Standard Parking

Standard Parking Employer Reviews

Productive and Fun learn something new everyday
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), cleveland ohioJanuary 5, 2015
Fun work day
great management]
Love my Co-Workers
Hardest part was trying to stay warm
Love keeping patients/visitors smiling
it's a good job
Parking Attendant (Current Employee), Queens, NYJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: you could make tips
Cons: no penision
it's good job but it lacks certain things you need later on in life such as more benefits and better job security
customer service
great coworkers
helpful supervisors
fun at work
Parking Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 30, 2014
parking cars and fun days when it was game time or any concert.
very corporate compared to many parking companies
area manager (Current Employee), texasDecember 27, 2014
Pros: decent wage, work-home life balance
Cons: lack of support
Lack of upper management support. Decent training programs available if you put in effort to look for classes. Minimal expectations, as long as you follow corporate audit standards and your boss isn't getting phone calls, you will be left alone. If you enjoy typical corporate job - do basics and go home - it is a good environment for you.
Not for me
Special Events Cashier (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 22, 2014
Pick your own hours, easy if you don't mind being outside in the heat, rain, or snow
Met many different and interesing people
Cashier (Former Employee), Richmond, VADecember 17, 2014
Pros: meeting new people; learning new skills; room for advancement
Cons: no benefits
A typical day would consist of tendering parking garage tickets from a booth placed at the exit of the garages. I learned light office duties, how to deal with irate customers which allowed growth for my problem solving skills. Management was awesome. My co workers were easy to get along with and worked great as a team, especially at special events that were held. The hardest part of the job was learning how to deal with aggressive customers. The most enjoyable thing was the closeness and the team work that lead to great customer service.
our company facility offer to customer a safer place to fell secure to park its vehicule as it any other needs.
Facility Supervisor (Current Employee), 512 12st. Miami Beach 33139December 15, 2014
A typical day at work is to assure to make the customer feel pleasant and secure to park his vehicle in our facility.

I learned to deal with different situation and maintain control over it.

The day to day activities to keep inform the supervisor about the daily operation and issues during the working hours.

My co-workers are very nice people.

The hardest part of the job is when a customer come to complaint in a bad way wit out any good manners.

The most enjoyable part is when I do the customer satisfaction and put everything under control and the customer leave with a Smile.
Sweat shop ethics
Facility Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 14, 2014
Pros: it will develop mental toughness.
Cons: management is very narrow minded and do not consider operational improvement advice.
This job is only good to condition your mentality because it requires mental toughness. Not satisfied with upper managements performance and failure to notice employees with potential to get the job done. Upper management is very stubborn when it comes to making recommendations for operational improvements.

Extremely low cost strategy being implemented where they try to take psychological advantage of those who support families, etc and need the job and pay the minimum for jobs that are worth more.
Stable and Productive company
Assistant Manager Domestic/ International Terminal (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 10, 2014
This Standard Parking location was a pleasure to work at, the staff was amazing. The hours are very flexible, with the ability to relocate to the numerous location Standard has all around the county and Canada. The staff is understanding on the International terminal.
A reasonable profficiant work invironment
Garage and Ground Maitenance (Former Employee), Hebron, KYDecember 3, 2014
I learned a lot about the safety of working in parking lots and garage facilities.
Productive fun place to work
Part Time Gold Reserve Parking Administrator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 30, 2014
Pros: lunches flexiable
Cons: no movement
great place to work
helping people in need is rewarding.
coworker s where easy to get along with
CMSD Intern
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHNovember 26, 2014
Pros: amazing friendships
Cons: if there was no more work, you'd get bored.
I enjoyed my time as an intern with the CMSD. I would leave school early and then head straight to work (I only had 4 classes). I enjoyed my duties and my supervisor. I had no sense of trouble or problems while I was there. They were patient when I was first starting out and they guided me. I couldn't have asked for a better workplace.
People are great
SQL Database Developer (Current Employee), Nashville-Davidson, TNNovember 22, 2014
Typical day consists of meetings and outlining what is due. Learned a lot with SQL Server and optimizing stored procedures in order to speed things up to meet project expectations. The environment at Standard is great! I would recommend it to other developers
Average Job
Customer attendant (Former Employee), Washington D.C.November 17, 2014
My shift was from morning to 5 pm, in the morning I prepare myself and along with coworkers we open up the garage after I'm typically helping customers and handling money at the register. There was much coordination and it was a group effort to fulfill the company demand and the customer need.
Mangement Staff
Sales Rep Cashier/ Greeter (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 10, 2014
It was a great company but since I left they have completely revamped their management staff that was needed. I loved interacting with the customers. It was a fast paced job in an energetic environment.
good learning environment
ASSISTANT MANAGER/ SAFETY SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 31, 2014
Pros: provide provide transportation to work
Cons: no benefit days
Provide opportunity for students, good working environment, provide transportation to work.
they were okay
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 20, 2014
Pros: nice hours and some of the customers were nice
Cons: the pay could be better and the workers could be more socialbe
they were okay the work environment was cold and they treated the men differently then they did the woman the pay could've been better
limitied oportunities
Accounting Supervisor (Current Employee), Denver, COOctober 20, 2014
no opportunity for growth, no opportunities, for ideal or projects for improvement.
My experience with this company
Cashier (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNOctober 12, 2014
Pros: gain experience manager was very understanding and helpful
Cons: a lil communication problem with employees.
This was a great company for two years,parking ramp in city center downtown Minneapolis,interacting with customers.

About Standard Parking

Standard Parking wants to be  the driving force in the parking industry -- and it likely is. The parking behemoth manages about – Read more

Standard Parking Salaries