Staffmark Employee Reviews

Found 1,939 reviews matching the search
productive and fun enviroiment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXSeptember 27, 2016
very flexible hours overtime always available management is always reachable and hands on to make sure work life is held to the best of standards
it give poeple a chance
EVS Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 25, 2016
Its a easy way to help poeple get a chance to work and help you out. Because its hard to find a job but with this agancy they give you a chance to work
Pros
chance to do thingd
Cons
short break snd busy
Accounts Receivable/Collections/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHSeptember 22, 2016
Great company to work for they have found jobs for me over the last two years and all the companies I have worked with have been great. I have learned and improved by skills from every job.
Very Friendly
Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 22, 2016
It was a joy to work for this company, they cared and listened to what I needed to succeed at my temp jobs. And if I needed help they were always there to listen and help me.
great profesional,
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CTSeptember 21, 2016
great staffing, I recommend this agency to anyone who really wants to work .they work with there staff to insure they can accommodate a decent job. they are great very professional, they don't lies to there employees,
Pros
good work ethics
Cons
help you in finding a job
N/a
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 20, 2016
Good company to work for but no long term aspiration within the company. Benefits were not up to other companies.
Corey Stephens
Pros
Easy job.
Cons
No real goals.
It's a good job for paying bills and gaining valueable work experience.
Entry Level Clerk (Former Employee) –  Union City, CASeptember 20, 2016
At Staffmark I learned valuable tax work experience as part of the Bank of America Project and UPS warehouse work. Widening your resume is a plus because it shows you are adaptable in any work situation. Beyond that, I felt they wanted you only as a person who helped and pleased the client with no career growth.
Pros
I gained valuable work experience
Cons
No career growth
Cutter Operator (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYSeptember 20, 2016
It is a great company to work thru. The have great members. The wages were competitive. Offers advancement. I would consider working for them again..
Below average
Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PASeptember 19, 2016
They pay far below average,they expect you to work a $15/hr job for $9/hr.. very,very unhappy and they will take months after your eligible to actually hire you full time.. bad idea..
Pros
ABSOLUTELY NONE
Cons
Work like the devil for pennies
Line worker
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NCSeptember 19, 2016
I learned nothing. management was extremely bias. it was a lot of hard labor for little pay. the workers gossiped a lot. its not a lot of training.
high turn over
Material Handler/Forklift (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 19, 2016
Low compensation and safety is not regarded. Quick to fire productive workers. It seemed to only have an I need a worker not a human being vibe. Cool break room .
wouldnt work again
Temp (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INSeptember 17, 2016
Awful corporate structure. constantly changing your job, the pay system was also completely unorganized. as far as temp agency's go find another one. do not recommend
productive and fun plece
Labor (Former Employee) –  Industry, CASeptember 15, 2016
you get to meet new people
get to train them of what you all ready now who to do
every body gets along
verry fun delivery trucks
Pros
Get to free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Horrible Temp Place.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Moon Township, PaSeptember 15, 2016
I would not suggest this place to get hired through. Had to sit through a 1-2 hour test on the computer that was basic, and pointless then it takes them another 30 minutes to give you a drug test. Not to mention I had to wait about 4-5 months for them to email me about the job I was waiting on. Also had to drive 2 hours away for there location for a job that was 15 minutes from me. Do not recommend.
Pros
Waiting for a job.
Cons
Horrible staffing agency.
excellent place to work for
cook/cashier (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHSeptember 14, 2016
I've worked with this temp service before and I really enjoyed working for them. They are there for their employees. If you have a problem they fix it. My day at work consisted of preparing food for the cafeteria, waiting on customers, running cash register, filling orders, and stocking. My most enjoyable part of the job is the people I worked with and waited on,
Pros
Free lunches, making new friends
Cons
only a temporary job
bad pay not a very good working agency
wharehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Fogelsville, PASeptember 12, 2016
you get just above minimum wage you cant count on having the job for long for no real good reasons at all. i was laid off because i was "a bad worker" when i was doing the work for just about every person i was working with
Pros
Cons
bad pay bad leadership bad job stability
Very Unprofessional
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHSeptember 11, 2016
When starting with the company they seemed to rush the hiring process. They didn't want to take the time to explain the requirements of the job. In result, I lost my position because they failed to tell me I needed a clean work record to work the the customer they sent me to. I don't have a felony, but they failed to explain anyting to me. Very bad first impression. Overall communication is not the greatest.
Staffmark is a great temp service!
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHSeptember 9, 2016
This is a great temp service to enroll with as they will try to get you working as soon as you finish your application. There are never any debbie downers present in their office everyone greets you with a smile.
Customer Service/Help Desk at AIR for nine years through Staffmark.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Stelzer Rd. Columbus, OhioSeptember 9, 2016
Answering phones, emails and faxes of customers that required passwords and resets to administer testing. Trouble shot issues to assist the administrator or student to continue with testing. Advised to which browsers were necessary to use, according to which type of machine they were testing on. Advised on how to clear their computers, laptops, ipads etc.... when they experienced constant interruption. Kept record of all contact made with the customers and input data into a FAQ for future use of other agents.
Pros
Free lunches, great atmosphere, fun environment.
Cons
They only work through temp agencies, no hire ins.
Busy but satisfying
Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARSeptember 7, 2016
I managed 3 to 5 people and oversaw 3 lines in the Glad factory.
I ensured that production was up and to ensure that the line never went down. Meaning I would fix jams, refill the machines with cartoons or glue. Ensure that my coworkers did their job and stayed safe.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffmark. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9