Staffmark Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,805 reviews matching the search
enjoyable work place
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXMay 2, 2016
I learned how to better work in a team envoirnment kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Hard work, not lenient
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 2, 2016
Had medical issues and had to go the hospital and received points even with paperwork from the hospital. was told I could not return to work unless I was waived of all restrictions.
productive
Operator/Picker (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAMay 1, 2016
good temp agency to work for people were good at working with you and co-worker were good people I learned at lot from people around me in the company the typical work day went well
Pros
people that i worked with
Cons
pay
Positive and productive working environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  University Park, ILApril 30, 2016
Typical day at work requires lading shipments and unloading shipments. management an co workers was friendly, and even though the hard part about the job was not enough equipment I still enjoyed being apart of a positive environment.
Staff
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 28, 2016
Great place to work, if you are looking for a job they can help you any situation that you find yourself in. great pay and compensation to its employees.
Work at Wal-mart warehouse in Concord,NC
Crossdock forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Concord,NCApril 28, 2016
I worked for StaffMark at Wal-mart warehouse on a crossdock and I received 1 week training. I thought I would have at least 3 months to make production,because there was over 60 doors to remember. They called me up after 5 1/2 weeks of working and told me that there was no use returning to work that I couldn't make production. Lets be realistic here. If you work someplace and they expect you to make production within 5 1/2 weeks after you just trained, have not had enough time to remember the dock doors; how the heck are you going to make it. I have since decided not to do many temp services,because quite frankly, they do what they want to do.
Pros
Was a good company to work for, just not a good temp service.
Cons
not enough time to make production.
Over all this staffing agency is a good one for a wearhouse.
Material Handler/Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 26, 2016
Saffmark is a staffing agency not the actual company I worked for. They were fine but when it came to backing you up for a raise or to move up there was no back up. CEVA is the company I was hired to work for through staffmark.
Good company
Technical Representive (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 21, 2016
Staffmark recruiters were very helpful and gave me an opportunity to start working right away at a decent pay rate. Also able to learn technical issues and resolving technical issues
Pros
Weekly payw
Cons
Working weekends
Learning experience
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYApril 20, 2016
Learn different machines and welding press. It was very experience of different types of machines to use and leaern how to drive a fork lift. I love different type of different jobs that I learn how to do and how to drive a fork lift. It was an awesone job.
Pros
love leearning different jobs
Fast paced environment
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAApril 19, 2016
I loved the work and would have like to become a full time employee, but this was not possible considering the position was only a temporary position.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
Temporary position
They don't pay enough for an average gromn person.
Helper (Former Employee) –  Union City, GAApril 14, 2016
I hated this job. They make you work too hard for a lil over minimum wage and expect for everyone to be motivated to go above and beyond. Also it employs racist workers
A Good and Fun Workplace
Full Time Worker (Current Employee) –  Searcy, ARApril 13, 2016
Arriving at a job site and told what is needed of my services and knowing what I need to do to do job successfully. The management is willing to show me what is needed if I am unclear of all the things that I need done. The enjoyable part of the job would be knowing that I did the job successfully and how the management wanted it done. I would have to say the only hard part of all the jobs is standing all the time but that is the job and I bear the pain cause the paycheck is the best part of soar feet.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
soar feet
productive
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Covington, TNApril 12, 2016
Always got you jobs you asked for not just any job. Full-time jobs to help you. They look out for their temps here and make sure you can advance in the job you start with.
My Job
warehouse (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, TXApril 12, 2016
IT is a fast paste job keep you moving ten hours, work four days out of the week and off three. It's a weekly paying job start you off at ten dollars a hour, when you start out to get hire they train you for about two or three days to get to know everything there is. I been working there about two months now I like it it's ok.
laborer worker (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 11, 2016
While at work there are people that will help you fully understand your job and there duties.Management is always there so that you can ask question if you to need to. The most enjoyable part of my day is see the product go out at the time it is suppose to go out correctley.
Pros
setup of warehouse
Cons
short breaks
This is a temp agency
Temp Associate (Current Employee) –  AnM HealthApril 11, 2016
Staffmark found me a job quickly and it was one I really enjoyed. Unfortunately it was only temporary and I need something stable. I do not want a new job every month. Staffmark continues to look for suitable jobs for me, but as to date nothing has come up that I choose to pursue.
Productive learning experience with room for advance.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Kendallville, INApril 11, 2016
I enjoyed my job and my co-workers. There is so much room for advance in position and pay. Staffmark was very prompt on making a position available immediately. The work environment very clean.
Pros
Two twenty minute breaks. That broke up the night.
Cons
I dont have any.
Worst Job Ever
Packer (Former Employee) –  Easton, MDApril 10, 2016
I was employed through the company to work as a packer. It was literally my first day I did not have a tour. The person that gave me my keycard and new employee items hardly spoke English. As soon as I walk through the door I hear a man say hey I brought her in here when do I get my bonus talking about a temp that was standing beside me. So already I'm uneasy. They literally have to offer someone a bonus to bring their friends to work there. That means the turn over rate is high and people are unhappy. Grrrreat. So I go back to the production room and I'm placed with people who do not speak English not even alittle bit. On the end where I was boxing there was 1 translator. On the end they placed me to take care of the rejects I had no translator at all. There are no clocks on the wall and you can't use your phone to check the time. No one told me to buy a watch. I was told by the woman in charge that if I continued to come from breaks late that I would be written up. I followed the friggen people on my line in there!!! Oh and they gave me a non working key card. I begged for my old job back the next day. Thankfully I got it and have warned people about that place ever since.
Pros
Like a prison
Cons
Like a prison
Staff Mark
DSI wear house (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 10, 2016
Well work seemed to be okay for awhile but the coworkers did not do their job and my boss was lazy and did not pay me half my pay. i did most of everything with my brother we ran three parts of the warehouse and got our shippments out on time and closed down the three am shift along with starting the day shift so we hadf alot of over time. minus our pay.
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Dayton OhApril 10, 2016
Sent me to the Fuyao plant where I was promised Assembly work. swept the floor and wiped off machinery for 89 days. Let go then and cheated out of my 90 days and hired. They asked if I'd like something else, I said yes, never heard from them again.
Pros
Cons
most everything