Stange Law Firm, PC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Extremely high turn over rate - micromanages
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 10, 2017
I highly recommend staying far away from this firm. There is a very high attorney and paralegal turn over rate due to micromanagement and demanding environment.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, No lunch, Micromanagement, Not allowed to talk to others in satellite offices without permission from higher pay grades
Stay away from this firm they are horrible to work for
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 14, 2017
And they treat clients like they are just another number! Billing and power is all management cares about no respect for employees
Pros
ZERO
Cons
ALL
Great Place to Work for a Career in Family Law
Associate Attorney (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 8, 2015
Stange Law Firm has a great collaborative environment that excels in teamwork. The Firm is loyal to its employees and rewards hard work with promotions and raises in salary. Manageable and reasonable billing requirements for the industry. Health and dental insurance provided, along with a great 401(k) plan if you wish to participate after a year of employment.

I have been an attorney here for over two years now, and I have been amazed with the ways this Firm has grown over that time. I look forward to many more years to come at Stange Law Firm.
Pros
Collaborative environment; teamwork; the management is loyal to its employees and rewards hard work
Cons
None.
Great place to work.
Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, MONovember 30, 2015
I have worked here for 6 years in the Billing/AR department. I have enjoyed working here. Good benefits. Good People to work with.

Want to know more about Stange Law Firm, PC?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stange Law Firm, PC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5