Stanbridge College is seeking a creative candidate with design and media experience for a Graphic Designer position in our Internet and Media department. The selected candidate will be expertly skilled in defining and executing design styles based on brand and creative strategy while developing solid internal relationships to clearly communicate and justify concepts and designs.
Must be able work from our Irvine, CA campus location.
- Develop and maintain brand elements, formulate new layouts and create artwork for advertising, internal documents, print and web/social media.
- Degree in Graphic Design and a minimum of three (3) years related experience
- Keen sense of design, typography, photography, and color
- Passion to understand and embrace current design trends
- Desire to strive for pixel-perfect visual appearance and design style of our projects
- Experience with strategic concepts, campaign development, creative brief development and directing creative execution
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to juggle various projects and handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative portfolio with previous campaign, writing, and design samples
- Web design/Mobile application UX/UI design
- General HTML/CSS knowledge
- Social media experience
- Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Vertical mobility and stability in a growing organization with values and appreciation for its employees
- An excellent compensation package including 401k, medical/dental/optical/chiropractic/acupuncture, sick/vacation days, paid holidays and education benefits
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -