Staffmasters

Staffmasters Employee Reviews

Contract labor
Contract Labor. Shipping and receiving. (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 5, 2016
Typical Contract labor environment. The staff was kind and considerate of the circumstances of their employees. The assignments weren't overbearing or excessively laborious.
new type of work enviorment for me
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 11, 2015
i enjoyed it i stayed busy at all times. i liked the people i was working with they were very willing and eager to help me learn my job to the best of my abilities.
Well Balances
Temp, General labor, Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Madison, NCNovember 6, 2015
I really liked the job opportunities I was offered. I worked hard for the companies I worked for. Thank You. I had a great time working for them. I went from a temp position to a full time line lead.
Pros
Advanced to fulltime
n/a
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 11, 2015
they where more concerned about the job then the well being of there employees. the distance you have to travel with no pay raise was not a benefit.
A very safe clean enviriment was provided
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Forest City, NCSeptember 16, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of being on time , getting safety oriented, waiting on instructions to what we were doing that day and setting up area to work then cleaning up as we worked.I leaned that everything revolves around good communication.The management there at AGI and with Staffmasters was great there was always someone available at all times.My co-workers were fun and easy to work with and eager to help if troubles arose. The hardest part of the job was when we would run out of or not have all products to complete assembly and be sent home.The best part of the job was the fact im am located 10 minutes away. So it proved to be very convenient.
Pros
safe work enviroment
Cons
being sent home on short notice due to ack of work
A good place to work
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NCSeptember 10, 2015
They work hard at trying to find you a good job. they are friendly and helpful.This is a temporary service so i wasn't around them a whole lot.
Pros
always friendly
Cons
sometimes hard to find a good job.
Good people to work with
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCAugust 3, 2015
Good staffing agency that were friendly and helped me find jobs that I enjoyed working for. I learned not job I received was for me because sometimes the management or supervisors at the different work places weren't good to work for. Best part was getting to know everyone i worked with.
The freedom of this job was the best
team specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte nc.July 29, 2015
I installed and repaired industrial washing machines (dish) On the road in the morning going to different counties. The people were pretty easy to get along with. However I was on my own most of the time.
fun working place
baker, dough maker (Former Employee) –  Huntersville, NCJune 12, 2015
A typical day with staffmasters at Orange Bakery is busy. Everyone at their place and is prepare to fold the dough for the croissant. I have learned a lot including how to drive a forklift. My co-workers are helpful. The hardest thing was driving the forklift for the first few days. The only thing I Hate is that we have to work in a freezer, and they don't really offer a flexible schedule.
No not a fun place,just somewhere to earned a few dollars.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 21, 2015
you prepare yourself for flag work get in appointed position and start. I learned that some motorist,are very impatient when they have to stop and wait a few minutes. I think some of them have what you call road rage. The management i think was average,my co-workers was a little wild but overall they were o k. The hardest part of the job was controlling the traffic. The enjoyable part of the job when time to go home.
Pros
No free anything
Cons
Hardly any breaks, for as healthcare workmen compensation.
Productive temporary work
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCApril 16, 2015
Typical day at work included picking, packing, and shipping orders. I learned how to operate in a warehouse environment and how to use a RF Scanner gun.
good opp
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 13, 2015
enjoyed the people that i worked with. the attendance could be a little more flexible. They have a great management team
Document
Document Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 4, 2015
Great day at work however the worst TEMP agency ever. Working in one area today and another tomorrow with no notice. Sometimes not able to tell what time you would get off. No assistance after work was over.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Assignment could change at any time
Nice work environment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 17, 2015
Working at AW North Carolina was a very good place to be. I enjoyed the various assignments I was given and I completed those assignments in a timely matter. My time there was ended due to my assignment ending. This would be a company I would like to return to if given the chance.
productive ana good team
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCMarch 7, 2015
very productive, friendly environment, fast passed. pretty good management team on board. my experience over all was good with team members and management good opportunity for over time witch is a plus.
Temp work
Order Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Rural Hall, NCMarch 6, 2015
Hired immediately to perform tasks in a call center environment. The most enjoyable part of this temp assignment at Hanesbrands is the customers that I encounter daily that are pleasant.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
temp work
Great place to have on your side when you need work.
Relief Staff (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCJanuary 28, 2015
They found me the job that suited my needs. They were supportive and caring. I enjoyed working for them.
Pros
matching up work to suite your needs.
Cons
there really wasn't a down side.
Bad Managment
Offline Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCDecember 2, 2014
This is not a good company to work for (or work through for permanent hire).
Does not pay on time, unsafe working conditions, retaliatorial
Light Industrial (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NCNovember 24, 2014
I have been temping for nearly 4 decades and this is the worse agency that I have ever worked for. I was not paid on time twice and in each case they did not care if I had bills to pay. They send you on assignments to companies that routinely violate OSHA safety regulations and when you request another assignment they will replace you immediately leaving you without work. Do not bother filing for unemployment because they will use their influence to deny you of those benefits. They also lie!
Cons
do not pay on time, unsafe assignments, retaliatorial
n/a
Stock Receiver/ Puller Locator (Current Employee) –  Shelby, NCNovember 20, 2014
Great Working environment, very organized. WHile working for them i learned how to drive all of my forklifts. Training is great.