Staley Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Biggest piece of garbage company out there
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 3, 2016
This company is like watching magicians. You know there's a sleigh of hands but it's happening before your eyes so you aren't sure what just happened.
I was hired with promises of plenty of hours. Instead I was barely making 8-16 hours a week. If you made any sort of plans be prepared to not have a life. On one of these many weeks I had an event scheduled and had to cancel because I was told I was on call. On call 24/7? That's not a life. I'm not a doctor. Wait the money makes up for it. Yes? No! They seriously under cut you by not giving you your true worth. They don't care about how good you are as long as you can get it done. I was thrown under the bus many of times when someone I worked with didn't have the capacity to work at a true working speed. Instead this coworker was a family member of management so his word was taken as gold. And he was given preferential treatment on holidays.
If you plan to work here you must not be able to work anywhere else which means you need money desperately. Good luck to you.
Cons
Nepotism, 24/7 - Oncall
Great company for a young man or woman thats looking to learn about communications
Data Technician (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAAugust 15, 2012
Great company to work for if your a single person and love to travel
Pros
full pay or travel
Cons
to much traveling