Stallion Oilfield Services Employee Reviews

interesting work and people
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Rifle, COApril 9, 2017
work in oilfield installing trailers and bathroom setups for oilfield management. cold in the winter and hard dragging sewer hoses around frozen. stinky job at times when fixing the plumbing problems
Pros
good pay company vehicle and company supplied ppe
It was good learning experience
MECHANIC (Former Employee) –  Cleburne, TXMarch 9, 2017
I worked with this company very briefly. They gave a job when i got stacked out for Nabors. I am to this grateful for the job.I learned a lot about welding on pipeline.
Pros
good life experience
Cons
pay wasn't great
Great Place to start a career
Field Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Williamsport, PAJanuary 24, 2017
Lots of room to grow and expand within the company. Requires some travel to go to different job sites. Transportation is provided.
very good company to work for
Service Technicia/ Vac Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Riverton, WYJanuary 6, 2017
different task everyday and most other employees are very friendly and helpful, Good company to work fori enjoyed all the things i did at thi company
Pros
great benefits and the pay was good
Cons
not enough time to get things finished
Very good work environment
Barista (Former Employee) –  Prudhoe Bay, AKDecember 4, 2016
Very clean and relaxed work environment. I enjoyed the polite and helpful management. I liked working on my own and placing orders based in my knowledge of what I needed and used.
work hard then work harder
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Elk City, OKSeptember 22, 2016
work in elk city ,rehire after being layed off, there is no warning ,just we dont need you any more, the jobs are easy nothing major ,its hot nasty work ,the company talks alot about safety but fall short to real issues of safety,training is learn as you go basis,they have started a new program to train employees on what they expect from us ,so far they have had 1 class,they don't like to give directions or details on up coming work ,its not a team effort they do let you know that our work is good or if its bad ,too many bosses ,managment is lacking mainly from corparate they just dont seem to care
Pros
insuance
Cons
stallion is for stallion
back stanbers
water truck driver (Former Employee) –  paris ohAugust 8, 2016
Work and obied by all the rules& regulations. Put a 100% of dedication into your position. Work long extremly HOT & COLD days to do the job, no matter how dumb or important it may be. Work days off to help keep up. Holidays included. Train new employees, on the job about procedures and saftey. To witt: no thank yous, or appriciation from management, VERY UNFAIR company to work for, pay is good, benifits no so good. Equipment is great. Management SUCKS. VERY FAVORABLE to certain employees. Very choosing over good dedicated employees to those just out to make a quick buck. Ones that ignor the rules n regs. And SAFTEY Proceedures set at hand for the ocupation. They tell you that they have lots of work. Then run you through the mill to hire you. Dont let anything uncontrllable intrupt that process or they wont hire you. Will lead you on and on about employment, In return get stabbed (without a kiss)
Pros
good equipment steady work
Cons
managment
A good oilfield company
Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  Kenedy, TXJune 20, 2016
I had to work a lot but I was commended and recognized for it. I was given good support by my upper management and that went a long ways. There were several days that were long and were I felt like I had no support, but there were 3 times as many days were there definitely was the support. They are very safety oriented and care about the product they supply.
Pros
good management, great people, fun environment
Cons
long hours, pay could be better
Stallion is a good place to work
Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXNovember 3, 2015
Great work environment
Management cares about you and your family
Continues to grow
Paid time off
Great people working at Stallion
Cons
Little room for career growth
Bought and delivered parts for oilfield
Purchasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Kenedy, TXOctober 20, 2015
Fun job. Learned a lot about delivered oilfield equipment. Work was busy at first but as gas prices fell work got slower. Lived on site and in hotels for four years. I drove a pickup and delivered small items needed. Lived at man camp in the Eagleford for 3 years.
Pros
free lunch and free living expense
Cons
had to live on site
long hours / low job security
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Carmichaels, PAOctober 15, 2015
decent pay and benefits / long hours can lead to dangerous work environment. No room for advancement. Training process is inefficient.
Excellent Oil Service Company
Ticket runner Outside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Dickinson, NDSeptember 16, 2015
This was a great company to work for over my 1 years in the business.worked with a lot of great people over that time ,
something that set me up for the next step in life.
Productive company with good company culture.
Senior Fixed Assets Accountant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 14, 2015
I enjoy working at Stallion. The best co. I have worked at by far. It is a great co. with great benefits. The co. culture is great. The only thing of course is the up and down of the O&G market, but of course we can't control that at whichever co. we may be at. The turnover is pretty steady. I have learned so much here. The co. size is also appreciated.
Pros
9/80 schedule
Cons
Slightly Above average turnover rate
Good Company
Supervisor/Administration (Former Employee) –  Prudhoe Bay, AKJuly 29, 2015
This company pays accordingly to your work history.
Not a bad Company to work for.

Working in the oil field's this company provides the necessary equipment and does not cut corners.
Lots of drive time, inconsiderate supervisors.
StaRComm Technician (Former Employee) –  TexasJuly 29, 2015
Great place to get experience and knowledge for this line of work, management isn't good (to many chiefs not enough Indians). Co-workers are amazing, very helpful if you put your work in as a team player.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, that's about it.
Cons
No personal life, unappreciated from management, expected to go above and beyond with out receiving recognition.
terrible
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hennessey, OKJanuary 23, 2015
argue alot lots of paper work cant depend on anyone but urself
lots of hours drive under radar on log books alot
Pros
long hours good pay
Cons
your on ur own for help
Excellent company to work for, great benefits
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXJanuary 6, 2015
With my current job, I have learned various ways to fix problems on housing accomodations, how to entertain clients with a variety of methods, and how to maintain a safe work environment. In a work day, eight out of the fifteen hours worked could be spent on the road, driving from location to location. We use a wide variety of hand tools and must do so safely.
Pros
occasional free lunch, lots of drive time
Cons
long hours and harsh weather conditions
Great work enviorment and great opportunities to better yourself and others
Field Superintendent (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXJanuary 6, 2015
Starting out I knew nothing of the oil field or what it consisted of. But over my 3 years, I have gained skills in both plumbing and electrical department. As well I have obtained success in managing myself and my piers in a safe fun work environment. my greatest achievement was confidence, in both myself and my performance. I can move forward knowing that I gave it my all, and I know that it valued greatly, myself and the company.
Pros
being outside and interacting with people on the job
Cons
cold in the winter and hot in the summer
Terrible work enviornment with poor management.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Carmichaels, PADecember 16, 2014
Not a good place to work. management strives to pay as little and make several untrue promises. They will promise you the world but will treat you as a slave.
very fun and family close environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  williston ndDecember 10, 2014
My work place while at stallion was very family oriented and they treated employees with such respect and appreciation for what they do!
I felt very comfortable asking for anything I may have needed.
Very loving and structured work place, I really enjoyed working with this company.
Pros
amazing benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stallion Oilfield Services. Our community is ready to answer.