STAND-BY PERSONNEL

STAND-BY PERSONNEL Employee Reviews

productive,fun place to work No advancement
Tire Technician (Former Employee), Newkirk, OKOctober 25, 2014
learned from different jobs
management pleasant and helpful
got along well with coworkers
getting to and from work

always something new and interesting
Excellent Company
Marketing / Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 11, 2014
Pros: everyone is quick to help each other out. management shows appreciation for a job well done.
Cons: the pay could be a little more competitive.
I genuinely admire this company. In the several months I've been there, I have found management accessable and empathetic towards the employees they manage. The Skilled Division is comprised of people who go above and beyond to help applicants looking for employment, even the ones most staffing agencies deem unemployable. I am impressed by their patience, kindness, and self-discipline when dealing with problems that tend to arise when dealing with so many different kinds of companies and positions. The Labor Hall division has a unique tough-love feel to the staff, and it is clear by the number of people who remain in the work-today, pay-today program for years that they have gained a lot of employees' loyalties. Welding works tirelessly recruiting the very best welders Oklahoma has to offer. Finally, the Sales Team is the very best I've ever seen. They not only find new clients, but they find clients with multiple orders that pay competitively. I can't say enough about this unique company.
Great Company
CNC Programmer (Former Employee), Central TulsaApril 11, 2014
Pros: great jobs, great staff
Got my foot in the door to a great job as a CNC Programmer. Best Staffing company I have ever worked for. Thanks Stand-By for helping me out and caring!
Great Place to work!
CSR (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 11, 2014
Great place to work, new challenges everyday, friendly co workers, its one big family.
Not good place
Welder (Former Employee), Tulsa okNovember 10, 2013
Cons: look some where elese
This company is very bad the staff are true rednecks if you ain a good old boy you don't stand a chance
Receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee), Tulsa, OkOctober 3, 2013
This was a very fast paced environment with a very busy office. There were new challenges on a daily basis in which gave me the ability to handle different types of situations.
Blue Collar Specialist
Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 3, 2013
* Manage human resource functions including applications processing, employment verifications, background checks, and compliance for a blue collar daily temporary, temp-to-perm and direct hire employment service; provide training and orientation

* Process workers compensation and unemployment notifications; prepare all documentation to protest unemployment claims

* Track child support payments and garnishments

* Ensure compliance with HR regulations and company policies

About STAND-BY PERSONNEL

Stand-By Personnel was established in Tulsa, Oklahoma over twenty years ago, to provide a staffing service specifically for blue – Read more

STAND-BY PERSONNEL Salaries

$10.13 per hour

STAND-BY PERSONNEL Photos

Skilled Division of Stand-By Personnel
Directors of Skilled Division and Welding Division
Stand-By Personnel - Staffing the blue collar class in Oklahoma for 20 years!