Standard Pacific Homes Employee Reviews

Enjoyable working atmosphere
Director - Customer Care (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 15, 2016
Everybody knows what their responsibilities are and work together as a team to accomplish the goals of the division and the company. Management is open-minded and willing to listen to ideas, suggestions, concerns, etc.
Pros
Clear, concise directives
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 3, 2015
Process 800 invoices a month. generated check weekly.
checked lien release for accuracy and certificate of insurance.
Retrieve approved invoices and enter data.
Pros
Management was co-worker were great to work with.
Cons
80 miles round trip to work
Wonderful company
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 22, 2015
Learned so much from my supervisor. Was given the tools needed to further my skills. Enjoyed watching what went into building a home from start to finish.
Pros
trips
Cons
economy
Enjoyed working here at Standard Pacific Homes. Wonderful group and very supportive Management.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 10, 2015
Enjoyed working here at Standard Pacific Homes. Friendly work environment. Wonderful group and very supportive management. Flexible work timings. Good benefits.
Sales manager was very supportive.
doubled sales (Former Employee) –  Ft Worth TexasJune 6, 2015
I took over a struggling community and doubled sales.

I had gotten spec homes up to Std Pac standards. I increased prospects involvement by previewing building sites, took some to lighting company outlet, and to design center.prior to writing...to demonstrate our commitment to quality.

I wrote 24 contracts in 9 mos...doubling previous sales person's performance. The person that followed me did 8 sales in 9 months.
I passed out over 1700 realtor flyers, 200 realtor gifts, and had made over 1,500 prospect follow up calls.
Pros
Sales Manager was very supportive
51%
Skilled Construction Laborer/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Parkland, FLMay 27, 2015
skilled labor construction work. Heavy construction cleaning,
repairs prime contractor responsible activities, directing subcontracts per Supers instruction. Paving ,drainage water and sewer construction, plan interpretation.
An excellent place to spend your day. Making dreams come true.
Assistant Superintendent-Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAMay 8, 2015
Enjoyable atmosphere with great individuals to work with. Working for them was more like fun than work. I enjoyed the daily interaction with homeowners and sub-contractors. We were a family as well as a well oiled team. Some days were trying only because of the weather conditions. Some sub-contractors cannot work in the rain or in a high wind area. Scheduling needed to be adjusted. During my time with them, I learned that every person is different in there approach to situations, and needed to adapt to individual personalities as they arose. At the end of the day, each person felt wanted and needed. They knew that they were appreciated.
Pros
Medical and Dental, Bonuses, Money matching funds, Enjoyable.
loved this job
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 26, 2015
very positive environment. being a sales associate was awesome for this company. manager were supportive and positive...builders were great communicators.
Pros
dress code was impressive
Cons
work weekends and some holidays
Standard Pacific Homes
Interior Designer and Project Team Member (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 10, 2015
A very organized, well established home builder. Excellent brand. Learned what it meant to be a part of a talented team of professionals. This job used my extreme multi tasking skills to the extreme. The co-workers were very professional with a goal of excellence. The hardest part of the job was pushing the schedule all the time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of seeing the home we created for each homebuyer.
Amazing
New Home Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Palm CityApril 4, 2015
This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. They definitely value and appreciate their employees,
Great salary and benefits package.
Construction Manager (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJanuary 12, 2015
Great place to work. You have to like working for a large corporation and enjoy meetings and rah-rah sessions. They tend to hire a lot of unqualified people that learn on the job to keep over head down.
benefits
Cons
working with people that are always trying to get brownie points.
good job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 16, 2014
loved working here. it was a wonder place to be employed. If they ever asked me to come back i would with out a question.
The Site
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 15, 2014
I enjoyed my Time, with Standard Pacific Homes, it brought me great pride to see new homes being built, My Co- Workers where helpful knowledgeable, and built High Quality Homes,. The hardest Part of my Job was keeping up with two different tract Lot Numbers.
not fun to work for
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Parkland, FLSeptember 2, 2014
a typical day is 10 hours and u have to work on saturdays. they don't care about quality only closings.
Pros
no p[ros
Cons
Great, fun, to work for.
Customer Care Manager Construction (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 3, 2014
A great company to work for and great to build a career . a typical work day would be change all the time. something new everyday.
Great company to work for
New Home Owner Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CAMay 11, 2014
Liked going to work in the morning. Every day seem liked there was something new to do. Co-workers were fantastic and always willing to help. Felt like you were working with family
Pros
Great office culture.
Cons
Soimetimes rather hectic but that was fun to
It was a fun job that payed decent.
Sales Counselor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 13, 2014
This was a short term position due to downsizing due to market conditions. I enjoyed my time and I thought I could thrive had they not been so impacted by real estate market.
The company was great when I worked there.
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAApril 8, 2014
Standard Pacific is a builder of quality homes in a variety of price ranges. I worked as a Superintendent and as a purchasing agent while at the Ventura division. It was a great place to work. We worked hard and played hard. There was a great sense of inclusion.
Great sales training programs with top industry professionals.
New Homes Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 24, 2014
Created and implemented successful prospecting and referral activities. Promoted effective communications including weekly escrow status meetings and regular reviews of monthly, quarterly, and annual Sales/Closing, registration card ratios and Broker Outreach goals. Assessed current competition and developed effective competitive marketing strategies. Worked with designers to create pre-plot packages (countertops, paint color, cabinet color, flooring, electrical). Created a solid set of reports and routine analyses to understand performance and areas for improvement.
Classy company
Benefits and Compensation Administrator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 18, 2014
This company runs well, this company has great systems in place to ensure that employees are well taken care of.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Subject to market Conditions (house market)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Pacific Homes. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5