Staffmark

Staffmark Employee Reviews

Found 1,387 reviews matching the search
warehouse
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 11, 2016
they do try to keep you working through the peak seasons. but I need more stability and full time employment . the staff is nice and the co-workers are respectful.
Pros
positive work enviroment
Cons
not enough hours
staffmark review
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INFebruary 10, 2016
pay every week, working temporary you always seem unstable, usually gave great jobs for long term, but it seems I never got the stability that was needed to feel accomplished.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
hard work for little pay
Good Job
Furnace Tester (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 10, 2016
Learn how to build items and test them to make sure that work and if not you get to learn how to repair them every one nice have a good behavior
Pros
so many job opening
Cons
hot when it hot
i hated working for them
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAFebruary 9, 2016
i hated working for them they didn't work around my school schedule like they said they would they have you doing jobs that could be done by machines so people don't get hurt as much it was the worst 3 months of my life.
Pros
Cons
everything
Will never work for staff mark again
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJFebruary 9, 2016
Inconsistent work. They are not hiring they are just using you for when they are busy. Could be for just a week. Then they pay you only half of the time you work and you have to hunt them down to get the rest of what they owe you.
Pros
Cafeteria
Professional and productive
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee) –  Auburn, WAFebruary 5, 2016
Staffmark was one of the best agency I work for , they always had job openings and was very organized. I never had a problem from them.
Very Productive
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCFebruary 5, 2016
A typical day at work is very productive and easy to do work. I've learned how to be quicker and productive. Any issues I had or anything I needed done I've never had a problem with management. the environment with my coworkers made the job easier and enjoyable. Never had a hard day at work, work was easy
Get you a job
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hill, TNFebruary 5, 2016
decent companies they deal with, was paid every week at times the people in the office might not remember who your are, I guess they deal with so many people.
Pros
paid every week/ will fine you an assignment
Cons
all depend on the company you work for
Great coworkers
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXFebruary 3, 2016
Worked for this company for 2 months.It was ok but not enough hours and pay was low. Harsh work environment working in a warehouse. Management at the warehouse was not very good.
Pros
Liked working early hours. Liked sorting mail.
Cons
Low pay
fun anf friendly
Warehouse Shipping & Receiving / Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAFebruary 3, 2016
It was a temporary work, work place was safe did not have a problem with job orders, it was a fast pace work area and very well maintained
builder
Builder/packer (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NCFebruary 1, 2016
learned how to use a rivet gun and work with good co worker and the hardest part of the job filling big orders and the most enjoyable part of the job is doin small orders
Not worth it
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTJanuary 30, 2016
Expect only same old thing happening day after day; throwing mail in boxes until you lose it. It's not bad during spring fall and winter, but summer the heat cranks up and a sweat shop it becomes.
Nice place to work
Selling Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Sidney, OHJanuary 27, 2016
reputable company in the Dayton Ohio region. struggles with staffing. Systems overload and many software programs to use to hire 1 candidate, Almost an overload
Nice company to work for as a full time worker
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDJanuary 27, 2016
paid well building products to meet customer needs,
filled orders stocked products in inventory shipped orders.
kept areas clean after work was done
Pros
steady work for full tom worker
Cons
n o benafits
Active and quiet workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXJanuary 22, 2016
Keep moving and always do something, for starters. Just go on and pick and group to work with and build pallet of products for the store to display/distribute. We have to keep an active pace on the work floor; have to keep up or go little faster and be productive. But the hardest part would be the standing but that under value for the pays is really good.
Excellent company to work for
Data entry level, time cards, Transfer papers (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, OHJanuary 22, 2016
I have learned so much with this company from data entry to machine operator. A typical day is different everyday, because something is always different when doing the job. Management does what they can to help you succeed and get the work done also anything that needs for you to be successful. The hardest part of the jobs is the face pace sometimes can be overwhelming.
Pros
everything
Cons
face pace sometimes
decent job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 21, 2016
This job doesn't offer many advancement opportunities. You have the ability to find great work, but are limited to the positions you can take.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
no room for advancement
not a good company
forklift (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJanuary 20, 2016
This company will send you to horrible jobs tell you the hours and pay and you'll get there and find out it's a totally different thing (pay &hours) and if you call and question theyll get mad basically either accept it or you loose your job theyre rude also theyll hang up in your face and since they have caller id if you call back they wont answer. This company by far has to be one of the worst staffing agencies ive worked for and they drug test you and to be honest they need to drug test themselves because they seem lost and out of it eyes red and low and put perfume to disguise theyre smell be aware but work at your own risk.
Pros
Cons
all
work
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Pulaski, TNJanuary 20, 2016
I mean I I really just cant just tell you why I like this company. Because I have been working with them off and on for sometime now on more than one different job. But I would tell anybody that is looking for a job to find one near you they will try everything to place you for work .
Pros
they try to find you work fast
Cons
alot of their customers dont coommunicate like they should to know about the workers
I could not depend on long term work.
Clerical Temp (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 20, 2016
All the assignments were short term lasting less than two weeks at a time. It was problematic to arrive at on site and have to wait a job opening.
Pros
If you had absolutely no income, it could help.
Cons
Not enough work to keep you afloat.