Search Optimization (SEO) Manger
Standing Dog LLC, a progressive and fast growing Interactive Marketing Agency based in Dallas, TX, is currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Search Optimization Manager. Standing Dog Interactive is a full-service Internet marketing agency that provides our clients with a range of services such as website design, development, SEO, social media, paid search, digital advertising and other online media.
This individual will be responsible for working with our existing Search Engine Optimization team, with applicable account managers, and directly with clients to provide strategic SEO services for our clients that encompass both traditional on-site SEO tactics as well as off page engagement and citation building strategies. Success metrics will be based on growth in overall qualified organic traffic for client sites, search visibility, and customer engagement. Client ROI will also be considered as a performance indicator. This position would be ideal for someone with Search Engine Optimization experience who would like an opportunity to work on major client accounts.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable in a client facing role with strong written and verbal communication skills. From time to time this individual will be asked to present SEO audit findings to our clients via either conference calls or in-person presentations.
- Developing holistic client strategies for improvement in search visibility and online engagement
- Performing technical SEO audits of client websites and formulating road map for improvement
- Perform content audits and recommend new on-page content strategies
- Assisting support team with keyword research, backlink analysis, citation opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization
- When applicable, work with social media team to develop content and engagement strategies through the social channels
- Day-to-day client relationship management, as needed
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or other related subject preferred and 3+ years SEO experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience executing technical SEO best practices, monitoring and reporting, proactively adjusting tactics.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEOmoz, Open Site Explorer, Majestic SEO, Advanced Web Rankings, Internet Business Promoter
- Fluency in SEO core elements including, but not limited to: On-page and Off-page tactics, Optimization of site navigation, internal linking structure, URL structure, Title, Meta Descriptions, Headers, dynamic and static page templates, XML sitemaps, Canonical Tags, etc.)
- Experience with emerging standards of HTML
- Knowledge of CSS enhancements to better search engine visibility and technical optimization.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Standing Dog Interactive was founded in 2005 on the premise that a passion for innovation is key for creating digital strategies that...