Staffmark Employee Reviews

Found 2,314 reviews matching the search
fun place to work in.
Switchboard Operator / Membership Department (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 5, 2017
they help you look for a job that you can relate. they find you a job placement . They work around your schedule. The staff are nice and helpful. They always help you out.
Great Employer
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAJune 5, 2017
Genuinely loved the job. Wish my body could meet the physical requirements still. Great atmosphere. Management was awesome. Will work with you if you need days off.
Non complete training
On-site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHJune 5, 2017
Do not completely train people and expect you to do the work correctly. Will expect the company you are working at to train you. You will meet some good people.
Pros
Cons
Undesirable atmosphere
Fast paced environment and meeting quotas
Contract Worker (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 2, 2017
Staffmark gave me the chance to grow my work experience. I had several contracts with different companies after an assignment would end. The pay was low, but it taught me to be quick on my feet to meet companies policies and procedures.
Cons
Short breaks, hot during summer
A decent staffing agency
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 2, 2017
They put me where they needed me and I did a decent job. No complaints, I did a wide range of tasks from dealing with grocery displays to product inspection to trailer loading and unloading. I learned a lot, and developed a good work ethic. I even got assigned to work a sit down forklift and got basic training. When things got bad with some of the stock I worked well with my supervisor to correct and rectify issues. I learned a great deal and am thankful for it.
Pros
Great Training, great oportunities, good supervisors
Cons
honestly I cant think of one.
Productive place to work
Packaging Line Tech (Current Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAJune 1, 2017
Sets up and operates high speed automatic and semi-automatic filling and labeling equipment; inspects, packs and palletizes finished products in accordance with standard procedures; and continuously monitors work activities to ensure results meet quality, production and safety goals. Supports and maintains an environment that fosters communication and teamwork within Packaging. Sets up and operates automatic and semi-automatic filling and labeling equipment. Determines which slat is appropriate for the production run, uses hand tools to manually adjust controls and assemble equipment. Supplies bulk to packaging lines; keeps packaging lines supplied with components and removes finish product from packaging lines. Performs other related duties as assigned
Productive fun place to work at
Kitter (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAMay 31, 2017
Great co workers! Good team leads not enough work! Repetitive work! But it is a good place to work! Good benefits. A lot of different departments I worked in 2. But also a lot of drama being there's so many people
Fun workplace
TLC Operator (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, TNMay 31, 2017
I enjoy working in the department I work in, every is nice! I learned how to be social, stay focus on the job, Identify different databases I have to use. I also enjoy the ping pong tables.
Productive place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR 97217May 30, 2017
I appreciated the job, but I didn't really like the operations of the company Staffmark outsourced my labor to. I didn't like some of the conditions in the Company warehouse I was outsourced to. Trailers had no air-conditioning making it almost unbearable due to high temperatures.
Pros
job opportunity
Cons
Low pay, weak benefits program
Great job opportunity
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Bristol, VAMay 30, 2017
Lovef my job. Worked with amazing clients and other staff members. Great schedule and work environments. Enjoyed ipper managment and all clients. I would have contined to work here but my children needed me as they started school.
Treat you bad
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILMay 30, 2017
They treat you bad at this job no off days and your forces to work every single day. And also they make you do all of the hard work and Home Depot doesnt do a thing
Good
Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNMay 30, 2017
This company offered room for growth. You could start your way at the bottom and move up as fast as you desired to. Management from different areas were not always helpful.
Just not thw jobs ive been looking for
Cherry Picker Operator (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYMay 30, 2017
Had to leave didn't like the places they sent me to
I worked for them because I was a hard worker and just needed money I did a lot with them cherry picking
I lern to use a scanner Ierned to drive a tugger I would love to learn more
loved it
Production Team Member (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMay 29, 2017
this company was very helpful in finding work for me, all the employees at this staffing agency were absolutely wonderful. I would work for them any time I ever have the chance to.
worked at injection molding temporarily
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYMay 29, 2017
The job was easy and not rushed.The trainer answered all questions and showed how to use equipment. Very hot in warehouse but work was steady and consistent.
Pros
good hours, overtime available
Cons
no benefits, temp work
Work was fun
Packer (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNMay 27, 2017
I packed products,worked for Apple packing products to the customer and made boxes for I phones and I watches and beats,I really enjoyed the packing and making boxes
warehouse
Warehouse Clerk for Various Staffmark Clients (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 26, 2017
They are overall a good company. They always tried to find work for me. Management would match me up with the shift and hours I was looking for. The first day was always the hardest and waiting for the person in charge to get me started.
Pros
Always very helpful
great
Staffmark Temp (Former Employee) –  Perris, CAMay 25, 2017
it's understanding job place.
the work is nice.
easy going.
friendly.
nice.
super great on finding jobs.
upon looking at other places
cannot be more happy.
keep up on helping people find jobs!
sincerely a co-worker.
Great Experience
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lemont, ILMay 25, 2017
Everyone was nice and they helped me learn on the job and were very considerate . It wasn't really a hard job but just time consuming but management was also helpful.
Temporary Employment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDMay 24, 2017
Looking for something more stable. Work was few and far between. I was placed at both Home Depot and Staples over a period of a few months around busy season.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffmark. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9