Staffmark
1,206 reviews

Staffmark Employee Reviews

Staffmark Temp location @ Chevron Lubricants
Metroplex Service Welding Supply (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TxJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Excellent company to work
Cons: Temp job that ended
Staffmark Agency @ Chevron Lubricants
Inventory Control for Package Goods and Dispatch Specialist for Shipping / Receiving

Started my day by setting up the daily out-bound loads for truck loads for Chevron Lubricants. Setup all loads for the forklift drivers to pick and load on the outbound trailers. Complete and Bill out the BOL and other supporting documents.

Every month inventory was completed and analyzed using an OCS program and Excel. Completed and researched the missing products and completed a shortage or overage of products that didn't match the physical count of inventory.

Gave customers credits and/or charge backs when issues resents itself. If credits or charge backs, getting approval to complete if within criteria and/or with management approval.
Technical Process Operator Assistance
TPO assistant (Former Employee), Rogers, ARJuly 2, 2015
Pros: learning, 12hr shifts
Cons: pay, benifits
I worked at Glad Manufacturing for Staffmark. I would come in to work and clean, inspect, and lube machine. I worked in packaging press n seal, fixing minor problems with the machine. I learned how the process worked and got used to the machines. Management was good never had any problems. I enjoyed the co-workers I worked with and never had any problems with the people. the job was never hard I had team to help figure out a problem if I could not figure it out. I enjoyed the most was getting to learn more, rather just coming into work and doing the same thing and not learning nothing. It was just a temporary job that got me hired on full time for Glad Manufacturing. Glad used Temporaries threw out the plant. I had to apply separately to get hired on.
Fast paced and challenging
On-Site Manager (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Variety of work
Cons: High pressure to find the right people for the right employer
If you like a fast paced environment working with a variety of people this job is for you.

As an on-site manager you have the opportunity to work closely with the client. This helps you get a deeper understanding of their needs. It is also a fun way to be your own boss and build your own policies and processes.
Unfriendly workplace
Warehouse Kitting Deparment Staff (Former Employee), Manchester, CTJune 29, 2015
they don't care about anyone but the people who they choose to please. you work hard and hardly can make a decent pay. Working with co-workers are always a joy but management isn't so great.
Stay Away
Account Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 28, 2015
No company culture, management turnover very high. Good luck moving up they make a very hard. Do not waste your time. They are going to keep you in one place for a long time until you decide to leave.
Being apart of a team is rewarding.
Line Worker (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJune 23, 2015
Pros: free lunch and drinks and snacks after accomplishing a goal.
Cons: Are the 10 minute breaks that feels like 5 minutes.
I learn we can over come obstacle and achieve our goals working as a whole to benefit the company and the production team also. I enjoy being a hard worker and an asset to the company. The hardest part is there is no real hard part when you know you have team members and you all shooting for the same goal.
very hard work for hardly no return.
Packer / Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Victorville, CAJune 22, 2015
Pros: Forklift was fun
Cons: everything else
I worked my butt off for Staffmark everyday i'd leave sore. When I saw the paycheck it would not show how hard I worked on it at all. But eventually I got promoted to Forklift and the pay was a little better. But still not worth it. So hard o work for a company like this when you feel so dispensable.
Fun place to work
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Riverside, CAJune 19, 2015
Typically, staffers are very helpful at Staffmark. They usually, do a thorough job in matching skill with employers in need of skillful people.
productive job
Assembler (Former Employee), Florence, KYJune 18, 2015
Pros: pay was decent
Cons: no health care
Went through different job sites through this company while working for them. Hardest part of the job was not knowing if you worked one day to the next
Productive fun eviroment with friendly people
Material Handler (Former Employee), Greer S.C.June 18, 2015
Pros: Great Hours
Cons: Not Enough Pay
a typical day consisted of delabeling and relabeling pallets as well as photographing them to properly document daily work out put. Frequently restacking pallets and breaking down treadmills and recording serial numbers for processing.
Awesome at finding me a position in Logistics as Accounting Assistant
RECEPTIONIST/ACCOUNTING CLERK (Former Employee), Sumner, WAJune 17, 2015
Was very good at finding me a position very quickly. They have continued to fight for a permanent position but were not successful.
N/A
Warehousing Associate (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GAJune 16, 2015
I operate forklifts doing shipping and handling. I pick and pack orders. I've learned team work and self motivation and also the differences between managers in different departments. I work very well with others such as employees/co-workers.
Decent company, no advancement.
Cooper Farms (Former Employee), Van wert, OhioJune 16, 2015
Pros: Decent pay
Cons: Short breaks, rarely get 40 hours
It's a decent company to work for but there is no advancement working through company, took a very long time to get hired into cooper farms while I was working through staffmark as a temporary.
fast, enjoyable, productive, work place. Not staffmark but my job site.
WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR/SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK (Former Employee), McDonough, GAJune 16, 2015
Pros: It's a job
Cons: You can stay a temp for years.
This company will find you a job in your career field. You will always have a job as long as the company need workers. This company will also transfer you another location if you ask and you are qualified for the position you requested. The only thing I didn't like about this company is you can stay at a location for years as a temp the site might change you position as you grow with them but you are still an employee of staffmark they don't push for their employee's to be hired on.
Very Organized
Personal clothing stylist (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 15, 2015
Pros: Various Assignments
Cons: Pay
The job placements were according to my previous skills. I left because the pay wasnt fitting my everyday lifestyle. Ive learned new experiences to add to my resume. Nothing about the job was hard but its only good for people who are only looking for temporary work.
Same as Kroger
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hamilton, OHJune 15, 2015
Staffmark is an ok company, the call center portion that i was placed in is a nightmare. There is no job security, let alone any compassion or understanding. I did enjoy talking to the customers that came in over the lines. It was really the only thing I loved about working there.
SERIOUS WORK FORCE
WAREHOUSE (Former Employee), Hayward, CAJune 11, 2015
Pros: HANDS ON
Cons: TEMPORARY AGENCY
MANGEMENT WAS GREAT THEY WERE PROVIDING GREAT HOURS ALSO IT WAS A SERIOUS WORK WERE I WAS ABLE TO MORE HANDS ON
I WORKED FOR STAFF MARK FOR 3 YEARS AND ALL I WANTED TO BE WAS FULL TIME PERMINATE AND THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THAT SO I HAD TO MOVE FORWARD AND FIND A JOB THAT BENIFIT ME
it was a place to work
General laborer (Former Employee), Reno NV.June 10, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
I liked working for staff mark it was all were house work not really my thing but I was a job. I liked the people I worked with and I liked learning new things every were house is different.
Productive work environment
Quality Inspector (Current Employee), Greer, SCJune 10, 2015
A great place to work with kind and generous people. Staffmark is very flexible with my needs and always willing to help in personal matters.
Agent
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 9, 2015
The employees were pretty cool but they didn't have too much work to offer people. Wasn't there that long to really write a book.

1 2 3 4 5

About Staffmark

As one of the top ten commercial staffing companies in the country, Staffmark has the experience and the expertise to help you – Read more

Staffmark Salaries

$11.38 per hour
Truck Driver
$16.79 per hour

Staffmark Photos

This is just one of many i operated