Staffmasters Employee Reviews

good company to get a start
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Gaston County, NCMarch 16, 2017
Worked for about 6 months in a warehouse whet I obtained forklift certification, and ultimately ended up with a full time job. Also learned how to do inventory control using scan guns and SAP system.
Good Temporary Company
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NCMarch 13, 2017
This company will find you temporary jobs very quickly but there are no advancement opportunities. This company would be a great for something right now jobs. Not for a long term position.
Pros
They found me a job rather quickly
Cons
No stability, no advancements in these jobs
Quick response to application
Drawing Operator (Former Employee) –  Mayodan, NCMarch 5, 2017
My training supervisor was very helpful.The work schedule was flexible with my home/work life. I enjoyed the on/off schedule. They provided me with a schedule of my work days for the whole year. That was great. I could plan activities, vacations, etc.
Nothing but Good things to say
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shelby, NCFebruary 20, 2017
This is a temp company which I work through for another company. My experience so far has been great with both companies.
Short breaks long Standing periods
Temp (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 8, 2017
Short 10 minute breaks constant overtime for those who desire arriving and leaving in the dark. You really become stuck in your job no days off for important activities.
Temporary Service
ClosetMaid Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAFebruary 2, 2017
Placed me in a position in a timely manior. ClosetMaid first assignment. Was hired by ClosetMaid after agreed on experience time, no hassles. Had no problem with hours or pay.
Horrible staffing agency "temp" service
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCFebruary 1, 2017
I worked three different locations with this temp agency only to be let go over and over again not a place to work or count on anything is better than this!
Pros
Cons
Pay locations
Everyone was great
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Albemarle, NCFebruary 1, 2017
Loved the jobs to bad I couldn't stick around and had to move to a different state but if I were to move back definately going back
In need of a change...Benefits up grade and a positive work environment
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte NCJanuary 30, 2017
My day start with several phone calls Candidates not able to go work after accepting assignment
I'm blesses
Lack of respect for all in house personal
Dealing w/my Manager
Putting to people work and giving them the their pay cards on Friday
high paced
factory worker (Former Employee) –  Elgin, SCJanuary 29, 2017
worked for local canning company through Staffmasters(pride staff) work was 12 hr day three or four days a week. pay is above min. supers and management are very active with employees. rotation of lines kept you on your toes. loved working for the company. family medical emergency is reason I left. the company will keep you in inactive status until I can come back. I recommend Staff Masters to anyone looking for temp or perm. work
Pros
Breaks and lunch breaks required
Cons
stressful at times
Loved working there
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 4, 2017
Loved the job but didn't like how some of the upper management treated some of the workers. Pay was decent. Enjoyed the coworkers I had. Very friendly coworkers.
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 8, 2016
They are great people to work with really make you feel like family. It is busy at times but that is one of the things that make it a great company to work for.
Pros
the people
Temporary Agencies
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCDecember 1, 2016
A typical workday is full and rewarding because I am learning a lot. Co-workers are friendly and helpful. The hardest part is the different abilities. It is night shift.
Pros
Night shift
Cons
Money
Staffing Specialist
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  NCNovember 11, 2016
I worked my way not knowing a single thing about staffing, to having a lot of knowledge. This company is great with training. They do expect perfection from the Corporate level. I was promised to get elevated after my 1st year and see my improvement for a raise. I I've now been with the company almost 3 years and have yet to get a raise. I ask the owner when he interviewed me if his company promotes from within. He assured me that they do. Well in 3 years I've seen no one get a promotion and seen alot of people being hired on from the outside. This job is very stressful but very rewarding getting to help people.
Pros
A lot of vacation and sick days. Helping people get back on their feet.
Cons
Oncall, getting calls at all hours, no advancement, low pay.
Staffing services
Assembly Technician/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCOctober 18, 2016
they are great at placing people at jobs. some maybe only temporary but they will try to place you at the longest job possible
nice location from home
desma (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCOctober 11, 2016
every night seemed to just go by with a breeze. the work atmosphere was comfortable and safe. i worked at macclean power in york sc. staffmasters was just the staffing agency
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
false information when i tried to file unemployment
Excellent
Account Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28262October 3, 2016
Wonderful Place to find a place to work. Keep your busy and find work for you to your liking. Decent pay and some benefits.
productive
Truck Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCSeptember 12, 2016
This job was organized and structured. Management was good. I enjoyed working with my co workers and learning from my co workers. This was a good work environment.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
too much time off
Highschool all over again
On-Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCAugust 18, 2016
If you want to deal with grownups who act like high school students- this is the job for you. Everybody wants to be boss. They base decisions off of emotions instead of helping people. If they don't like you no matter how hard you work they will set you up and get rid of you. No one takes the blame for anything. it's always someone else fault.
Pros
laid back most days
Cons
Everybody wants to be boss
Jobs don't pay well
Slurry Prep Operator (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCAugust 16, 2016
They send you to job locations where the people including management are prejudice. They do their best to get you a job even if it's not what you want so they can get paid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staffmasters. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9