STAKER PARSON COMPANIES

STAKER PARSON COMPANIES Employer Reviews

Great Company
Regional Controller/Business Analyst (Current Employee), Ogden, UTApril 2, 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed my time with Oldcastle and learned in abundance the tools needed to be successful in any large company. Oldcastle is a great place to start and finish a career. They are very family oriented and some great people work here. Upper management is thoughtful in their requests, and an eye is always focused on safety of all employees and – more... creating a culture centered around going home safe at the end of the day. – less
Great company to work for
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Ogden, UTMay 17, 2013
I start off by prioritizing my work. Multitasking is a must to get everything done. The AP department works as a team to prepare for month end close. I have met some really good people working here.
Great workplace
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Draper, UTMarch 20, 2013
Pros: great safety bonuses.
Cons: health insurance, 401k.
Co-workers were great, Bosses were awesome. A typical day of work was drive 45 minutes away from home get to the office load up my truck for the day make trips to five other pits to collect aggregate samples to take back to the Draper pit to run the gradations on the other pits material to see if they were in the UDOT specs.
A company that will train from entry level positions
Asphalt Operator and Laborer (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 28, 2012
Pros: safety lunches and quarterly bonuses
Cons: employed only half the year
A good company that takes on new hires and is willing to train them from entry level positions, making it possible to further education in relation to the field with possible job opportunities later on.

About STAKER PARSON COMPANIES

Staker & Parson Companies has continually been honored for its commitment to quality, service and innovation. We recognize – Read more