Staffmark

Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 26, 2015
Great experience.
Interesting workplace.
Friendly people.

Working on a assembly line with a lot of chocolate is the best part.
Na
Technical Support (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 25, 2015
I was employed through staffmark for over a year and worked numerous jobs that were In various pay grades. I have nothing else ot say
People helping people is always great! Family environment!
Receptionist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Great hours, Great Staff, Good benefits, Fair pay.
Cons: Not being able to help everyone like at most jobs.
Staffmark is a Monday-Friday job. I believe all positions are paid fairly. The Hours are great, 8am-4:30pm. The staff is friendly and everyone loves getting work done on time or early which is always a plus. Clean environment. All holidays off. This is talking if your are actually working for Staffmark not going through them for a temporary job.
a typical day at work
WAREHOUSE/DATA ENTRY CLERK II (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 25, 2015
Pros: bonuses
Cons: short breaks
it was making sure I get the labels on the right boxes to be shipped off. we had fun organizing and putting things in order.
Love The Company
Temp Worker (Current Employee), Bel Air, MDAugust 24, 2015
Pros: the company will find you a job
Cons: the companies you work for fill you with hopes and dreams of full time and drop you off
different assignments meaning more knowledge in a bunch of areas in a lot of different lines of work. a great company to work for
production and good place to work.
Machine operator and hand assembly (Current Employee), Greeneville, Tn.August 24, 2015
Pros: 3o min lunch break.
Cons: no vacation time.
Good place to work, but not a permanent position. Hard to maintain balance in bills. I would recomend staffmark for people who want temperary work.
Ok place to work
Temp (Former Employee), Troy, OHAugust 22, 2015
Way too many on and off jobs and when I told them I couldn't work jobs that wasn't full time they still sent me to part time or temporary jobs.
like working there but short with office staff
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Jonesville, SCAugust 22, 2015
belk management was allowed to terminate the staffmark office employees...dont think this should be allowed...overall liked the job
Very reliable agency
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Fremont, CAAugust 19, 2015
Pros: Pay schedule is great supportive managers
Cons: Hard to get in contact with
This agency is very protective of our job security. Great management. Everyone is supportive of you and helps you find the right job that fits you. Give you chances to advance in the work environment that you feel most comfortable in.
great place to get a job at
ambassador (Former Employee), butley countyAugust 18, 2015
they''ll find you a job within days. they are very friendly and they pay rate is great for the easy, fun job. They will placed you somewhere where you best fit and if it doesnt work they can always find something else
Great place to work.
Driver (Former Employee), Ontario, CAAugust 18, 2015
Pros: pick your assignment when offered
Cons: non
I was treated with respect and worked right away. I always knew what was expected of me. If it was unclear all the staff were very professional and made themselves available.
Would not recommend
Account Manager (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 17, 2015
Pros: The pay
Cons: Everything but the pay
Very emotional management, with lots of competition, and people that wouldn't think twice about throwing another coworker under the bus, in order to move up in the company. I was constantly stressed, even though my hard work was compensated. I received steady pay increases, despite the stressful work environment. I have never been happier to quit a job, and accept one with a significant pay cut. Peace of mind is much more important than the money one makes in life (IMO).
staffmark is productive
Factory Worker (Former Employee), henderson NCAugust 16, 2015
this place is fair. The environment is good the people are wonderful. staffmark as a company runs it really well.I enjoy being part of a line or station.Also the weekly pay u get paid every week on friday.
Used to be a great place !
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Burlington, NCAugust 14, 2015
StaffMark was great ! Everyone in the office got along, we did a great job of staffing local companies .... and then they brought in new upper management. They made the executive decision that they would eliminate the management in our office and bring in "new ideas" and those ideas included eliminating the rest of the office. So everyone was laid off or fired and the office no longer exists in this area. The companies that we served no longer even want to do business with Staffmark in other areas.
wearhouse worker (Former Employee), Reno-Stead, NVAugust 12, 2015
helped me find work when i was out of it. can be good people if you stay on their good side; made one bad remark and had half a paycheck taken away from me.
Productive workplace, calm work environment and able to be yourself.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 10, 2015
Great job opportunity and friendly work environment. Easy straight forward Data Entry with keen attention to detail.
great clients
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Tucker, GAAugust 10, 2015
It was a pretty ok overall experience with nice clients but sometimes the people you work around everyday may not be as reliable and knowledgeable.
Professional Work Environment
wearhouse worker (Former Employee), Ontario, CAAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Great hours and accommodating management
Cons: Irregular scheduling
Staffed with organized and supportive management. Great communication between management and employees. Enjoyed the fast paced environment. Rules and regulations were clear and was able to learn many skills that I can use in my current and future employment.
A good temp company for young workers
TSA ,Air-sorter, (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Easy work with good co-workers
Cons: no communication between the managers and staff, very dysfunctional
I worked both day and night shift but it was amazing how different the management handled things. When I stared at night the manager was wanting Ten hour work shifts with little compromise in your personal life , yet during the day you got six hour days with a flexible work schedule. So depending on your life style this is either a really good place or bad place to be.
Lacking consistant corporate structure
Human Resources Analyst (Contractor) (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: Lacking consistant corporate structure
Lacking consistant corporate structure ... little if any advancement potential. There is very little else for me to say about this company.
Headquarters