Staffmark
1,022 reviews

Staffmark Employer Reviews

Great Management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: local offices
Friendly people, always giving a hand to help, courteous.
Always answer calls right away and calling when a job comes available.
Steady but going nowhere
Order Picker/Forklift Operator HazMat (Former Employee), Portland OregonJanuary 22, 2015
Nice people around you but the Jobsite was the opposite of drama free.
I was a Document Specialist 1.
Document Specialist 1 (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 22, 2015
❖ Reviewed clients benefits
❖ Created insurance benefit booklets
❖ Moved contracts from one database to another
❖ Mailed Insurance Benefits to clients
❖ Organized and renewed clients Insurance Packages
❖ Maintained paper duplicates as welll as online files of contracts
Productive work place, poor management, no job secuirity
Traffic and Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), Conway, ARJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: the opportunity to learn about logistics, the pay wasn't half bad
Cons: no benefits, little to no breaks, poor management, no job stability
A typical day at work consists of continuously being on the phone while constantly typing in excel and the company's GVP software. I learned quite of bit of knowledge when it comes to logistics, how many products are shipped across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, and how rail yards operate. The opportunities to learn more while working here are boundless and some of which you can learn is actually very interesting. Management was very poor, supervisors cared little and knew little about each employee's jobs. The regional manager could not have cared less about whether you had a job or how hard you worked to keep up productivity or whatever reasons you had for your productivity dropping. The hardest part of my job was being tasked with training new employees and keeping my own productivity up at the same part, not to mention the outdated computer hardware this company is given. The box monitors took up half of your desks and 50% of the keyboards or mouses they provided never worked. The hardware within the computer towers themselves were so outdated and old they couldn't keep up with some simple multitasking. The most enjoyable part of the job in my opinion would have had to be the amount of knowledge I gained from working here, the professionalism, and the pay wasn't that bad for what we were doing either, although it could have been better with how much we were required to put up with from management. Last but not least was the mandatory overtime we were all required to perform daily. At least we had the option of working from the office or home but this company used Staffmark employees to do the grunt work and complained when they fired the employees a week, 2 weeks, or a month after they just begin. The hiring and training process is atrocious and they care little about their employees.
a fun hard working and productive workplace
TEMP (Former Employee), North Las Vegas, NVJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
AT WORK NORMALLY IT WAS A FAST PACED DAY. THE PEOPLE WAS OK TO WORK WITH
Very Dirty place to work couldn't breath there
Robotic Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Troy, OHJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: not paid lunch
Cons: very smokey there
not a very good company to work for the job is not very good culture and what they expect from you is very horrible they don't give you time to fix problem if something is down they gave me a short time to fix they said they would train me on the job and they showed me job and said here you go with out giving me any training at all
Order picking
Order Picker (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJanuary 19, 2015
My job is to order pick each piece of freight that is on my picking ticket which is generated from a computer database. I use an electric pallet jack to travel from aisle to aisle picking each piece on the ticket until the assignment is completed. I then wrap the pallet, and make sure the proper labels are on the pallet and transport it to the correct door that it will be shipped out on.
Very professional
CCR (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 16, 2015
This staffing agency found a place of employment for me very quickly and was very professional throughout the whole experience.
Just OK
Mail Processing (Current Employee), Fontana, CaJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: easy, nice people
Cons: no hours
UPS mail innovations its a very easy job thats what i like about it BUT the staffmark "manager" Sandra Ponce lacks in the mangerial department, she doesnt answer phone calls she fowards them or txt, she wont get intouch with YOU period. I cant work unless she tells me to go in so ill be off for awhile untill she decides to answer the txt!
Very Misleading with filling positions
General Laborer (Current Employee), Chino, CAJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: some good hours
Cons: no equipment available when needed
Very labor intensive, criteria of meeting the quota is unrealistic. The position applied for is not the position received in the workplace. Some co-workers are cocky due to the time being there.
Production and fun to work at
Sterilized Packing Department (Former Employee), Crystal Lake, ILJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: breaks were perfect
Cons: some of the lines kind of ran fast
It was fun to work here. Outside of the temp service, the manager at Catalent was great to work with right alone with the co-workers. The hardest part of the day was the long hours and the most enjoyable part was I had fun working there all the while getting my work completed.
Treated with no respect
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 13, 2015
The employees at UPS Freight treat the temps with little to no respect. A lot of petty comments and actions made towards temps by employees. Irrational when dealing with sicknesses and emergencies.
StaffMark is a nice company to work for
Quality Control Inspector/Packer/Paicker (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 13, 2015
I enjoyed everything about my job my boss was great to work for at my job she was a lot of fun but she made sure we got the work done and my co-workers well they made my day enjoyable and even though we no longer work together we are still very good friends.
stay away
Mail Processor (Current Employee), Swedesboro, NJJanuary 12, 2015
hours arnt gurantee low pay no breaks its ran very bad they will allow anybody to work there even if they had a felony
Great job for indiviuals who are willing to work graveyard shifts
Warehouse worker, Sorter (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 10, 2015
Staff Mark is a great temp agency who are willing to help other find work immediately, if they are willing enough to work night shifts at locations that changes locations a lot
not a nice place to work
Warehouse Worker/Assembly Line (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GaJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: near to home
Cons: short breaks, bad leadership, no salary increases, take advantage of people
This is a warehouse, everybody wants to be the boss, no team leads at all, everybody gives directions to everybody, they take advantage of people without documents, nothing nice about this company, co-workers were nice. I learned to do things faster, work under pressure.
My review is that not all working place is perfect.
Warehouse Associate (Temp) (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 8, 2015
Cons: yes.
What I learn at work daily is to work and work making sure that the customers delivery is made on time.
Also at this place the employees most especially the african american were friendly only because the were very larzy at work and never want to see a hard working person who is getting commandation from all the supervisors.
A lot of hours, forever a temp never hired by company you work for
Manufacturing (Current Employee), Bryan, OHJanuary 7, 2015
Irregular hours, no holiday pay until 1800 hours, unpaid vacation, no benefits.
Data entry of all safety equipment (Former Employee), Houston TexasJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: pay and benefits were good
Cons: short breaks
I learned to deal with diverse personalities. I learned a great deal about safety issues. The management was good. Atypical day be started with long lines of workers wanted to get their PPE, LEL monitors or other safety equipment.
Fun Place to work.
Onsite Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), MississippiJanuary 7, 2015
Staffmark is great! The atmosphere is ever-changing and challenging. Not much room for advancement is the only drawback.

1 2 3 4 5

About Staffmark

As one of the top ten commercial staffing companies in the country, Staffmark has the experience and the expertise to help you – Read more

Staffmark Photos