Stanley Consultants

Stanley Consultants United States Employee Reviews

LOVED working at Stanley!
Business Development professional (Former Employee), Centennial, COJuly 15, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits, generous pto policy.
Cons: having the corporate hq in iowa means that the culture is somewhat staid and conservative
I have nothing negative to say about my experience at Stanley. What a wonderful company with wonderful people! Excellent benefits, supportive managers, fun coworkers. The reason I left was to fulfill a family obligation out of state. Otherwise, I would still be there and probably never would have left.
Corporate company and systems were nice
Instrument Person (Former Employee), Meridian, IDMarch 18, 2013
Pros: company well organized. benefits.
Cons: not enough work recession.
Love the management team here and the support they offered. All tools and resources were available to complete jobs and if the crew needed anything it was well organized to attain supplies. I enjoyed survey from running equipment to the physical requirements. This job really challenged me physically and mentally.
Wonderful Members
Accountant (Former Employee), MuscatineSeptember 21, 2012
Pros: members
Cons: no direct leadership
Working for Stanley's was a great experience. I loved the members that I worked with and that kepted me at the job so long. If you are looking for a career in engineering then this is the place to go. If you are looking for a career in the corporate side, HR, Marketing or Accounting then this in not the place to go. There are no advancements and the management need to be reorganized in all three departments.
former employee
Instrument Person (Former Employee), Kingman, AZSeptember 14, 2012
Worked in the Kingman office, Loved the job & coworkers. Management was great. Fun work environment.
Design,using software program
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), KuwaitAugust 22, 2012
Safety was number one, We use a CDS programe for HVAC Design,We have Fun from time to time.
Great place to work with good people
Draftsman/Fiber Optic Inspector (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UtahApril 10, 2012
Stanley is a great place to work. The people really care for you and look out for you.
Professional and Advanced Engineering Consulting Firm
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 11, 2011
Professional and Advanced Engineering Consulting Firm

About Stanley Consultants

Since 1913, Stanley Consultants has served clients on more than 21,000 engagements across the United States and around the world. – Read more