Stallion Oilfield Services Employee Reviews in United States

back stanbers
water truck driver (Former Employee) –  paris ohAugust 8, 2016
Work and obied by all the rules& regulations. Put a 100% of dedication into your position. Work long extremly HOT & COLD days to do the job, no matter how dumb or important it may be. Work days off to help keep up. Holidays included. Train new employees, on the job about procedures and saftey. To witt: no thank yous, or appriciation from management, VERY UNFAIR company to work for, pay is good, benifits no so good. Equipment is great. Management SUCKS. VERY FAVORABLE to certain employees. Very choosing over good dedicated employees to those just out to make a quick buck. Ones that ignor the rules n regs. And SAFTEY Proceedures set at hand for the ocupation. They tell you that they have lots of work. Then run you through the mill to hire you. Dont let anything uncontrllable intrupt that process or they wont hire you. Will lead you on and on about employment, In return get stabbed (without a kiss)
Pros
good equipment steady work
Cons
managment
Productive company with good company culture.
Senior Fixed Assets Accountant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 14, 2015
I enjoy working at Stallion. The best co. I have worked at by far. It is a great co. with great benefits. The co. culture is great. The only thing of course is the up and down of the O&G market, but of course we can't control that at whichever co. we may be at. The turnover is pretty steady. I have learned so much here. The co. size is also appreciated.
Pros
9/80 schedule
Cons
Slightly Above average turnover rate
long hours / low job security
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Carmichaels, PAOctober 15, 2015
decent pay and benefits / long hours can lead to dangerous work environment. No room for advancement. Training process is inefficient.
Lots of drive time, inconsiderate supervisors.
StaRComm Technician (Former Employee) –  TexasJuly 29, 2015
Great place to get experience and knowledge for this line of work, management isn't good (to many chiefs not enough Indians). Co-workers are amazing, very helpful if you put your work in as a team player.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, that's about it.
Cons
No personal life, unappreciated from management, expected to go above and beyond with out receiving recognition.
Stallion is a good place to work
Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXNovember 3, 2015
Great work environment
Management cares about you and your family
Continues to grow
Paid time off
Great people working at Stallion
Cons
Little room for career growth
very fun and family close environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  williston ndDecember 10, 2014
My work place while at stallion was very family oriented and they treated employees with such respect and appreciation for what they do!
I felt very comfortable asking for anything I may have needed.
Very loving and structured work place, I really enjoyed working with this company.
Pros
amazing benefits
great codrivers
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, PAFebruary 23, 2013
management was not great very sneaky and underhanded never kept drivers informed on what was going on with jobs dispatcher plays favorites terminated 20+ drivers at a meeting without any advance notice
Pros
good benefits
Cons
bad managers
Bought and delivered parts for oilfield
Purchasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Kenedy, TXOctober 20, 2015
Fun job. Learned a lot about delivered oilfield equipment. Work was busy at first but as gas prices fell work got slower. Lived on site and in hotels for four years. I drove a pickup and delivered small items needed. Lived at man camp in the Eagleford for 3 years.
Pros
free lunch and free living expense
Cons
had to live on site
great codrivers
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, PAFebruary 23, 2013
not bad benefits but management is horrible to work for very sneaky about things don't keep drivers informed on job changes
Pros
good benefits
Cons
bad managers
Good
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Midland,TxOctober 15, 2012
GOOD place to work
with a lot of compensations
lot of hours of work around 65 -75 hrs per day
Excellent Oil Service Company
Ticket runner Outside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Dickinson, NDSeptember 16, 2015
This was a great company to work for over my 1 years in the business.worked with a lot of great people over that time ,
something that set me up for the next step in life.
Excellent company to work for, great benefits
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXJanuary 6, 2015
With my current job, I have learned various ways to fix problems on housing accomodations, how to entertain clients with a variety of methods, and how to maintain a safe work environment. In a work day, eight out of the fifteen hours worked could be spent on the road, driving from location to location. We use a wide variety of hand tools and must do so safely.
Pros
occasional free lunch, lots of drive time
Cons
long hours and harsh weather conditions
terrible
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hennessey, OKJanuary 23, 2015
argue alot lots of paper work cant depend on anyone but urself
lots of hours drive under radar on log books alot
Pros
long hours good pay
Cons
your on ur own for help
Good Company
Supervisor/Administration (Former Employee) –  Prudhoe Bay, AKJuly 29, 2015
This company pays accordingly to your work history.
Not a bad Company to work for.

Working in the oil field's this company provides the necessary equipment and does not cut corners.
Great work enviorment and great opportunities to better yourself and others
Field Superintendent (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXJanuary 6, 2015
Starting out I knew nothing of the oil field or what it consisted of. But over my 3 years, I have gained skills in both plumbing and electrical department. As well I have obtained success in managing myself and my piers in a safe fun work environment. my greatest achievement was confidence, in both myself and my performance. I can move forward knowing that I gave it my all, and I know that it valued greatly, myself and the company.
Pros
being outside and interacting with people on the job
Cons
cold in the winter and hot in the summer
Stay Focused
Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 12, 2013
A typical day at work begins with answering email and voice mails. Payroll information is entered and verified and other duties are performed. I've learned quite a bit in how to deal with irate employees and supervisors-there are always two sides to each story and somewhere in the middle is the true version. Management is lacking in some places but overall, it is a good mix. I like my co-workers. It would be hard to leave because I have many good relationships, but these relationships helped me be the manager I am today. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the monotony of doing the same thing over and over again, but this can be a good thing as well. I enjoy learning and am eager for more and more training so I can better at my job. The most enjoyable part of the job is that i am able to better help the company. I have learned that my views are taken more seriously now that I have "manager" behind my name. I meet with my department regulary to see if they have ideas to make the department work more efficiently and also to make sure there are no concerns or problems that I should know about. I always let them know that I can't help if I don't know.
A position that is not for everyone.
StaRComm Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXFebruary 7, 2013
I worked an average of 75 hours a week, with 125 hours as the high . During the time frame that I worked for this company, I had ten days off.
I learned a lot of management skills with this position and believe that I can work any position and out last many.
Pros
insurance coverage
Cons
lack of training
it was really a great place to work i enjoyed going everyday
Superintendent/Sales (Former Employee) –  McAlester, OKJuly 16, 2012
i started out as a truck driver working my way up to a field supervisor then to quality control finalliy to field sales i have learned alot from this company i worked with a awsome group of people.The hardest part of my .job was fixing tickets while in the field but overall it was never that bad .i really enjoyed going to work everyday it was really heartbreaking when they closed doors in mcalester i wish i could go back everyday
Pros
company truck and expense acount
Cons
i was not able to go with them
Terrible work enviornment with poor management.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Carmichaels, PADecember 16, 2014
Not a good place to work. management strives to pay as little and make several untrue promises. They will promise you the world but will treat you as a slave.
Ok Job, Bad location
HSE Advisor / Instructor (Former Employee) –  Willistion, NDJuly 1, 2014
Long hours and very cold weather. Good people willing to learn. Not easy to get there trust though.

Stallion Oilfield Services Reviews by Location