Staffmark Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,876 reviews matching the search
I never had problems
TRANSPORTATION DISPATCHER (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 18, 2016
I did not have problems here but nothing stellar happened here either. They always had my paycheck on time and whenever i had a question i was responded to in a reasonable time frame.
Recruiting company
Production Assistant, Standard & Poor's Dri (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MAMay 18, 2016
Helped me find a suitable job that met my education & qualification. Contacted me to make sure that I was comfortable & enjoyed the work atmosphere.
Pros
friendly people
Great Temp Agency
Designated case picker (Former Employee) –  Elwood, IL 60421May 15, 2016
This was the best Temp Agency I ever worked for they were very professional straight forward and helped me get the job I wanted.
Pros
Very professional
review
loading (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAMay 14, 2016
i would log in to my account i learned you got to on point my management always want me on time the co workers were cool the hardest part was loading the food in the truck th most enjoyable was getting paid.
Professionalism was always maintained.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 13, 2016
Working for Stafmarkf was a pleasant experience. Once assigned to a job, they allow you to interface directly with the employer.
interesting people and fun
Temporary employee (Current Employee) –  Monroeville, PA 15146May 11, 2016
I like the company that I work for, the people are great. The work is constant, and sometimes tiring, but I do like physical work and keeping busy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
need more breaks
Fun work place
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAMay 9, 2016
Working with my employees made my job so much fun. just because they were my employees, that didn't mean I couldn't build the camaraderie with them and help them enjoy what they do.

I've learned how to Lead by example no matter what it is.

Example: if i saw they weren't wrapping pallets tight enough or aisle needed to be stacked nicely i wouldn't just demand it. In my Dress clothes i would grab the wrap or hop on the forklift and show I'm not above hard work and what I expect of them is what i expect of myself and that I am no greater than the lowest paid GL.

Managment was awesome! they were hard on me but let me make my mistakes and grow from them and encouraged me from a distance to step up and fill the role they hired me for.

The hardest part of my job was terminating employees.

the most enjoyable part was the responsibility on my shoulders combined with freedom to manage my time accordingly.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Union City, CAMay 7, 2016
Dependable Janitor with a comprehensive background in cleaning services and grounds maintenance. Exceptional attendance record. Custodian who is equal parts self-starter and team player. Understands the importance of staying on task and meeting deadlines.
Experienced Custodian who is professional, hard-working and welcomes the challenge to learn and develop new skills on the job.
Temp Agency
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 5, 2016
I worked through the staffing agency for several years as a medical assistant to get the experience that I needed in my field. I learned so much because I was in several different departments all in one building. Cancer affects us all whether its personal or someone you know. The hardest part of my job is losing a patient. The most enjoyable part is the fight that your patients have is impeccable.
Pros
on the job training
Cons
temp agency
Reburishing phones
JC Penny Distribution Center/Assembly (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76104May 2, 2016
Replacing cell phones, making sure phones are working well . Shipping phones back out to the customers. Phone repair and making sure the phones work well and that the customer are satisfied with the job that's been done.
Pros
Easy work
enjoyable work place
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXMay 2, 2016
I learned how to better work in a team envoirnment kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Hard work, not lenient
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 2, 2016
Had medical issues and had to go the hospital and received points even with paperwork from the hospital. was told I could not return to work unless I was waived of all restrictions.
productive
Operator/Picker (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAMay 1, 2016
good temp agency to work for people were good at working with you and co-worker were good people I learned at lot from people around me in the company the typical work day went well
Pros
people that i worked with
Cons
pay
Positive and productive working environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  University Park, ILApril 30, 2016
Typical day at work requires lading shipments and unloading shipments. management an co workers was friendly, and even though the hard part about the job was not enough equipment I still enjoyed being apart of a positive environment.
Staff
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 28, 2016
Great place to work, if you are looking for a job they can help you any situation that you find yourself in. great pay and compensation to its employees.
Work at Wal-mart warehouse in Concord,NC
Crossdock forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Concord,NCApril 28, 2016
I worked for StaffMark at Wal-mart warehouse on a crossdock and I received 1 week training. I thought I would have at least 3 months to make production,because there was over 60 doors to remember. They called me up after 5 1/2 weeks of working and told me that there was no use returning to work that I couldn't make production. Lets be realistic here. If you work someplace and they expect you to make production within 5 1/2 weeks after you just trained, have not had enough time to remember the dock doors; how the heck are you going to make it. I have since decided not to do many temp services,because quite frankly, they do what they want to do.
Pros
Was a good company to work for, just not a good temp service.
Cons
not enough time to make production.
Over all this staffing agency is a good one for a wearhouse.
Material Handler/Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 26, 2016
Saffmark is a staffing agency not the actual company I worked for. They were fine but when it came to backing you up for a raise or to move up there was no back up. CEVA is the company I was hired to work for through staffmark.
Good company
Technical Representive (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 21, 2016
Staffmark recruiters were very helpful and gave me an opportunity to start working right away at a decent pay rate. Also able to learn technical issues and resolving technical issues
Pros
Weekly payw
Cons
Working weekends
Learning experience
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYApril 20, 2016
Learn different machines and welding press. It was very experience of different types of machines to use and leaern how to drive a fork lift. I love different type of different jobs that I learn how to do and how to drive a fork lift. It was an awesone job.
Pros
love leearning different jobs
Fast paced environment
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAApril 19, 2016
I loved the work and would have like to become a full time employee, but this was not possible considering the position was only a temporary position.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
Temporary position

2.9