Staley Employee Reviews

friendly office environment with great people.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 13, 2016
Staley has been a wonderful place to work for many years, and hopefully the currant trend will improve with the efforts that are being put in. With several changes in upper management over the past 5 years the changes have not been positive and the job security has become nonexistent. Staley is trying to make more changes to overcome this, its not for the lack of wanting to or trying to, but at the same time the customer base has also changed.
Pros
family ownd and oriented
Cons
lack of job security
Great Company
Data Technician (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 21, 2016
90 % of work involves travel through out southeast. Seen place I would not would normally get to travel to. worked with great people and was able to learn a new job skill at the same time.
Pros
self managed and great people to work with
Cons
90% travel, hotels
A Lead Teacher
Guilford Child Development (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCSeptember 23, 2013
This being my first Lead Teacher role in my own classroom proved quite difficult. I was a very gung-ho fresh faced teacher who wanted to make a difference in these children's lives, but the program was not well run and unsupportive. I was often times left alone in my classroom of 20 children with behavioral, language and mental disabilities because my assistant failed to arrive at work.
Decent pay, great benefits, travel
Data Technician (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARDecember 22, 2012
Work varies greatly on each job. Could be pully cable or recording mac address. Might be replacing old/broken phones or installing a whole new phone system.
The management was great. They stayed in the loop on jobs but never hounded me about what happened each and every day. They were there when I needed them and generally left me do what needed done when I had things under control.
The hardest part of the job is unexpected schedule changes (might mean driving great distances) > though they provide vehicle/gas/pay for travel so it's more stressful then hard sometimes.
I loved big contracts where I could kinda settle into a new town for a few months. It was always a nice break from going to a new city/town every day.
Pros
travel
Cons
no contracts = no work
wish they stayed busy
lead technician (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLNovember 21, 2012
work was good management was good just wasnt enough work to keep all of us busy was laid off but rehirable status.not affraid to travel anywere for work
Pros
work was good
Cons
not enough new accounts to keep us busy

Want to know more about Staley?

Ask a question