Pros: 1 hour lunch, retirement plan
Cons: unfair performance reviews, micro managed, work furloughs with percent pay cuts.
A typical day at work as an Application Specialist is to assist end user with day to day documents from scanning to data entry processing. Keeping data structure integrity clean of any duplications associated with clear images.
Management is always is micro manage by department head. Where they do 10% less work and we do the other 90%. Manager writes – more... unfair performance reviews.
Working with co-workers are good to work with. I get along well with them.
The most enjoyable part of the job. I can't really say to be honest. – less