Staffmark Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,882 reviews matching the search
Poor communication and treatment of workers
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Forks TownshipJuly 10, 2015
This company is not very good overall. There is poor communication. People are advanced and not advanced for no reason. You hours and location are switched with minimal notice.
benefits
Cons
layoffs, shift and location changes with minimum notice
Unique and fun work environment
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INJune 5, 2016
A day at work was always something new, and you never knew what to expect. While I was there I learnt more about gauging and measuring. The hardest part about this job is staring into a computer screen for 8 - 12 hours a day.
Pros
Three breaks a day
Cons
Competitive workplace
Fun place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNFebruary 25, 2016
Good Hours, great pay, nice work environment. Everything was great.
Typical factory work, most jobs easy to learn. Great co-workers and management.
Hardest part is dealing with the heat in the summer months.
Pros
break every hour
Cons
frequent layoff for lack of work
positive workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 25, 2016
I learned how to be a good worker,and to be a team player.Taught me how me how to be a hard worker.I enjoyed going to work everyday.There was nothing hard about doing my job after being properly trained.
Pros
Made enough money to take care of my family
Cons
I hated getting laid off
decent
temp laborer (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAApril 16, 2015
Staffmark was alright but they are very unorganized. They also have a very high turn over rate for their employees. The representatives at the job locations tend to not pay attention to their temp employees and what the temps are saying. so long story short they dont really care about their temps to much. Also they lie to you. they will tell you one thing and then later down the road you find out it wasnt true. and they are very bad at returning calls.
Pros
some benifits
Cons
they dont really care that much about their temp employees
Staff Mark
DSI wear house (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 10, 2016
Well work seemed to be okay for awhile but the coworkers did not do their job and my boss was lazy and did not pay me half my pay. i did most of everything with my brother we ran three parts of the warehouse and got our shippments out on time and closed down the three am shift along with starting the day shift so we hadf alot of over time. minus our pay.
Great place to work for.
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Greeneville, TNApril 6, 2016
Never had a problem with Staffmark. The management is great. The people are always helpful, and everything runs smoothly. I would recommend them to anyone.
Very Productive
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCFebruary 5, 2016
A typical day at work is very productive and easy to do work. I've learned how to be quicker and productive. Any issues I had or anything I needed done I've never had a problem with management. the environment with my coworkers made the job easier and enjoyable. Never had a hard day at work, work was easy
Always finding an assignment for me.
Temp Associate (Current Employee) –  Hightstown, NJJuly 23, 2015
No matter what assignments I receive from Staffmark, they always have another one ready if the client ends the current assignment.
Pros
Will find you a position.
Cons
No benefits.
Places employess quickly
Administrative Assistant/Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCJuly 27, 2016
Pleasant staffing company that places employees quickly. Friendly and efficient. Always willing to help and keep people working until permanent jobs are available. Would recommend to others seeking employment agency help.
Challenging and enjoyable
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2016
I enjoyed my position at Staffmark. I interacted with many people on a regular basis. I had to listen to their needs, be understanding, and still keep in mind that I had a job to complete.
Pros
Interacting with multiple people
Cons
Working in Atlanta
Great for quick job placement but unreliable
Janitor/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Greeneville, TNJune 21, 2016
Staffmark is good at placing you with a job but lacks dependability due to short assignments contracted by other companies.
Pros
Sometimes places you for a long term job
Cons
Multiple short term assignments, unreliable
productive and fun workplace
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMarch 11, 2016
Great company to work for. Consistent hours. Fun workplace as well as a great management team. Very understanding and open to all employee opinions on bettering the company
Fun workplace, comfortable environment.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 30, 2015
Co-workers are fun to work with. We have fun and we work hard. We always stay busy. Days go by fast. Supervisors are nice. The hardest part of the job is not being able to work consistently. You can work once a week or twice a week and then go weeks without work.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Freezing conditions
fast paced, easy going job,great pay
Unit Picker (Current Employee) –  2202 Perimeter Rd, Auburn waApril 5, 2016
Packing product into boxes, lifting boxes about 40 pounds through out the shift. Fun job that included a coffee maker/espresso machine in the break room for all the employees. my job was considered a Unit picker which was the first step in the process of the products in the road to traveling to the Starbucks stores.
Variety of assignments. Loved going to different companies.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 11, 2016
Worked primarily as an Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist for a variety of companies (TV Guide, Sony, Writers Guild, Actors Guild, etc.)
Pros
Great assignments and good pay
Cons
No cons.
warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WANovember 25, 2015
high expectation and extremely hard work for little pay off, warehouse leads expect the impossible. staffing agency employees very friendly and try their best to help. other workers are cool people once you've shown you aren't lazy and can actually work hard.
Pros
friendly co-workers, plenty of overtime
Cons
crazy high expectations, long hours low pay
The harder you work the more they expect
Line Assembly\Bagger Machine (Former Employee) –  BethlehemMarch 19, 2015
After working for Crayola for 4 yrs NO PAY RAISE. NO ADVANCEMENT AT ALL. StaffMark will lay you off, just so they don't paid you for your holidays. After 21/2 yrs I was told that I missed my hr for the holiday By 15 mins. REALLY.The more mindless you are the more Crayolians like you.A waste of time to work for them. If you are a suck-up, by all means get a job here.
Pros
discount at the crayola store.
Cons
short breaks, alway lay-offs, no paid holidays, low pay
Great Place to work
Human Resources Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 27, 2016
This is a great company if you can get hired on permanently. The people are friendly and helpful and co-workers are amazing. Hours are good and the only downside is not having benefits or paid vacation time.
laborer worker (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 11, 2016
While at work there are people that will help you fully understand your job and there duties.Management is always there so that you can ask question if you to need to. The most enjoyable part of my day is see the product go out at the time it is suppose to go out correctley.
Pros
setup of warehouse
Cons
short breaks

2.9