Staffmark

Staffmark Employer Reviews

temp job
many (Former Employee), monore ncOctober 15, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: temp jobs
really had alot of jobs thru staff mark,
staff m,ark is a temp job service which fines many jobs only on an temp to hire bases,
Not Guaranteed
Warehouse (Former Employee), Chambersburg, PAOctober 13, 2014
I applied for a job through Staffmark and when I went for my interview I was told I was guaranteed a job. I filled out all my hiring paperwork and then try informed me that I could not start workig until a background check was done. It was never completed and therefore I never got the job. A few days later I got a call from the same person who guaranteed – more... me that job, asked me to come to another location and work. I arrived 15 minutes early, after driving 45 minutes to get there, only to be told 20 minutes after te shift started that I was not needed and could not work. Worst experience in my young professional life. – less
Very Busy
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 11, 2014
Hard working staff. Very dependable. Great at finding good positions for their employees. Easy to reach.
IT Support Specialist (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 10, 2014
Relaxed and great place to work. I work in IT and it great to go in knowing you work for a stable company
Customer Service
Receiving Clerk/Data Entry/Picker (Current Employee), Lawrenceville GAOctober 7, 2014
`Good place to work just not enough stability as far as keeping you employed for assignments
really good
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), McDonough, GAOctober 7, 2014
Work really hard to find jobs for employees, sometimes the companies that are contracted with Staffmark don't tell them everything they need to know about the companies, so that they can inform their employees.
productive fun work place
Tax processor (Former Employee), College Park, GAOctober 7, 2014
I have no complaints about this job.. I liked it, the pay was great for the work I did
Productive and fun workplace.
Warehouse assistant (Former Employee), Enfield, CTOctober 7, 2014
Pros: friendly emoloyees
It is a fun and exciting place to learn and always learn new things. The corporate staff and trainers are very helpful and professional. Very clean warehouses to work in. They give you adequate instruction and are very helpful.
Not a permanent position.
Jogger (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJOctober 6, 2014
Pros: the hours and overtime.
Cons: theres no set schedule.
Management changed a lot and each one required something totally different.
TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Senior Markets Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Parkersburg, WVOctober 6, 2014
Hands down the worst company I have ever worked for. late on pay and lied about advancement with the company.
Wonderful people
Temporary worker (Former Employee), Covington, TNOctober 6, 2014
I love working for this temporary agency. WONDERFUL people.
Responsive and Cordial Staffing Firm
Buyer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 3, 2014
The staff was very responsive and cordial. Quick turns and cooperative also come to mind when I think of this staffing company.
temp agency
Truck Unloader (Former Employee), Newburgh, NYOctober 2, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
i was always wondering where my next job was going to be. i learned that temp agencies suck
Many different assignments continuously
Office Assistant/Various Assignments (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILOctober 2, 2014
I worked many assignments and learned many different skills i also made lot of friends. Most of my co-workers where friendly the hardest part of the job was some jobs was not public transportation access. I most enjoyed learning new skills.
GREAT COMPANY
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), McCARRAN NVSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: tons of jobs to learn
Cons: not permanantr
VERY FACED PACE , GREAT PEOPLE AND BOSS'S. COMPANY COULDNT KEEP US ALL BUSY TOO BAD WAS VERY GOOD JOB.
productive and fun workplace
accounting clerk (Former Employee), Las vegas, NVSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: drink all you can!!!
My co-workers are awesome and the recruiters at staffmark are super nice and considerate.
Good Temp servive to work for
Shipping Clerk /Receptionist (Current Employee), Olathe, KSSeptember 25, 2014
The bosses are good and really help you. The benifits as a temp place are really good.
Great With Helping Find Work
Light Industrial Worker (Current Employee), Centerville, OHSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: consistant work
Cons: no job security
Repetitive Work Assignments
How the company operates
Staffmark has a great management team
Great working environment
No hard part
Knowing it was consistant the work was not hard and the days rolled on past
Amazing company even better people
ON-SITE MANAGER (Current Employee), Lacey, WASeptember 22, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: large area of operations
I have worked with Staffmark since 2011 and it has been an absolute privilege. I started as a contracted employee working in a warehouse in California and after three years I am currently a site manager overseeing multiple client accounts. I have learned and grown so much in the last years and that is in large part due to the opportunity and support – more... Staffmark has provided. By believing in me and giving me a chance to succeed I have reached goals I felt would not be attained until later in my career if at all. By taking a recent opportunity and relocating it has shown me the results of hard work and dedication and what it means to work for a company that works for you as well. Besides the advancements and career growth I have worked with the greatest people and believe I am a part of a company that shares the same values and commitment to constant improvement. – less
Work places were okay.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Los angeles,CASeptember 19, 2014
Worked for a great company through this temp agency. I learned a lot of things while working here that I feel my help me with future employment.

1 2 3 4 5

About Staffmark

As one of the top ten commercial staffing companies in the country, Staffmark has the experience and the expertise to help you – Read more

Staffmark Photos