Stayed Busy, Something Different Everyday, Work For A Popular Name
Inventory Specialist / Materials Coordinator (Current Employee) – Shelbyville, KY – July 4, 2015
• Inventory Specialist / Materials Coordinator
• Daily interaction with SAP for inventory control, production workflow, scheduling, etc.
• Controlled outgoing & incoming materials for production & work flow
• Constantly working with quality control on all material for inspections with research & development
• Analyzing data, building spreadsheets, data entry, creating charts, constantly studying daily, weekly, monthly numbers & results for continuous improvements
• Daily cycle counts on all inventory discrepancies & issues
• Continuous planning with vendors & constant communications on past due issues
• Supply planning based on 13 week schedule controlling production flow & demand
• Occasionally travel to vendors when needed or any issue & transporting materials with company truck and trailer for our facility to meet demands
• Interacting with different teams in Kaizen's to implement new ideas for improving working practices, efficiency, workflow, development, etc.
I did my own scheduling, priorities, unless my boss specified task to me.
Couldn't advance no more in the position I was in.