StaffRehab Employee Reviews

I'm an SLP and have worked for StaffRehab for two assignments in two school districts. Good compensation and average benefits.
SLP (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 9, 2016
Great company to work for if you are going to work as a contractor. No surprises, good compensation, and they seem to be there for you-they show interest in making sure that the potential and actual assignment is a good fit and is working out. Although I didn't have any issues during my two assignments, I always felt that they had my back. I am not working as a contractor now, but if I go back to contract work, I will contact StaffRehab first.
Pros
They do what they say and say what they do - no surprises, attentive, respectful, and honest.
Cons
None.
August 23, 2016

Thank you for the comments!

"Better Therapy Staffing"
888.835.0894
Fax: 949-258-5296
staffrehab.com

Wonderful experience with opportunity and flexability
Contracts and Collections (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 17, 2016
I've had the pleasure of working for StaffRehab for nearly 5 years now. I've watched it grow and take such pride in being part of that process.
StaffRehab has given me the opportunity to both learn new skills and perfect familiar ones. I've been able to try new things and figure out what my strengths and weaknesses are. There's lots of room for change and growth.
One of the greatest benefits of working for StaffRehab has been my work life balance and the opportunity to support such an exciting company.
The hardest part of my day is making that collection call that I know isn't going to be pleasant. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing those invoices paid, hearing from clients how much they love our therapists, and watching this company blossom.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Growth and change
An Excellent Up-And-Coming Staffing Company To Work For!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 26, 2016
Though Staff Rehab is a young company, they are on top of their game in the industry and a great up-and-coming company! The staff is available for any needs and concerns, the CEO is very available and approachable (at this young time in the company's history), and their philosophy and approach to staffing needs is excellent. They are continually seeking to make things better and evolve the business, and they are an EXCELLENT company to work for!
Pros
Excellent compensation, benefits, and the staff is very available to meet your needs
Cons
Many calls during the new hire process, but understandable given that many are new to staffing companies
June 15, 2016

Our team is rapidly growing with the leadership of our CEO, Sara Palmer. Sorry there was too many calling during on boarding, just trying to ensure everything went smoothly :)

Wonderful place to work!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAMarch 1, 2016
StaffRehab is a wonderful place to work!! the staff is welcoming, supportive and gracious! I enjoy the open communication encouraged by the staff and the consistency they provide. I can depend on them to support me in every way and feel extremely secure in my place within the company. They offer superb benefits and compensation! My work day is manageable and allows me the freedom to concentrate on my family as well as my work responsibilities. I have been fortunate to work with great mentors and work with an awesome team of professionals. I would highly recommend this company!
June 15, 2016

So great to read all of the positive things you've said about StaffRehab! Awesome to hear you have a good work/life balance too :)

- StaffRehab

Great place to work for!
Speech pathology assistant (Current Employee) –  Rialto, CAApril 18, 2016
I love Staffrehab because they always respond quickly when I have any questions and place you at a site as soon as they can find you work. They are pretty honest and reliable.
Pros
Great compensation and incentives
Cons
I've had no issues
June 15, 2016

Thank you for the review! Glad to see your recruiter has been able to answer all of your questions in an honest and upfront manner.

-StaffRehab, "Better Therapy Staffing"

Very positive experience!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Central, CAJune 16, 2016
I'm a current SLP with StaffRehab in the Central Valley of California. My contract this year honestly got off to a rocky start, and normally this would have really rattled me. However the team at StaffRehab rallied behind me to me through it. I was assured from the very first conversation with my recruiter that things would get sorted out and they were. I can confidently say that they helped get me the resources I needed to successfully complete my assignment and get the clarification that I needed with my district.

They do see to focus more on Schools which is fine with me, I'd like more options for summertime work. But I am very happy with StaffRehab and would recommend them!
Pros
respond quickly
Cons
they're not SLPs
August 23, 2016

So glad everything was able to work itself out!!

- StaffRehab, "Better Therapy Staffing" 888.835.0894 Fax: 949-258-5296 staffrehab.com

I have only been employed by StaffRehab for a month.
Travelling School Psychologist (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAOctober 10, 2016
After a month working for StaffRehab, I cannot answer all the questions. So far, so good. Not even sure how to rate the CEO. I don't know the person. I don't think that the requirement for this review is appropriate at this time.
December 2, 2016

Welcome to the StaffRehab team!! Even though it has not been long into your position, thank you for the positive review.

- StaffRehab

Great company to find jobs through
SLP (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAMay 2, 2016
I've worked several temporary school SLP jobs through StaffRehab in southern CA, and they were a great fit for me. They are easy to communicate with, do a good job of communicating with the school personnel, and make it easy to both get started and continue finding placements through them.
June 15, 2016

So glad you enjoyed working with us! We always try to be quick and prompt with our communication; we are please to see that made things easier for you!

888.835.0894
Fax: 949-258-5296

Internal Recruiter Point of View
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 29, 2016
Great team! Success is celebrated keeping an overall positive environment. Sales and recruiting contests with awesome prizes. Lots of flexibility with hours and scheduling which is really nice. There is a lot of collaboration and brainstorming new ideas which also gives you the opportunity to be involved in different aspects of the business too.
Pros
Free lunches, Free celebration events, Fun contests
Cons
Better health coverage
June 15, 2016

Thank you for the review! Health benefits have just changed, so hopefully you are happy with the results!

Excellent company,
speech language pathologist (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 28, 2015
Staff Rehab is an outstanding,upbeat, productive organization to associate with. As a Speech Language Pathologist
I have felt comfortable working
with the recruiters and everyone on board
at SR in both Northern California and San Diego based assignments. The company is top of the line in all aspects of production from organizational skills to a sincere interest in quality patient/ student care. Candidates as well as companies looking for service providers will be pleased with the intelligent,diligent, high energy, responsive
interest SR has in education and health care.
Lindsay Palmer Joesph is a well balanced
person as a former basketball player she uses her skills to promote good team building with assignments. Sara Palmer, CEO of SR is an
artist. She uses her skills as well to promote
Harmony in assignments. You will not find a better company if you are a Speech Language
Pathologist.OT, PT, or Special Education Teacher to associate with!
We have choices & have worked diligently
to become service providers. Choose wisely
& choose Staff Rehab.
Best Wishes,
California based.
MSCCC SLP
Thank you.
Best of luck!!
Pros
Intelligence and organizational focus A plus.
June 15, 2016

Thank you, thank you! We try to keep ourselves organized and working hard for ALL of our clinicians. Glad you chose StaffRehab!

staffrehab.com

Difficulty getting consistent part time work but friendly staff
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 19, 2014
I had a short term contract with StaffRehab last fall before a maternity leave. The recruiter I was working with was very friendly, attentive and professional.

However, when I wanted to return to work part time after my baby was born, I had trouble finding consistent work. I don't think it's StaffRehab's fault necessarily. It's been this way with several contract agencies this year in the San Diego area.
June 15, 2016

San Diego is such a desirable area! Sorry you found your positions inconsistent. Fortunately we have received a new contract with a large school district in downtown that has needs throughout the school year for part or full-time opportunities.

Staff Occupational Therapist
Contractor (Former Employee) –  variousJanuary 23, 2012
This is an exceptional Traveling Company. I definitely felt appreciated and that did NOT entail coddling. My manager was upfront and honest with me, even when I knew some of the things said to me had to have been difficult for her. I know and felt they all cared...always.
Pros
support and compassion
Cons
driving/traveling
June 15, 2016

Happy to hear you felt supported by our team and your personal recruiter. We care about each of our clinicians and want to ensure they are happy and appreciated!

-StaffRehab

Ask a question about working or interviewing at StaffRehab. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8