Standard Parking Employee Reviews

Highly NOT recommend.
Overnight parking attendant (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 11, 2015
Pros: Work is simple. Co-workers were great.
Cons: Incorrect paychecks. Too much BS to contend with for a nowhere job.
My employment at this particular location lasted almost a month. I gave it my best. Quitting this job was necessary. The work itself wasn't difficult. It was the inadequacies of effective leadership from – more... upper management that made being employed there almost unbearable. Most of my co-workers, who are great people as I got to know them quickly, displayed low morale. I was unsure of why, at first. But it didn't take me long to become part of that group. I only received two paychecks, the first one was shorted slightly over $200 and the second, $63. I wouldn't recommend any job from this employer at this particular location. You'd be wasting your time. Straight up, the facility manager needs an actual manager. It would serve corporate headquarters best to really look in on this location and find out why there is such a high turnover rate. I honestly believe I don't think they'd be impressed. – less
Great culture and ample resources to expand your knowledge
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 10, 2015
Pros: Promotes with in
Cons: none
The corporate culture is relaxed while there is a major feeling of being a part of a team. The company mission statement is clear and it seems that all employees really are there to help people find jobs in their own way. Expectations and goals are high but the support is present to help all employees achieve set goals. Management wants to help their teams succeed.
Productive, very fun work place
Transportation Assistant (Former Employee), Portland, ORJune 8, 2015
Always a great day at work. such a friendly welcoming staff, great pay, amazing hours. You got to interact with many different people form all over the world on a daily basis which was an exciting experience.
Its a job
Parking Enforcement Officer (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAJune 4, 2015
Pros: Its a job and you get paid
Cons: Walking in all weather. Irate customers and terriable managment
Its a job the money doesnt make up for all you have to go through.

Irate customers wanting to fight you
walking in all weather conditions
managent sucks
Very Busy
Cashier (Current Employee), Richmond VaJune 3, 2015
Its nonstop work.I take the customer cash and give a ticket in return.You may have some customers give you a hard time but remember to respect them.
Interactive with many people
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 21, 2015
Pros: meeting celebrities
Cons: short breaks
Help customers with any transaction regarding parking tickets
Valet parking for MFA events
The management worked co-ordinal
co-workers worked efficiently
Driving different cars
Good Workplace
Vallet Driver (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 18, 2015
Pros: Doesnt feel like work
Cons: Traffic
Great enviorment. Associate with different people from different countries.Good co-workers an flexable schedule. Great part is driving brand new cars that come into the hotel.
its an ok job
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 17, 2015
A typical day at standard parking, greeting customers in the morning, I've learn to train new workers. management is always supports me in everything I do
keeping track of money and available slots to park
Parking Attendant (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMay 16, 2015
a typical day at work was standing up, taking shifts on coordinating designed spots to be parked in and keeping track of money and issuing change to buyers. MY co-workers were very helpful at first with teaching me the ropes and how to keep track.
good job
Lead Attendant (Former Employee), baltimoreMay 14, 2015
typical day at work consist of over seeing all activity at garage as well as working along side security to maintain safety of customers as well as employees
Shuttle Driver
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee), Burbank, CAMay 13, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
Service the guest to pick up and drop off at amtrack station and drop employees to work. Was working after noon shift part time was great getting along with co workers and enjoying.
Caring,loving managment
Maintance (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 12, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
It was a outstanding place to work. You get to meet and learn new things about the different culture around the world.This company will teach you different skills and a whole lot of walking.
Met all types of people
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 11, 2015
Great pace of work, I learned a lot being at the facility seeing that I was an intern I also enjoyed working with the management and my coworkers. Hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult customers but I learned how to handle all types of situations with professionalism
was
cashier (Former Employee), cashierMay 11, 2015
I didn't enjoy it, wasn't excited to get up for work at all. Although the customers were nice. The co-workers had an attitude everyday.
GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
CASHIER/FLAGGER (Current Employee), CHICAGO,ILMay 11, 2015
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK RESULTS IN ME GREETING THE GUEST AS THEY COME INTO THE LOT.ACCEPTING CASH/COUPONS AND DIRECTING THEM TO THE NEXT AVAILABLE SPOT FOR PARKING.
Management sucks and short hours
Valet Attendant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 3, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: little hours/checks
The company doesn't want you to advance your work hours are short. Getting paid bi-weekly for little pay sucks and they don't care what the supervisors do. Runnnnnnn do not apply.
It was too personal.
Parking Attendant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 25, 2015
They really didn't know how to keep personal life and work life seperated. Most people would work while others slacked off and some supervisors really wouldn't say anything.
Good management
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 24, 2015
Great company i love the scheduling. I also love the work environment. I love to meet new people, just a few perks of the job.
It's alright.
Parking Attendant (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 21, 2015
Pros: Meet a lot of police officers.
Cons: Meet a lot of police officers.
Really busy at some points... really slow at others. Ancient registers that malfunction.

Co-workers were mostly great people. Except that one guy...

I don't believe I learned much while with the company, except where to find a public bathroom at 4th and Lomas. (It's in the DMV, btw)

The most enjoyable part of the job was mostly working alone and seeing the friendly regulars.
productive work place with no play time
Valet (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 18, 2015
Pros: a lot of overtime
Cons: poor healthcare
parking a lot of cars. I learned how to work with people. the management was very helpful my coworkers was the best the hardest part about the job was parking a lot of cars in a rush I enjoyed parking a different variety of cars.
Headquarters