Stanislaus County Office Of Education

Stanislaus County Office Of Education Employer Reviews

special job
paraprofessional to teacher of disabled children (Former Employee), Modesto, CAOctober 21, 2013
I worked with the children, giving them one-on-one attention to their specific needs. I would supervise their daily activities, such as homework, outside play, classroom interaction.
Depending on assignment duties changed
Clerical Substitute (Former Employee), Modesto, CAMay 20, 2013
Pros: they paid a temp, the sale of the person you were replacing.
Cons: people who were full time employees did not have a great work ethic.
The assignments varied, some of the offices were nice to work in, but then you had to deal with the valley mentality.
fun work place
Sub Paraprofessional (Former Employee), Modesto, CAMarch 6, 2013
help students, friendly people, the hardest part was trying to understand what the students were saying. the most enjoyable part was being with everyone and being like a family.
Organization has great energy and enthusiasm for placing kids first in our community!
Prevention Programs/Grants Specialist (Current Employee), Modesto, CADecember 6, 2012
I work with an awesome innovated team who rises to the challenge in overcoming any barrier.
Great environment to work in
AmeriCorps Member/tutor (Former Employee), Modesto, CAOctober 15, 2012
My supervisor was great. She was very positive and involved with the mission we were trying to achieve.
Tying my education with my work
Substitute Para-Educator (Former Employee), Modesto, CAJuly 1, 2012
Working with children really helped me tie together lot of the psychology topics I was delving in to. I enjoy education and I enjoy working in a classroom environment as well as the witnessing psychological development in progress. This was my first taste of seeing psychology in action.
Typically I would aid a teacher in her classroom curriculum. I – more... would play with small children and tutor older children. – less
Education
Accounting Clerk III (Former Employee), Valley Charter High School Modesto, CAMarch 9, 2012
Pros: great boss, great teachers, great co-workers
Cons: principal retired and it all changed
I loved working with students as well as with all employees at the school. I grew so much while here as a person and becoming a manager.