Staffmark
1,141 reviews

Staffmark United States Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
On-Site Supervisor (Current Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAApril 21, 2015
Pros: The people
The people are great and fun to get along with. Safework place and easy to catch on. The staff really care about the worker/employees. The line leads really take the time to teach everyone what they are expected to do with each different project. I learned how to interact and help other with patience. I enjoy working and getting to understand the associates on a work level.
fun envornment
Receptionist (Former Employee), pasadena,txApril 21, 2015
was the receptionist. liked working with a variety of personality. answered questions clients had, answered phones, helped applicants fill of applications, took resumes
ok work place
General Laborer (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDApril 21, 2015
I worked through staffmark for vt industries. I packed counter top accessories into boxes to be shipped out. Also took counter tops off of conveyor belts.
not very organized
laborer (Former Employee), Perris, CAApril 21, 2015
company wasn't organized or helpful with questions. sometimes they would lose employee checks. they didn't give you a raise unless they were reminded.
Pleasent place to work
Temporary employee (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 20, 2015
It was an awesome place to work and good benefits.
My job was to scan the pick ticket and the merchandise, place the item in the box properly, so that it would not be damaged during the shipping.
I learned how to speed up my production level.
I learned how to be a productive part of a team.
The hardest part of the job was during our peek season we worked 12 hours 7 days a week for 3 months.
The most enjoyable part of the job was doing something different everyday
Great wage and work environment
Phone screen analyist (Former Employee), Cobb County, GAApril 20, 2015
Pros: Hour lunch
Cons: Back to back calls
I loved working with Staffmark. Management worked hard to find you a job where you could enjoy doing the job. Straight forward and honest. I was placed with a call center with little experience. I was trained and given every opportunity to perfect my skills. The hardest part for me was having to leave. My assignment ended. Just wish I could have been made permanent. I loved seeing my check every Friday,
Good company
Onsite Manager at iHerb (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CAApril 19, 2015
People there are great and very helpful.Very motivating. They explain the details of the job very well and let you know what the goals are. Liked being on site and getting to see the customers and employees on a daily basis.
Staffmark and I go back many years
Supervisor, Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 19, 2015
I have utilized temporary staffing to give greater flexibility to my schedule due to care needed for elderly parent and also in between full time positions.

They are found me good positions and I have performed at a high level of excellence for them.
decent
temp laborer (Former Employee), Allentown, PAApril 16, 2015
Pros: some benifits
Cons: they dont really care that much about their temp employees
Staffmark was alright but they are very unorganized. They also have a very high turn over rate for their employees. The representatives at the job locations tend to not pay attention to their temp employees and what the temps are saying. so long story short they dont really care about their temps to much. Also they lie to you. they will tell you one thing and then later down the road you find out it wasnt true. and they are very bad at returning calls.
Productive and long standing hours
Temp service (Current Employee), Van Wert, OHApril 16, 2015
typically I stand all day and stack parts, the hardest part is that I have disabilities that I can work around if my employer works with me around them.
Good learning experience
Seasonal Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 15, 2015
Pros: Great learning experience
Cons: Not stable work
I would go to different companies & perform a variety of duties for Warehouse, Clerical ETC. It was a great learning experience but wasn't something I wanted to do permanently for the rest of my life.
I learned a lot skills that I can carry on with me as I continue my career.
Fun place to work
Warehouse (Current Employee), Allentown, PAApril 14, 2015
work was good, people enjoyable....just not steady work, so im forced to look elsewhere...dont really know whatelse to say really liked it there just kept gettin laid off
Lovely company to work for
Floral Shop designer (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 13, 2015
This contracting company is very helpful in setting you up with either a temporary or full time job. Great people to work for and talk to.
Steady work, frayed nerves.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Swedesboro, NJApril 13, 2015
Pros: Steady work.
Cons: Never knew when your were going home. Too many unneeded rules and restrictions.
Staffmark was simply hard labor. Steady work if you like long hours in a dirty warehouse with poor air circulation and no climate control. Too many hours, and you never knew when you were going to go home. Nerves were often frayed and fights often broke out. Stood up for hours on end, which made your feet hurt. Too many unneeded rules and restrictions. The warehouse I was in from 2010 to 2013 was often disgusting looking. Made the best of it for the time I was there. The new warehouse Staffmark is in now though looks a lot nicer.
fun work place with nice lunch area and co workers
Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 10, 2015
love working there i would send any one to this job great place full time nice and safe great mangment also temp yo hire six monts to a year great pay
sit down job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Muncie, INApril 8, 2015
staffmark put me in a call center and i actually liked it. some calls got stressful but thats to be expected. they trained pretty good, and were very helpful
Good place
Line Worker (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CAApril 8, 2015
Good place if you need quick temp jobs. Great staff there to help you out. The jobs are for a very short time if you need a full time job go somewhere else.
productive and fun
Currently unemployed (Current Employee), Erlanger, KYApril 7, 2015
Work was easy and fun. ordering parts for trucks was easy but demanding. Co-workers were easy to get along with Management was easygoing and fun to work with.
Nice place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Atlanta GAApril 7, 2015
Pros: Stress free environment
Cons: none
Experienced a high level of networking with customers on daily basis; enjoyed the individuals I worked with was well as management and the customers I served.
Nice professional work enviroment. seasonal,,
Lockbox, Data Entry (Current Employee), Tucker, GAApril 2, 2015
I work on an Lock Box system very fast paste enviroment 10k keystrokes as well as reviewing checks and documents for the bank.

1 2 3 4 5

About Staffmark

As one of the top ten commercial staffing companies in the country, Staffmark has the experience and the expertise to help you – Read more

Staffmark Salaries

$9.00 per hour
Assembler
$8.95 per hour

Staffmark Photos

This is just one of many i operated