Staffmark Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,906 reviews matching the search
Horrible place to work
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNAugust 26, 2016
My temp assignment was working at Mannon Specialty Foods. The pay isn't much at all compared to the work you have to do. Management treats you dirty like your a piece of trash, the work environment is aweful, and there are no benefits or potential to be hired full time. Stay away from staffmark and Mannon Foods!!!!
Pros
Weekly pay
Not Very Well Put Together
Staffing Agent (Current Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VAAugust 26, 2016
They seemed to mess things up a lot and are not very specific about what they need when you are set up for interviews they are very bad at getting hours and lost us many hours in the process.
The hiring process was very easy
PACKER (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAAugust 24, 2016
A typical work day is very busy all the time and you will be tired at the end of the shift. I learned how the online order business works behind the scenes,
Only good for stepping stone
Temp Employee (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 23, 2016
Provides you with necessary training for caregiving, but short training leaves for many gaps in education for this field.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Bosses
Staffmark is a wonderful place to work!
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INAugust 23, 2016
I loved working for Staffmark! They care about their employees and do everything in their power to make sure you are recognized for your hard work!
loved every job i did thru them.
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 23, 2016
Loved all the jobs I did thru them. excellent management, co-workers. a lot of fun jobs. great schedule. great pay & hours. loved working for them
recptionist
File Clerk / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAAugust 20, 2016
answering the phone, filling and also helping HR manager along with workers comp, and payroll, filling payroll checks and sending them out.
Horrible place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Arnold, PAAugust 17, 2016
Horrible place to work for they don't care about you or if you get paid do not work for this company they will hold your money and say they can't release it to you until they talk with your employer
productive and fun work place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSAugust 16, 2016
Good company to work for, very friendly, and helpful people. I would recommend it to anyone out there that is looking for a job to go and check them out, they will help place you somewhere.
Workplace was a relaxed environment
Team Lead/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INAugust 16, 2016
My shift was third shift from 10pm-6am. The job showed me that when putting my mind to something then I will outshine my co-workers. I received a raise of 2.50 within the first couple of months. The employment was through a temporary agency so there was no job security.
Pros
Getting paid while waiting on the trucks to arrive
Cons
Having to stay until the job was complete
Enjoyable workplace with excellent training.
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVAugust 15, 2016
The best thing about this company is that they are very supportive and go the extra mile to train employees. Even though it is a temporary postion. I gained valuable training and experience with this company.
Pros
advancement opportunities. excellent training
Cons
temp job
productive company
mail sorter & returns associate (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAAugust 15, 2016
overall staffmark is a great company, at certain sites where they put you at, employees are over worked and underpaid for their services. upper management doesnt really care for their employees, the company just wants to get all the work done no matter whats the cost.
Pros
catered lunches every last Friday of the month
Cons
not enough pay for the work that needed to be done
Good place to work for i feel like they could provide more employment opportunities
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Covington, TNAugust 15, 2016
Overall good place to apply to if your looking for fast employment. They will let you go if you dont abide by employee rules when sent on assignment. They also could pay a little more.
Pros
Provides work shirts
Cons
No holiday pay
Never work for them
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAAugust 13, 2016
All that Staffmark hires for is physical labor and they use people up the best they can before getting reassigned or fired. If you ask for back braces or other OSHA required PPE, you're brushed off or assigned to the worse process on site as punishment.

There is no support from onsite leads or the assignments management. The dock leads were usually snobbish and dismissive of people usually waiting until the last hour of the day to say they are keeping people an extra couple hours to finish the work even though there is another shift coming in.
Pros
Cons
mismanagement, unprofessionalism, dismissive
i love staffmark
Labor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 12, 2016
a great flexible job ..pushes you to work hard lovely workplace..and they keep you employed. they make you into a hard worker...and its a fast pace
Ok for Temporary employment
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARAugust 10, 2016
Not really thrilled working with Staffmark. They will send you on a job and if you request to be placed at another job, indicating that the job you are on is "not a good fit" and explain to them why it is not a good fit for you, they will not do anything about it and make you stay there. That is not good. This is the second time I worked with Staffmark, and neither experience has been very good. I will not use them again.
staffmark
Staffmark Temp (Former Employee) –  Greenville, OHAugust 10, 2016
i loved working in the factories. they were fast paced kept me busy all day and the time went by faster. i would love to work in a factory again and proceed with my life.
See Resume
Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  NC and SCAugust 10, 2016
I would like to keep any reviews private and only discussed in person at the time of interviews. I have only positive things to say about my prior employer.
Best job I've had.
External Quality Check / WLI Lean Specialist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNAugust 8, 2016
-A typical day was always fun. I enjoyed coming to work and I worked all the overtime I could get my hands on because I enjoyed what I was doing.

-I've learned the importance of quality control to maintain the satisfaction of the customer and to keep their business. I also learned shipping and receiving skills.

-My managers were great. They were very polite, professional, and always incouraged me to grow as a person and a member of a work team.

-My coworkers were great! I had just recently moved to Tennessee at that time and they were all very welcoming. I've made friends that I always had fun working with and will never forget. Though I now live back in New York, I still keep in touch with many of the people that I worked with there.

-The hardest part of the job was when I first started performing inspection, shipping, and receiving duties in the game console department. The work load was high and fast paced but at least it got me in better shape. I didn't know where anything was or how to inspect the consoles, but it wasn't long before I knew it all like the back of my hand. The next hardest part was unfortunately being laid off. As well as all of the other temp workers in the company.

-The most enjoyable part was the work itself and especially the people. Everyone was very nice and welcoming and we had a great time. I love video games so having the opporotunity to learn about game systems was something that interested me.
Pros
Great people, fun work, free lunches, opporotunity to grow, health benefits, incentives.
Cons
Unfortunately we all had to be laid off as the company shipped many of the jobs overseas.
Administrative Assistant, Counseling Center (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 3, 2016
fun environment and people. i had a great time working there. would have stayed if the other job didn't become available. over all a great company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffmark. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9