Staffmark Employee Reviews

Found 2,087 reviews matching the search
Would Not Recommend
Floater (Former Employee) –  Blythewood, SCNovember 18, 2016
The management was a great from my experience. The other associates were very rude and like to make your job harder than it already is to make you look bad and them selves better.
Pros
Pay Raise after 1 week
Cons
Nasty attitudes
Productive high paced environment that is fun to work for.
Line Lead/Production Line Packer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 24, 2016
Fast Paced
Line Leader must maintain and achieve daily quotas.
Management interacts often with production line and occasionally helps on the production line.
Hardest part of job is training co-workers to maintain fast pace to achieve goals.
Most enjoyable part is the physical nature of job.
Pros
Many opportunities to advance career
Cons
Hours can vary or there can be shortages of work available
Stay away from here!!
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNNovember 1, 2016
You work 72 hours a week 6 days a week inspecting parts, your stuck at a desk all day or night, management is rude, you look at the same parts over and over. Your only allowed to miss 3 days within a year without getting fired. Your constantly tired and sleeping so no time to spend with your family and your day off all you do is sleep! Stay away from this place!!!
Pros
Payday
Cons
Everything else
casual Fridays
CSR (Former Employee) –  Drt Ridge KYDecember 30, 2016
a good place to work, room for advancement and pay raises, casual Fridays, Management was very willing to train you in different areas of the company.
Never work for them
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAAugust 13, 2016
All that Staffmark hires for is physical labor and they use people up the best they can before getting reassigned or fired. If you ask for back braces or other OSHA required PPE, you're brushed off or assigned to the worse process on site as punishment.

There is no support from onsite leads or the assignments management. The dock leads were usually snobbish and dismissive of people usually waiting until the last hour of the day to say they are keeping people an extra couple hours to finish the work even though there is another shift coming in.
Pros
Cons
mismanagement, unprofessionalism, dismissive
Great entry level warehouse work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WANovember 17, 2016
The work is hard but you get paid to work out.
Things I learned:
Great communication skills
How to work alone or with others
Time management
Leadership skills
I loved management at this job. He knew how to work with us and always went to bat for us when we had inner job complications.
Pros
Paid to work out. Fun environment. Great on-job training
Cons
Pay and benefits could have been better.
Very work-orientated, with great opportunities for overtime.
Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILNovember 29, 2016
I like the job overall. Great hours, lots of opportunities for overtime and advancement. Detailed management layout, very dedicated to their job. No issues with work environment, easy to communicate and work with others. Overall, a pretty nice place to work.
Pros
Lots of overtime, year around
Workplace was a relaxed environment
Team Lead/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INAugust 16, 2016
My shift was third shift from 10pm-6am. The job showed me that when putting my mind to something then I will outshine my co-workers. I received a raise of 2.50 within the first couple of months. The employment was through a temporary agency so there was no job security.
Pros
Getting paid while waiting on the trucks to arrive
Cons
Having to stay until the job was complete
Good paying job but little time off
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 11, 2016
Fast paced warehouse and manufacturing environment. Very little time off, most people there work 6 or 7 days every week. Management is ok, but you don't always get the recognition you deserve.
Pros
Good pay, lots of OT if you want it
Cons
Little work life balance
Productive and Fun workplace
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Auburn, WADecember 13, 2016
Have worked for Staffmark for over two years and can see it being a life long career. Great company to work for and I have learned a lot. Management is very professional.
they are very helpful
Welder and Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 27, 2016
Staffmark has numerous helpful, good, kind and respectful people that assist in seeking employment. Ive never had any problems with the employees at staffmark. I have worked with staffmark since 2014. If it wasn't for the gas and oil industry going down. Im sure they would have so much opportunity in helping me find employment doing what im good at doing, which is welding.
Pros
good people
Cons
good offer for great benefits
Horrible place to work
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNAugust 26, 2016
My temp assignment was working at Mannon Specialty Foods. The pay isn't much at all compared to the work you have to do. Management treats you dirty like your a piece of trash, the work environment is aweful, and there are no benefits or potential to be hired full time. Stay away from staffmark and Mannon Foods!!!!
Pros
Weekly pay
Feels like home
In-House Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Springfield, TNJanuary 12, 2017
Between the phone and hiring applicants the day is a whirlwind. You stay busy from the time you walk in until the time you leave.

I learned I don't mind working with the public.

My direct management is exceptional.

Hardest part of my job: Locating responsible, dependable people to fill open positions. Not having enough jobs for those looking.

The most enjoyable are my co-workers and knowing I have been able to help individuals as well as companies.
Pros
Close to home. Great people to work with.
Cons
Not a permanent position
Work
Office Clerk/Logistics Operative (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 1, 2016
A typical day in the office would be checking an large amount of inventory manually then imputing all the information into a computer system while answering calls from vendors across the US. I learned to always treat your team with respect and don't feed in to gossip, it makes work life a lot easier. Management was alright along with co workers. The hardest part of the job would be working without any real instructions due to late delivery which would cause you to improvise a lot of the times. The most part I enjoyed about the job was the co workers.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
No real instructions to start the job at times
Extremely great and professional in every aspect.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 5, 2016
The jobs provided, are always professional. Great people and staff.
Each job assignment is creative, and worth the effort. They provide advancement opportunities for everyone willing to work hard.
very hard and unchallenging work for low pay
Unloader (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 10, 2016
a typical work day is fast pace with little breaks.
Learned to process of washing uniforms in bulk.
Management was nice and understanding.
Co-workers were nice co-operative people.
Unloading trucks for hours on in, in a competitive manner, and if management or co-workers are unsatisfied with work, because you are a temporary work they can just ask if you don't come back. No have to go through the trouble of firing you.
Not very enjoyable job
Pros
paid break, $12.00 hr, weekends off
Cons
constant hard work, heavy lifting, one break
My review
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 6, 2016
Overall I enjoyed the managers at Staffmark they were wonderful, however the actual staffing agency was horrible great management horrible rules.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
No Advancement
Cutter Operator (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYSeptember 20, 2016
It is a great company to work thru. The have great members. The wages were competitive. Offers advancement. I would consider working for them again..
Temporary agency
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 28, 2016
To find a decent paying job sometimes it help sometimes it don't...I've certain jobs on my own without a temporary job...its helpful to certain point but when the time is up have to move on and keep searching for the job...also StaffMark have very lack of communication skills I go to the agency lady didn't let me speaking on my situation she hung on my...I said Wow would I answered the phone like that I wouldn't have a job this called favoritism...
Pros
Weekly pay
Benefits
productive and fun enviroiment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXSeptember 27, 2016
very flexible hours overtime always available management is always reachable and hands on to make sure work life is held to the best of standards

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffmark. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9