Summary Of Position
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for senior administration to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Maintain electronic Learning Management System data.
- Retrieve documents from filing system.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Prepare written responses to routine inquiries.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Enter scheduling data in Learning Management System.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
Expertise/Knowledge In/Skills In
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office software
- Expert proficiency with Word and Excel
- Keyboarding at 75 words per minute
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent professional demeanor
About Stanbridge College
Based in Irvine, CA, Stanbridge College is a co-educational, technical college with an annual enrollment of over 1,000 students. Founded in 1996, Stanbridge is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). Stanbridge College offers Masters, Bachelors and Associate of Science degrees and diploma programs in Healthcare and Information Technology.
In 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, Stanbridge College received recognition from Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., as one of America's Best Technical Colleges. Stanbridge has also been named to the 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning and civic engagement. In 2008-2009 Stanbridge College was the recipient of the School of Excellence Award from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). For more information, please visit www.stanbridge.edu or call (949) 794-9090.
- Vertical mobility and stability in a growing organization
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees
- A strong community service culture
- An excellent compensation package including 401k, medical/dental, optical/chiropractic/acupuncture, sick, vacation days, paid holidays and education benefits
Stanbridge College is an equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its employees.