Stanley Convergent Security Solutions

Stanley Convergent Security Solutions Employee Reviews

Fun place to work.
National Account Receivable Manager (Former Employee), Naperville, IllinoisApril 6, 2015
Pros: Getting to use the company sports tickets
Cons: Working long hours
I worked with our customers daily, getting to know them and working with them on their issues with Stanley to find a resolution was a enjoyable part of the job.
Great place to work.
Lead Service Tech (Former Employee), Centennial, CODecember 14, 2014
Enjoyed my time there. Culture was great, as was management.
Productive and fun environment to work in.
District Field Service Coordinator, GA (Former Employee), Tucker, GAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: wonderful benefits
Cons: deadlines could be very tight at times.
Recently I managed and coordinated a team of technicians and subcontractors who service over 9,000 accounts including those of several high profiles, Fortune 100 clients. My work involved tracking project status, delivery of updates to key personnel, monitoring timelines and inventory levels and the timely processing of PO’s and invoices. I maintained my track record of outperforming sales targets by staying focused on the customer, ensuring deadlines were met, minimized budget overrun and maintained high levels of job accuracy. I was also responsible for inventory tracking, ordering and quarterly counting / reporting accuracy of inventory to match records in our system.

The hardest part of my job was getting parts that needed to be be in yesterday that were out of stick or on back order, so it set us back on completing the service request.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the relaxed environment at the office and with my co-workers. We could take the time to tell a joke and laugh a little, ask each other for help and still get our jobs done by the end of the day.
Fun work environment.
Fire Inspector/Service Technician (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 16, 2014
All aspects of Fire and Security systems. People are very good. Hardest part of the job is getting advancement.
Closed
Emergency Dispatcher (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 9, 2014
horrible work environment and morale was very low for employees
Not a bad place to work, just the pay scale was not there..
Security Consultant T3 (Former Employee), Seymour, CTApril 29, 2014
Pros: huge brand, good training
Cons: pay
Meeting once a week, management was never on your back, not a bad corporate environment to work for. Operations or installations needed some help in dealing with clients needs.
Too many reports, reduces time to sell.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAApril 14, 2014
Pros: training, training....
Cons: internal communication with installation group obstacles.
Fast paced office environment.. positive atmosphere.

Company alway provided training of the latest products.

Stressful management's direction, due to constant change required by upper managements, which trickled down to direct managers.

Installation schedule was always changed without notice.

Always enjoyed winning 1/2 million $ jobs.
High paced
Customer Account Manager (Former Employee), Centennial, COMarch 5, 2014
Pros: provide some training, excellent benefits
Cons: evolving industry
Ability to work in and out of the office in an industry constantly changing.
Nice people to work with
National Account Collections Analyst (Current Employee), Naperville, ILDecember 20, 2013
Pros: free lunch from other companies
Cons: no actual breaks
A typical day is arrive at 8am leave at 4:30. I am the first point of contact for my customers. I have learned to make several business relationships with my customers. I love the co-workers I work with we are like a family.
Great Organization
District General Manager (Former Employee), Centennial, CODecember 9, 2013
Stanley, a company with a vision a mission and plan to achieve it's objectives.
Not a bad company overall
Executive Security Consultant (Former Employee), Des Moines, IANovember 25, 2013
Pros: work from home office
Cons: lack of direction and real world circumstances.
Management in expanding area was lacking a real touch of reality. Put cart before the horse. Had to use sub contractors due to not having technicians in the area, this caused an increase in cost to the customer. Frustration with service department and install department taking 2 to 3 months for install for my customers.
purchasing vehicles not in place
Sr. National Account Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 13, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: not able to provide you a secure job atmosphere
Great team building company, this company provides you with the opportunity to colaborate with other business division within the companies umbrella.
Productive organization the based on sales
Executive Security Consultant (Current Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 11, 2013
A typical day involves finding new clientele

Learned how to effectively build and design security solutions, while developing a strong client base.
World Wide Company
Systems Integration Consultant (Current Employee), Tucson, AZOctober 7, 2013
Pros: worked remotely
Cons: management and structure change often - pay monthly
Management changes weekly - A typical day was interacting with field customers and prospects - Most of the existing accounts that I recieved were already cancelled accounts from way back - I've learned to work with not much support - My manger is good, he's a manager who doesnt Micro Manager and lets you do what you do best...
Benefits were good but that was the only good thing about the company
National Account Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Naperville, ILJuly 21, 2013
Pros: co-workers were great.
Cons: mangement and workloads
Management was completly clueless/useless when it came to anything. They chew you up by demanding more than one person can handle in a day and then spit you out when you question them. Company is terrible to work for. From the president of the company down to the team managers. Not one person knows what is going on in that company. Lots of double talk.
Great Work Environment with great support from team members and management
Security Consultant (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CANovember 14, 2012
Pros: great team, support, products and services
Cons: not compensated for auto
It is great to work for Stanley Black and Decker. Great Company with complete benefits and wonderful people