Standard Parking

Standard Parking Employee Reviews

Pretty good place to if you are a student.
Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 1, 2015
Pros: You get to meet lots of new people.
Cons: health care is hard to pay for
Standard Parking as a company is ok. If you work on the valet side of the company it's a physical job. The other jobs Standard Parking offers are pretty good.
Great Company
Facility Parking Manager (Former Employee), La Crosse, WIMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: None
I loved everything about Standard Parking. Pay was great-benefits were wonderful- training and support were top notch
Relaxing Job
Cashier (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Nice place to work
Cons: Fair management, and only half hour for lunch
A job ideal for an older person like me, without much effort and where you interact with a lot of people, good salary, with good evaluations, with a confortable chair which makes your work less stressful
Lots of work and no room for advancement
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Paterson, NJMarch 29, 2015
It was a good job and great work place overall. Their was little room for advancement into management or supervisor position.
Bad Management
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee), Glendale, CAMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Flexibile Hours
Poor management and communication between employer and workers.
Management takes a long time to respond to assist with complaints.
Poorly scheduled during weekdays
Leaves the staff to train new members instead of going through thorough and proper training
Very big organization and yet very professional !
PARKING MANAGER (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: None
STandard Parking is one of the largest parking operator nationwide. The team comes from different states , very advance technology wise. I was lucky enough to be assigned as a Facility Manager , and the support given to me was tremendous !
Reliable
Evening Supervisor (Current Employee), South Portland, MEMarch 22, 2015
Company is accommodating with reliable scheduling to help balance work/home life. Friendly setting with interesting coworkers.
good job
Cashier (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAMarch 12, 2015
GOOD MANAGERS
LEARN TO HELP IN THE OFFICE WITH INVOICES, ADD NEW PEOPLE INTO THE PARKING SYSTEM HELP DO CASHIER REPORTS AND DEPOSIT BIG AMOUNT OF PARKING MONTHLIES CHECKS.
TEAM WORK WITH COWORKERS
LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE AN INTERACTING WITH THEM
NOTHING HARD ABOUT THIS JOB
THE ENJOYABLE PART OF THIS JOB GOT TO SEE CELEBRITIES
great place great people to work with love working
Bookkeeper/Customer Service (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 12, 2015
great place great people to work with love workinggreat place great people to work with love workinggreat place great people to work with love working
Do not question company ethics
Enforcement Officer (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 6, 2015
Pros: not in one space all day. great co-workers.
Cons: constant disgruntled customers wanting to fight, upper management do not care about employes well being in the field.
I was an enforcement officer for standard parking Cleveland Ohio. Though my co-workers and some supervisors are great people and the job itself is fairly easy to do. some supervisor do not like when you ask about company rules and regulations. Some policies apply to certain people and some do not. Writing parking citations for executive officials will get you a call in the office even if they've broken the rules. Sometime if the individual has a connection with the company either through UH Hospital or Case Western Reserve University they are given leniency when having to pay parking fines. A regular civilian, student or lower grade employee do not have this advantage. As an enforcement officer we were to look in peoples cars and find some evidence of violation. Often we are wrong and are given average people fines that they do not deserve. If you ask questions as to why things are the way that it seems. You instantly do not fit the culture of what they are wanting to do. Which is write more and more tickets everyday place a parking boot on a car even if some people don't deserve it. If you get a fine I suggest you go and pay or dispute it immediately or else you'll be given another fine just because you license is in their parking system.
fair work place
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXMarch 5, 2015
Pros: good manager and good employee's.
Cons: could have better equipment.
Standard Parking,equipment needed to be up dated,buildings did not,heating and air conditioning,booths are cold. They lost contract with air port for not keeping up equipment. Sad because I love job.
Good Job would have stayed.
If i could be honest
Parking Attendant/Valet (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 3, 2015
if I could be honest i loved this job for various reasons. I got to meet some great people and got the opportunity to drive some very beautiful luxury cars. I recommend this job to anyone that loves cars.
Not to shabby
Cashier (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 27, 2015
I worked for them for about two year and had a great time while i was there. I would be happy to go back to work for them sometime.
Great Job
Supervisor (Current Employee), Philadelphia PaFebruary 25, 2015
Excellent Job, Great hours are given. The company cares for their workers. The job offer benefits and your guaranteed overtime. It is an outside job so you have to be a bias weather type of person
Good company with plenty of hours
Parking valet attendant (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: plenty of hours and easy going
Cons: unorganized
Good employees and a good atmosphere to work in. They give you plenty of hours from time to time. It's an easy going, laid back type of job when it's not busy.
Standard Parking
Valet (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 13, 2015
I enjoyed every aspect of the position; working with customers and providing impeccable service, along with all company employees and management.
Opportunity for advancement
Overnight Auditor/Cashier/Parking Attendant (Former Employee), Flushing, NYFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: there's a certain trust we have bonding as a team
Cons: people will test you on every level
I've met interesting people from all backgrounds, professional,etc.
Surprisingly,I managed to network creative ideas and concepts to business owners, and to corporate executives during my daily work shift.
I learned how to think like a manager by becoming accountable for respondsibilities in decision making.
As a team my co-workers are the best group of people to work with.
The hardest part of my job is not having any work to do if there's too much down time, I make my time useful by cleaning, patrol,and secure floors,make sure inventory is accurate.
The most enjoyable part of any job is completing each task that is required within an (8)hour shift.When customers are satisfied,my superiors are satisfied,then I'm satisfied.
parking cars all day long
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 9, 2015
in the morning all the people rushing in to get to work driving in to park their cars and in the afternoon to the evening everyone going home.
Unfair and upgrade asap
Shuttle Bus Driver (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 9, 2015
There needs to be some type of insurance offered to part-time employees because we are doing the same job duties as the full-time employees; just not as many hours during the week, but do work 8 hour shifts.

Also, being part-time, the amount of six call out and two or three personal days given are not enough to last during the whole year. Once those are exhausted, you have to file for either FMLA or leave of absence, then you're terminated after all of that is exhausted and another emergency may happen within that year.

The seats on the shuttles are horrendous and need new upholstering.

I do enjoy interacting with majority of my customers and some of my co-workers; meeting new people as a whole is enjoyable to me..
great relaxed workplace
attendant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 4, 2015
my coworkers were fun to work with
managers were great leaders and demanded a lot from us
work was fast paced and sometimes very hectic
overall fun environment

About Standard Parking

Standard Parking wants to be  the driving force in the parking industry -- and it likely is. The parking behemoth manages about – Read more

Standard Parking Salaries