StaffRehab Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to work for!
Speech pathology assistant (Current Employee) –  Rialto, CAApril 18, 2016
I love Staffrehab because they always respond quickly when I have any questions and place you at a site as soon as they can find you work. They are pretty honest and reliable.
Pros
Great compensation and incentives
Cons
I've had no issues
Wonderful place to work!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAMarch 1, 2016
StaffRehab is a wonderful place to work!! the staff is welcoming, supportive and gracious! I enjoy the open communication encouraged by the staff and the consistency they provide. I can depend on them to support me in every way and feel extremely secure in my place within the company. They offer superb benefits and compensation! My work day is manageable and allows me the freedom to concentrate on my family as well as my work responsibilities. I have been fortunate to work with great mentors and work with an awesome team of professionals. I would highly recommend this company!
Happy to have found this company!
Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore County, MDMarch 1, 2016
To be honest, I was a little nervous to start with Staff Rehab - only because I hadn't heard of them before seeing a few of their job postings on Indeed. The recruiter immediately made me feel comfortable, like she was eager to help and was out for my best interest. I have never had someone get back to me so quickly with the information or help that I requested. She diligently addresses any of my concerns with the client company and constantly checks in on how things are going, if I need any additional support, hours, etc. My reservation in the beginning was that my 32.5 hour contract would not be considered full-time, thus not making me eligible for benefits; however, the company policy changed to 30 or more hours to be considered a full-time status vs. 35 hours. The pay is great and I feel secure with this company.
Internal Recruiter Point of View
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 29, 2016
Great team! Success is celebrated keeping an overall positive environment. Sales and recruiting contests with awesome prizes. Lots of flexibility with hours and scheduling which is really nice. There is a lot of collaboration and brainstorming new ideas which also gives you the opportunity to be involved in different aspects of the business too.
Pros
Free lunches, Free celebration events, Fun contests
Cons
Better health coverage
An Excellent Up-And-Coming Staffing Company To Work For!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 26, 2016
Though Staff Rehab is a young company, they are on top of their game in the industry and a great up-and-coming company! The staff is available for any needs and concerns, the CEO is very available and approachable (at this young time in the company's history), and their philosophy and approach to staffing needs is excellent. They are continually seeking to make things better and evolve the business, and they are an EXCELLENT company to work for!
Pros
Excellent compensation, benefits, and the staff is very available to meet your needs
Cons
Many calls during the new hire process, but understandable given that many are new to staffing companies
Excellent company,
speech language pathologist (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 28, 2015
Staff Rehab is an outstanding,upbeat, productive organization to associate with. As a Speech Language Pathologist
I have felt comfortable working
with the recruiters and everyone on board
at SR in both Northern California and San Diego based assignments. The company is top of the line in all aspects of production from organizational skills to a sincere interest in quality patient/ student care. Candidates as well as companies looking for service providers will be pleased with the intelligent,diligent, high energy, responsive
interest SR has in education and health care.
Lindsay Palmer Joesph is a well balanced
person as a former basketball player she uses her skills to promote good team building with assignments. Sara Palmer, CEO of SR is an
artist. She uses her skills as well to promote
Harmony in assignments. You will not find a better company if you are a Speech Language
Pathologist.OT, PT, or Special Education Teacher to associate with!
We have choices & have worked diligently
to become service providers. Choose wisely
& choose Staff Rehab.
Best Wishes,
California based.
MSCCC SLP
Thank you.
Best of luck!!
Pros
Intelligence and organizational focus A plus.
Cons
Difficulty getting consistent part time work but friendly staff
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 19, 2014
I had a short term contract with StaffRehab last fall before a maternity leave. The recruiter I was working with was very friendly, attentive and professional.

However, when I wanted to return to work part time after my baby was born, I had trouble finding consistent work. I don't think it's StaffRehab's fault necessarily. It's been this way with several contract agencies this year in the San Diego area.
Staff Occupational Therapist
Contractor (Former Employee) –  variousJanuary 23, 2012
This is an exceptional Traveling Company. I definitely felt appreciated and that did NOT entail coddling. My manager was upfront and honest with me, even when I knew some of the things said to me had to have been difficult for her. I know and felt they all cared...always.
Pros
support and compassion
Cons
driving/traveling

4.7