Pros: students and co-workers
Cons: health benefits expensive, low compensation
- a typical work day for me is very very busy handling attendance, grades, student issues, heavy email correspondance, special projects.
- i have learned that you keep work and personal separate.
- i have personal opinions about management
- my co-workers are amazing esp my boss, great classy woman and knows exactly how to keep a team together and – more... organzied.
- hardest part about the job is just keeping it all together when your in charge of 909 students.
- the most enjoyable part the job is knowing that you helped several students get thru a bad day, rough times, obstacles with grades/classes, and rewarding part is watching them accomplish their goal as they walk on graduation day. – less