Stanley Consultants Employee Reviews

National consulting engineering company
Senior Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 8, 2017
Multi-disciplined engineering group with many offices across the country. Very established company with workshare opportunities between offices across the country.
Family-oriented workplace
Senior Civil Engineer (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMarch 7, 2017
Stanley Consultants is an excellent place to work for people who have young families and need good benefits and reasonable hours. They allow you to work as hard as you need to in order to meet your goals.
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Cons
Management needs to pick a direction
world travel is incredible
Electrician TF Safe Kuwait (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IASeptember 29, 2016
I was lucky to have the opportunity to serve our armed forces. I was able to see a completely different part of the world. I would gladly do it again.
Pros
got to meet lots of new people
Cons
i did't get to stay longer
Great job. Good opportunity.
Contract Powerline Construction Inspector (Former Employee) –  Location varied by job.September 14, 2016
Great work. Good pay. Changes in management to frequent.Since I worked from home and was out in the field daily I cannot speak to the office environment.
Working with all the professionals and learning from them.
Senior Crew Chief (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTJune 23, 2015
A great company to work for a typical day was working with all types of companies productively and safely being trusted by management to solve problems correctly and efficiently with confidence knowing there licence was on the line.I enjoyed every day spent with all the coworkers at Stanley.
Pros
Working with a great crew and looking forward to every day.
Cons
Layoff's
Company where you can grow and job security
CAD Technician/Designer in Power Delivery (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 16, 2014
This is a Company where you can grow in different fields. There is good job security and good benefits.
LOVED working at Stanley!
Business Development professional (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COJuly 15, 2013
I have nothing negative to say about my experience at Stanley. What a wonderful company with wonderful people! Excellent benefits, supportive managers, fun coworkers. The reason I left was to fulfill a family obligation out of state. Otherwise, I would still be there and probably never would have left.
Pros
Excellent benefits, generous PTO policy.
Cons
Having the corporate HQ in Iowa means that the culture is somewhat staid and conservative
Corporate company and systems were nice
Instrument Person (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDMarch 18, 2013
Love the management team here and the support they offered. All tools and resources were available to complete jobs and if the crew needed anything it was well organized to attain supplies. I enjoyed survey from running equipment to the physical requirements. This job really challenged me physically and mentally.
Pros
company well organized. benefits.
Cons
not enough work recession.
Wonderful Members
Accountant (Former Employee) –  MuscatineSeptember 21, 2012
Working for Stanley's was a great experience. I loved the members that I worked with and that kepted me at the job so long. If you are looking for a career in engineering then this is the place to go. If you are looking for a career in the corporate side, HR, Marketing or Accounting then this in not the place to go. There are no advancements and the management need to be reorganized in all three departments.
Pros
members
Cons
no direct leadership
former employee
Instrument Person (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZSeptember 14, 2012
Worked in the Kingman office, Loved the job & coworkers. Management was great. Fun work environment.
Design,using software program
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 22, 2012
Safety was number one, We use a CDS programe for HVAC Design,We have Fun from time to time.
Great place to work with good people
Draftsman/Fiber Optic Inspector (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UtahApril 10, 2012
Stanley is a great place to work. The people really care for you and look out for you.
Professional and Advanced Engineering Consulting Firm