
Picker (Current Employee), Dallas, txMay 4, 2015
Staffmark is the temp service that assigned me to Ceva Logistics. Ceva was very unorganized with a lack of communication between upper staff members. That alone made the job a little more complicated than it should have been.
wasnt what it seemed
Sorter & Bulk Weigher (Former Employee), Lewisburg, TNMay 4, 2015
management did not do as they said they would. I went without work for long periods of time. They could have gotten me on other job assignments quicker I feel. coworkers were great never had a problem with coworkers. I learned that is was just better to apply directly then use a temp service
Perfection
Auditor /Inventory (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILMay 3, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: nothing
I couldnt say anything bad about working there. The place and the people were amazing. It ran like a well oiled machine. Everyone got along.
Decent
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARApril 30, 2015
Okay place to work if it's a last resort, pays on time, works with you on location, sometimes will call you at the last min to come work, usually calls you a day or two in advance for work
good job
ONSITE MANAGER (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 30, 2015
good pay
long term employees
good ideas
bad bonus program
too many hours
good atmosphere
would like to work for them again

1 2 3 4 5

About Staffmark

As one of the top ten commercial staffing companies in the country, Staffmark has the experience and the expertise to help you – Read more

Staffmark Salaries

$9.00 per hour
Packer
$8.50 per hour

Staffmark Photos

This is just one of many i operated