Standard Parking

Standard Parking United States Employee Reviews

Management sucks and short hours
Valet Attendant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 3, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: little hours/checks
The company doesn't want you to advance your work hours are short. Getting paid bi-weekly for little pay sucks and they don't care what the supervisors do. Runnnnnnn do not apply.
It was too personal.
Parking Attendant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 25, 2015
They really didn't know how to keep personal life and work life seperated. Most people would work while others slacked off and some supervisors really wouldn't say anything.
Good management
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 24, 2015
Great company i love the scheduling. I also love the work environment. I love to meet new people, just a few perks of the job.
It's alright.
Parking Attendant (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 21, 2015
Pros: Meet a lot of police officers.
Cons: Meet a lot of police officers.
Really busy at some points... really slow at others. Ancient registers that malfunction.

Co-workers were mostly great people. Except that one guy...

I don't believe I learned much while with the company, except where to find a public bathroom at 4th and Lomas. (It's in the DMV, btw)

The most enjoyable part of the job was mostly working alone and seeing the friendly regulars.
productive work place with no play time
Valet (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 18, 2015
Pros: a lot of overtime
Cons: poor healthcare
parking a lot of cars. I learned how to work with people. the management was very helpful my coworkers was the best the hardest part about the job was parking a lot of cars in a rush I enjoyed parking a different variety of cars.
Good job, good benefits
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Miami Beach, FLApril 16, 2015
Pros: I enjoyed the free lunch in the hotel, vacations.
Cons: Nothing to say
A typical something busy during the rush hours with check in and check out of customers.
I learned to work with team and the relationship with the co-worker was fine.
The hardest part of the job was when I work alone and during the night, with responsibilities for to solve problems.
During the break time I enjoyed talking with my co-workers about your family or other personal issues.
responsible for dispatching keys for guest cars
Valet Dispatcher (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 14, 2015
made sure each driver had a radio to stay in communication with me, manager and supervisors. I also logged all car information into computer system and store the keys for when the guest or visitor decide to request their vehicle
Great job expierence
Valet Supervisor (Former Employee), Seattle, WashingtonApril 14, 2015
Great hotel atmosphere however I wasn't full time as I was a full time student for my employment here. The people were great to work with and the management was flexible with schedules which is always helpful.
No room for any raise or advancement
Bookkeeper/Office Assistant (Current Employee), Paterson, NJApril 14, 2015
Pros: Good people to work around
Cons: No room to grow
Company does not offer any type of advancement even if working with the company for a long time. Not even offered more then a 25 cent raise after 3 years with the company and doing administrative work.
Great environment
Supervisor (Current Employee), Portland, ORApril 12, 2015
High energy, fast-paced environment at the Port of Portland. Having the opportunity to deal with thousands of customers daily has greatly imroved my skills as both a representative of customer service and as a leader.
Pretty good place to if you are a student.
Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 1, 2015
Pros: You get to meet lots of new people.
Cons: health care is hard to pay for
Standard Parking as a company is ok. If you work on the valet side of the company it's a physical job. The other jobs Standard Parking offers are pretty good.
Great Company
Facility Parking Manager (Former Employee), La Crosse, WIMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: None
I loved everything about Standard Parking. Pay was great-benefits were wonderful- training and support were top notch
Relaxing Job
Cashier (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Nice place to work
Cons: Fair management, and only half hour for lunch
A job ideal for an older person like me, without much effort and where you interact with a lot of people, good salary, with good evaluations, with a confortable chair which makes your work less stressful
Lots of work and no room for advancement
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Paterson, NJMarch 29, 2015
It was a good job and great work place overall. Their was little room for advancement into management or supervisor position.
Bad Management
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee), Glendale, CAMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Flexibile Hours
Poor management and communication between employer and workers.
Management takes a long time to respond to assist with complaints.
Poorly scheduled during weekdays
Leaves the staff to train new members instead of going through thorough and proper training
Very big organization and yet very professional !
PARKING MANAGER (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: None
STandard Parking is one of the largest parking operator nationwide. The team comes from different states , very advance technology wise. I was lucky enough to be assigned as a Facility Manager , and the support given to me was tremendous !
Reliable
Evening Supervisor (Current Employee), South Portland, MEMarch 22, 2015
Company is accommodating with reliable scheduling to help balance work/home life. Friendly setting with interesting coworkers.
good job
Cashier (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAMarch 12, 2015
GOOD MANAGERS
LEARN TO HELP IN THE OFFICE WITH INVOICES, ADD NEW PEOPLE INTO THE PARKING SYSTEM HELP DO CASHIER REPORTS AND DEPOSIT BIG AMOUNT OF PARKING MONTHLIES CHECKS.
TEAM WORK WITH COWORKERS
LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE AN INTERACTING WITH THEM
NOTHING HARD ABOUT THIS JOB
THE ENJOYABLE PART OF THIS JOB GOT TO SEE CELEBRITIES
great place great people to work with love working
Bookkeeper/Customer Service (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 12, 2015
great place great people to work with love workinggreat place great people to work with love workinggreat place great people to work with love working
Do not question company ethics
Enforcement Officer (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 6, 2015
Pros: not in one space all day. great co-workers.
Cons: constant disgruntled customers wanting to fight, upper management do not care about employes well being in the field.
I was an enforcement officer for standard parking Cleveland Ohio. Though my co-workers and some supervisors are great people and the job itself is fairly easy to do. some supervisor do not like when you ask about company rules and regulations. Some policies apply to certain people and some do not. Writing parking citations for executive officials will get you a call in the office even if they've broken the rules. Sometime if the individual has a connection with the company either through UH Hospital or Case Western Reserve University they are given leniency when having to pay parking fines. A regular civilian, student or lower grade employee do not have this advantage. As an enforcement officer we were to look in peoples cars and find some evidence of violation. Often we are wrong and are given average people fines that they do not deserve. If you ask questions as to why things are the way that it seems. You instantly do not fit the culture of what they are wanting to do. Which is write more and more tickets everyday place a parking boot on a car even if some people don't deserve it. If you get a fine I suggest you go and pay or dispute it immediately or else you'll be given another fine just because you license is in their parking system.

1 2 3 4 5

About Standard Parking

Standard Parking wants to be  the driving force in the parking industry -- and it likely is. The parking behemoth manages about – Read more

Standard Parking Salaries