Staffmark Employee Reviews

Found 2,263 reviews matching the search
A decent Staffing agency
General Laborer/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 11, 2017
Its a good agency whose management team and support staff do the best that they can. Its reliably flow of decent paying job assignments however reliable transportation is a must cause trust me if you rely on a bus to get too and from, finding work can be difficult.
Pros
Decent jobs, decent pay
Cons
No gigs in the city
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, TNApril 11, 2017
cant keep a job, long hours or not enough hours. let you go for no reason if they want. paid is never right, to many taxes. sometimes dont have work..
it was ok for a moment
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXApril 11, 2017
This job was ok with me because it was easy to get a lot of hours. What made me step away was when the company started hiring more people that they didn't have the space for. We had to race to get to work early enough hoping that we could actually work.
Workspace/ Managers/ Work/Life balance
Forklift Driver/Lead (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 11, 2017
In my personal analogy, this is an excellent company to work for. There is a good work/life balance. Managers are accommodating when it pertains to family functions that are mandatory to attend.
Pros
Great breaks between shifts
Cons
Pay could be better
Temporary staffing agency
Warehouse Associate and Industrial Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAApril 10, 2017
Worked on multiple projects throughout , different clients and warehousing facilities , different paces and requirements per client needs and products
Pros
extremely steady work
Cons
lack of pay
Worst Company ever!!!!
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Ashland City, TNApril 9, 2017
Loved working there! But not a family oriented business! Kids get sick oh well! The supervisor at A.O. Smith for staffmark didn't know much and is rude!
Pros
Awesome co-workers, good pay
Cons
Not family oriented, rude, no remorse, medical stinks!
Was placed out at Sharper Image
Warehouse Associate (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 9, 2017
Until I was hired by Sharper Image Staffmark was who I worked for and because this was before required healthcare coverage I had no benefits. But the double- pay weekends at holiday time were nice.
Pros
Double-pay
Cons
No benefit coverage
Good Company
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAApril 9, 2017
I enjoyed working at different jobs, and venues. This company showed me different places and things. The work was not hard but challenging it gave me an opportunity to learn from many companies.
productive
production (Former Employee) –  Bryan, OHApril 7, 2017
I liked working there. Likes the hours. We worked four days a week ten hours. Sometimes we would work on Fridays and get overtime. Was easy and the people there were nice.
ok been to better
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 7, 2017
i did not like the job. work at better places. short staffed very tiring. workers are very rude and were religious and judgemental. i had to get out and find a better job
Would recommend for other people.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHApril 6, 2017
I would recommend this place for other people to go to because they will treat you very well and that they will make sure they fit you with the right job for you.
Staffmark
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIApril 6, 2017
Staffmark I don't really recommend anyone unless you're really hurting for a job I worked there for almost a year and they let me go because they saw my phone hanging out of my backpack I wasn't even on it and I got called into the office and they fired me I really don't have a good review for Staffmark but I don't really recommend anybody working for them
Pros
The hours for good
Cons
Doesn't pay enough and management is not great
Good pay, but my assignment was difficult for someone with flat feet.
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Blytheville, ARApril 6, 2017
I was assigned by Staffmark to fold boxes for American Greetings. While the pay for doing the job was rather nice, doing the job with flat feet made it too difficult for me to continue at that job.
it is a good place to work
Picker, packer, put away, shipping, (Former Employee) –  Jonesville, SC 29353April 6, 2017
I have done almost every job in belk through Staffmark, they were all good. Work was good, fast, you learn a lot. Good working environment, climate controlled, good supervisors.
Pros
good breaks
Cons
Complaining workers
Great company
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARApril 6, 2017
When I moved to Arkansas from Arizona I went to work at Staffmark doing payroll. I had an awesome boss. The workload kept us busy all day and it was fun. They moved the headquarters to Little Rock so we were all without jobs.
Pros
Great environment and people
Cons
They moved to Little Rock
ok
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 5, 2017
This company is located in Plainfield and they service the NW side of Indianapolis with warehouse jobs. They pay every week which is good thing for those who like it.
Great place to work as an internal employee, but with limits
Benefits Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 5, 2017
I work hard, giving my all, and I felt unrewarded at Staffmark. I felt like I was held back financially. I was denied raises despite job levels reached. Very great managers, but tough to stretch your legs and get ahead.
Pros
Casual Dress at Corporate-Open Tattoo Policy-Friendly co workers
Cons
Limited advancement, limited financial growth opportunities
working for staff mark was not to bad, but the company they sent me to was anther story.
Forklift Operator/ warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 5, 2017
the company i was sent to was very unorganized. sometimes they would call us off of work because they didn't place an order on time so we would run out of equipment of the part we needed for our build.
Cons
short breaks, no benifits
They are ok
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNApril 4, 2017
I worked for Staffmark in 2008 for 2 months then the job laid off for the holiday season. Ever since then they sent me to one job that didnt last long either. Everytime I call they have openings, just not for me. They are friendly and professional. Their interview process takes a while. You apply. They call or you call them. Come in for an interview to talk about positions. They ask you to come back when background clears in 3 days or up to 2 weeks. If you accept a position then they urinalysis drug screen that day. You get your papers and relevant information. Start work the next day or whenever it starts.
Pros
Weekly pay, variety of shifts available
Cons
Background takes a while and sometimes there are no jobs for me
Good At Hiring
Tax Processor (Former Employee) –  Union City, CAApril 3, 2017
Good Place To Work At I had a very interspersing experience while working at staff mark I met a lot of interesting people who knew how to get things together.
Pros
Nice Pay
Cons
Bad Days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffmark. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9