Stanley Staffing Employee Reviews

Misleading Company/ Sales for Direct TV
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Downtown Cleveland, OhAugust 16, 2017
They charge you a recruiting fee, and they make u lease the headphones they give you to do your job.... if You like the "sales" atmosphere, then you belong here. But for my Custoner Sevice Reps, this is not a customer service position, At All. Max calls per day is 20, for each rep.
Pros
Its a paycheck
Cons
pressured about making sales, micromanaging
a lot of variety
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 9, 2017
The best part of working at Stanley was the coworkers and the applicants that came in to apply and/or test for a position.

I worked for Stanley Staffing for approximately 10 years as a "temp" and then was offered a position in their office when it became available. The salary was equitable to most of the positions offered and you are free to turn down and offer.
Pros
people
Cons
traveling to a different office frequently
Biased job placement
Call Center (Former Employee) –  Recenue GrouoFebruary 22, 2017
Under qualified staff, they only call minorities for least desired opportunities. If you are white - you'll be alright.
The staff turns over frequently other than the ones the owner is sleeping with. STAY AWAY from STANLEY & CALVARY (How many minorities were in the CALVARY?!😃 ) subliminal message!
Pros
A check if you are desperate if they call you
Cons
Stanley staffing
good for permenants bad for temps
Order Fulfiller (Former Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHFebruary 17, 2017
A typical day at swagelok would be me picking and packaging orders, i also had side jobs doing req orders which means picking them and taking them to assembly so they can build it. I learned how to press operate for aweek and learned the technique.
Pros
free fruits and bagels
Cons
treatment poor as a temp associate
Horrible environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 10, 2017
It was a sweat shop, didn't enjoy myself at all. Not worth the effort if you would rather make customers angry than actually help them.
Customer Service Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Parma, OHDecember 23, 2016
Great Culture, diverse company to work for. No competitive wages and opportunity for advancement. The most important part of this job is to be sure there is open lines of communication.
Fair and solid
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHDecember 2, 2016
If you have basic professional standards, then Stanley Staffing can work with you with attaining stabilty with employment. Stanley Staffing also provides freindly employers to be engage with.
Dishonest and for the most part useless.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  WestlakeDecember 2, 2016
The title says most of the pertinent information. These individuals were dishonest about the payment and hours from the get go and never bothered following up after they explicitly stated I would hear something within a 48 hour period.
Pros
None to speak of.
Cons
Lazy, Dishonest, largely unhelpful as a staffing association.
Only temporary work
Temp/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 29, 2016
It was an okay company to deal with but only temporary work so was not able to really see how the company itself works since I only worked for them through one outside company.
I was hired on and converted quickly!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 19, 2016
I came in as a temp and was hired on so quick by the company! Stanley and the team made it so easy for me to convert and even made sure a few months later everything was still going well. They really invest time with you and even help you in growing professionally!
Pros
Great pay and advancement opportunities
Not to bad
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 23, 2016
A great place to work. I have meet some really nice people. The job has taught me a new skill. I work about 40hrs a week too. I learned a bunch of new safety regulations
Pros
Great work place
Cons
Manager can be a jerk
Staff is very professional
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHJuly 25, 2016
The staff is very professional and efficient with the job that they do. When your assignment ends, they will search for another position for you.
Very Social place to work at, and still getting your work finish
Operation Support (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMay 21, 2016
While i was working in enjoy all my office co-workers, it made my day i'm a people person anyway. hard worker and very organized.
i'm still friends with some of my old co-workers. I can never leave a job without taking a part with me. I really dislike losing close people you've. come to know and care about. That's why I get phone numbers plus there's facebook,so i can still keep up with a lot of them.
Pros
We ate alot pizza, sandwichs
Cons
hard chairs sitting in them all day
Ok place to work
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 18, 2016
Great place to work with many opportunities for advancement within the organization. Shifts are very long - 10 hrs long. Co workers are very friendly and helpful.
Results Driven
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHMarch 7, 2016
Intense results driven culture
Long Hours
Competitive base plus commission structure
Phone time, recruiting, interviewing, administration, professional development, training
Good Place to work.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  OhioDecember 7, 2015
Stanley Staffing is good place to work if you enjoy working hard and giving it your all!!! It is a fast pace environment, but you typically only work mon-fri and any where from 40 to 45 hours a week. The management works hard on training employees but they still give you the freedom to make your own decisions. Great place if you are looking to break into Recruiting. The pay for most positions is good compared to other recruiting firms in the area but the commission program is where you can really maximize your earnings. So if you are self driven and willing to work hard this is the place for you.
Pros
Friendly and positive work envirnment
Cons
At times leadership can be a little pushy, but in a good way
fun place to work
temporary (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 5, 2015
I enjoyed the work that I did and if I could have to stay longer due to it being a temp service I would have signed up again. The job was not hard at all .
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
all your breaks
Stanley Staffing gave me the opportunity to work at different companies to see if I would be interested in working there permanently.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 18, 2015
Stanley Staffing is a temporary agencies, working there gave me a chance to see the company I was assigned to and see if this was a company I would want a long term associate with.
Pros
Gained new work experiences
Cons
Short work assignments
Horrible company
Sales (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMAugust 10, 2015
It's not Stanley staffing it's calvary staffing and they lie about everything, once you're in nesting (on the phone training) you're evaluated and fired if you're not what they want, happened to half my training class, I was lucky and didn't get fired but the vice president visits the call center quite often and is VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. Tells people off on the call center floor, and they hire supervisors from of the street.
I want to warn as meant people as I can. And luckily I did quit and found a much better job.
Pros
Received a paycheck, going home
Cons
Everything, management, the pay, the vice president
Great Job Placement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 6, 2015
Great and friendly environment with great individuals that really just want to get you out in the workforce and ultimately get you a permanent job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stanley Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.