Standard Parking Corporation

Standard Parking Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive. Never a dull momemt.
Parking Lot Attendant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 12, 2015
Pros: Good employees and supported employment. Training.
Cons: The air was full of carbon monoxide from the cars and traffic.
The job kept me occupied instead of loose time spent around the water cooler. I would rather stay busy with less speaking although I know the meaning of the importance of communication in an articulate manner.
Have a good work place
Vault Clerk (Former Employee), DenverMay 13, 2015
Pros: Insuranece coverage, cross training
Cons: No promotion
It has a conducive work environment, job security, get good experiences in my carrier, there is periodical customer service training, cross training and has good insurance coverage.
wait for air flight to come in
CASHIER -CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 13, 2015
Pros: vacation, sick holiday
Cons: management
sit in booth and wait for flight to come in and cash out customers , great when busy but take a book to read no cell phone but many of the employees that are there have and are still using them and management do nothing i have seen it when I put an ticket in even seen a employee sleeping booth.. not a great sight for u to see when driving through.
Provided lots of opportunity for advancement
Assistant Employee Relations Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 9, 2015
In my tenure at Standard Parking Corporation I was given many opportunities for advancement in my career. I do not think I could have received the same opportunities at another company.
average job
Parking Attendant (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: meeting new people, flexible time
Cons: working in all kind of weather
there is great office environment, nice people to work with. I sharpened my customer service skills and data entry skills as this job required the use of both on the daily basis.
great place
Inventory Control data entry (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 18, 2015
Cool place to work friendly employees AND do your job and be respected. Great place to work. Be ready for anything to get the job done.
Valet parking Attendant
Valet Attendant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 2, 2014
This is an out going work environment well fit for self motivated individuals
Good managment
Supervisor (Current Employee), Boston, MAMarch 1, 2014
I would like to work with talented and experienced workers to make the work place a positive work environment by finding solutions to the problems.
nice place to work
Senior Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: good medical benefits
Cons: poor upper management
Nice place to work, good benefits , medical and dental . Liked working with clients and great employees
Productive Work Environment
Armed Security Officer (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAJanuary 17, 2014
I'm busy all of the time standing watch. Weekends doing the security is non stop.
fun working with empoyees and clients
Senior Manager (Former Employee), Seattle, WANovember 5, 2013
You can get a lot done in the mornings. Learned a lot about operations management with this company. Resolving customers' and clients' issue were the most enjoyable part of my job.
enjoyable loved my co-workers enjoyed dealing with different type of people
Ground Transportation (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 29, 2013
Pros: good paying job
Cons: working in the brutal cold
A typical day at Standard Parking required dealing with people and taxi cab drivers and arguments which I had to sometimes to intervene
and brake up. I had to deal with large amounts of crowed of people had to communicate with my co-workers by radio. I learned there's a lot of type of personalities and learned to deal with them. The hardest part of my job was when I had to work out in the cold and the most enjoyable part was that I made friends with my co-workers and some cab drivers
Hard Workplace with good beenfits and pay
Regional Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 6, 2013
Pros: free parking
Cons: odd hours
For the most part, Standard parking is a good place to work, if you do not mind working odd hours. The work itself is somewhat mundane, however the culture and interaction with coworkers makes up for any downsides of the actual work.
Nothing bad said at all about this work place
Customer Service (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 23, 2012
Pros: free breakfast every morning
Cons: weather somtimes
typical day at work consisted of computing data, setting rates and planning the work schedule for the day. I learned more of how to communicate with others in a more positive way to make the work place run more smoothly. Management was amazing. They cared for their employees like none other. My co-workers came to work everday looking ready to work and everyday more and more function as a team. the hardest part of my job was to set up the desired working locations for each employee. I had to know who worked best at each station. The most enjoyable part of the job was just th amanagement position overall being in charge and when something went wrong taking on full responsibility and learning from my mistakes to make sure it gets corrected next time. That being said I learned how to reduce the number of errors in my work and thought process to prevent any problematic situations
not enough staff or resources
Facility Manager (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 23, 2012
Pros: co-workers
Cons: bad upper management
Takes advantage of salaried employees. High turnover rate in all levels of the organization. I like all of my co-workers. My co-workers are the best thing about the job.
Great people to be around and to work with
Special Event Coordinator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 29, 2012
I wouldnt change anything about astandard parking. everyone was very friendly. everyone came to work ready to work, and showed great customer service each and everday
COMPANIONSHIP WITH EMPLOYEES AT WORK
Toll Collector (Former Employee), Clearwater Beach, FLSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: working with nice employees
ASSISTING AND HELPING CUSTOMERS HOW TODEAL WITH CUSTOMERS,SATISIFING COUSTERS NEEDS
Very diverse environment
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 4, 2012
Pros: 100% healthcare for the employee
Cons: operations managers are required to work holidays without receiving holiday pay
Working at Hartsfield- Jackson Intl Airport has been a great experience for me. I have learned a great deal about operations management. Being an employee of The World's Busiest Airport has put me in an place to handle a very busy and fast pace environment. The management team is very knowledgeable and knows the industry well. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the extreme elements as far as weather conditions. The airport can get extremely hot and extremely cold! The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to meet and see the many different people that travel through Hartsfield-Jackson Intl Airport everyday!
Good place to work for a paycheck
Supervisor / Cashier (Current Employee), Kentwood, MIJuly 3, 2012
Pros: hours worked make so you can still go to school
Cons: working dinner break.
Good place to work, just hard to get full-time. Full-time positions are very limited.
Provide multiple management skills
Supervisor (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 9, 2012
Pros: pays good
Cons: too much paper work
This company provides a multiple management skills to their employees and provide satisfactory customer service.

Provide multiple management skills:
starting from safety to customer service and highly skilled professionals in parking business for a long time.

Standard Parking Corporation Salaries