STAFFWORKS Employee Reviews

they are unprofessinal
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 18, 2017
they make you wait around and don't give you no jobs!!!they treat you like you are nothing.also when I was they driver,treated me like I was one over their temps!!!
It's not a place you'll want to work if your seeking full time.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 17, 2017
Not a good experience, it ended on the bad side because my supervisor was very childish and rude. I understand it's a boss duty to direct their employees but stating drama to get someone fired isn't one of them.
productive and fun
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMay 14, 2017
It's a great place to work i learn a lot i will revomend this place to any body. They teach you all the basics and work with you on the training or until you get it.
temporary worker
Machine Operator (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Canton, MIMay 4, 2017
This place was fair and courteous I would recommend this place to work . Always have been good at keeping you working even during lay offs. I highly reccommend
temporary
PART TIME/TEMPORARY POSITION - STAFFWORKS (Former Employee) –  Rome, NYApril 5, 2017
good opportunities to get out there and start working or trying new things. job opportunities range so various skill sets may be required. good part time and full time opportunities.
Not safe at all
Temp (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 25, 2017
It's ok for GETTING by while you look for other job resources but it's very dangerous they have no security on the bus I have seen people jumping on other people and a host of other things..
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Safety hazard
Ljones summary
Temp worker (Current Employee) –  2112 Erie Blvd E, Syracuse, NY 13224March 19, 2017
I can appreciate the program when a site is found they go out of their way to contact you however I've been waiting for a new site since December it is March and still nothing
Pros
Great contact, fast response to problems
Cons
Time in between sites can become great
Temp
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 3, 2017
Barely ever had work and just need more hours than the few they give. Their staff all have horrible attitudes and the representation of the company through the staff is horrible!
Pros
Decent companies
Cons
Low pay rates for the jobs they have
productive and fast workplace
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Norwich, NYFebruary 24, 2017
great place to work at but need to be quick and do it right with no mess-ups if you want to be looked at and maybe keep you on full-time.
Pros
breaks, enjoying work
Cons
N/a
Productive Workplace
Indirect Technician (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 16, 2017
The Staffworks staffing agency was an interesting job opportunity and workplace. Our work orders were to be completed at Quad Graphics, where we were to complete a variety of tasks which were but not limited to: stacking the companies products onto skids (magazines), placing the magazines through a machine to be shrink wrapped and shipped, etc.
Pros
Healthy amount of daily work hours
Cons
Short breaks and temporary

Want to know more about STAFFWORKS?

Ask a question
Good assignments
Senior Human Resources Generalist/Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 16, 2017
Staffworks will land you good assignments.
Some of the recruiters need to be more sensitive to needs of temp employees. They are sometimes rude if you can't take an assignment or have a question about your paycheck.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
uncertain length of assignment
productive place to work
Packing and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 16, 2017
its busy have to get up early its was always first come first serve i learned that you work hard you get a raise they management the build good the work place is all type of culture.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Very Helpful Company
Packer/Picker (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INJanuary 19, 2017
Very Fast Environment, Helpful Employers train You Very Well .
Supervisor is one of the Most Amazing Person You can talk to he will offer you many kind of jobs you want to if you feel tired from doing something.
The hardest part of this Job is to stay for the whole day in one Spot. Although Im Enjoying this Job thanks to All Teams in the Company
family owned
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 13, 2017
good job,family owned was born to hard labor, but enjoyed all of it. gave me an better look on life at an early age whats it like to work for an honest dollar
It was ok
crew member (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee County, WIJanuary 9, 2017
It was a ok work envoirment but im looking fir steady work and hours that i am able to balance with school, I wish to explore my job options before choosing a career
Cons
no free lunch, long hours
I liked working for staffworks
Quad Graphics, Production Worker (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WIJanuary 4, 2017
they had good work could've been more consist although.good work. good people. good drivers. good locaton right on bus line 54 56 76. theres food close
Fun work enviroment
Builder/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Norwich, NYNovember 3, 2016
The work and work environment is good. Friendly people,smiling faces. Its a great company to work for. I have had a great experience working with Staffworks. They have sent me to some great locations where i have made lots of friends.
Pros
good breaks and lunch times
Cons
no benefits
Fantastic Temp Agency
Dexcom - Receptionist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 19, 2016
If you are looking for some temp or temp to hire work Staffworks is a great place to apply. The Staff there are wonderful, helpful and compassionate people.
I love working for Staffworks because they take an interest in what best suits you.
Pros
Great for temp jobs
Cons
Most jobs are far from home
Staffworks is a great temp service to work for.
Meat Packer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 19, 2016
Staff work is a great temp place. They keep you with jobs. They offer transportation on jobs.They deal with companies that hired you on if work history performance is good.
Nice pay
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 12, 2016
When there is work they are sure to let u know and will call to see if you can work. The people there are very nice and welling to help the best they can
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Not enough break time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STAFFWORKS. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9