Stanley Steemer Int. Inc.

Stanley Steemer Int. Inc. United States Employee Reviews

fun work place
cleaner (Former Employee), ctApril 24, 2015
it was a very nice place to work and very fun and exciting place to be to work and learn many things great people yo get to meet on a daily
GOOD
Crew Chief (Former Employee), Newington, CTApril 18, 2015
Good job and great co-worker easy work and clients easy going also the management is great. Good job and great co-worker easy work and clients easy going also the management is great.
Fun place to work and your hard work is rewarded
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Stratford, CTApril 15, 2015
Pros: fun place to work, family like feel
Cons: lack of ability to move up into new positions and continued training
Great company to start your career. I had a lot of fun working here and enjoyed the family like feel of the company despite the company being very large. The only reason I left was because there are very few opportunities to move up in the company and I was craving a new opportunity.
They give away free gas for employees who brings in the most money.
Carpet Technician (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 31, 2015
In the morning we leave from the base. Dispatch gives us the job. We work most of the time with a two man crew. We worked all over the San Diego area. The cleaning process is fearly easy.
Business Development
Business Development (Former Employee), Saginaw, MIMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Good casual atmosphere
Cons: high turnover of cleaning crew
A typical day starts with attending team meeting.
Verifying the days estimates and route for customer estimates.
On site visits for home air duct estimates and business commercial estimates for carpet cleaning.
Throughout the day, I connected with my direct manager for assistance and for developments as well as called the office for inputting estimates to jobs while on the road.
fun job
Manager (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALMarch 29, 2015
I enjoyed my time working for this company. My co workers were very supportive and there was a great team spirit in the workplace and I felt that this was an overall positive experience in my buisness life.
Helpful coworkers and interesting job, but with virtually no structured work schedule
Crew Chief (Former Employee), Leesburg, GAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Working in two-man teams, flexible breaks, helpful manager
Cons: No benefits, extremely disjointed work schedule
The job was interesting and I learned a lot of new things and am thankful for the time I worked there. The atmosphere was relaxed and friendly most of the time and the manager was extremely helpful when I was first learning the ropes, always sparing a few extra minutes for me when I needed them. Unfortunately, the schedules were extremely unfriendly towards the employees. There were times when you would get sent home after an hour of work and other times when you would get 16 hour days, neither of these with any prior notice. Sometimes you would not know your daily schedule unless you came into work the next morning, sometimes I would only be told I had a day off AFTER I had already shown up in uniform, ready to work.
NO Comment
Carpet and Air Duct Technician (Former Employee), Aurora, ILMarch 22, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Never Home poor pay, and no consistency
Working for Stanley steamer means never beaning home, they will tell you what time you start, but not what time you leave is the most accurate way to describe you daily life.
stanley steemer
Carpet Technician (Current Employee), Aurora, ILMarch 19, 2015
good place to work if your a young person with not a big social life. long hours big pay off. work and see lots of different people.
You learn something new everyday
Carpet/Water Technician (Former Employee), Delray Beach, FLMarch 10, 2015
I enjoyed working for a company that put me in a good position to succeed and advance it was a pleasure to work for them. My co workers were hard workers and taught me a lot along the way.
Carpet Cleaning Technician
Carpet Cleaning Technician (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: management and co-workers
Cons: perverts
Performed on sight sales to customers of our different services and retail items.
Set-up of the cleaning machinery.
Productively and safely moved furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
Apply protection and deodorizers; or agents and color seal to carpet and furniture or tile and grout.
Performed on sight carpet repairs.
Performed water extraction of flooded homes.
Account for and return all cleaning tools and cleaning agents, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s home.
In charge of keeping vehicle stock with supplies and cleaned regularly.

While performing the duties of this job, I was regularly required to stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk and listen tocustomers. I was also required to drive or ride in the cleaning van and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds on a continual basis.
Management was always very hands on in helping us create more sails and our customers.
My co-workers were like family to me they were very helpful and always hard at work.
the hardest part of the job was dealing with men that tried to hit on me.
the most enjoyable part was working with my co-workers.
Cleaner
Crew Chief (Former Employee), Azusa, CAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: n\a
Cons: n\a
Most difficult part is dealing with traffic and customers. Im from Los Angeles and its always rush hour over there. It felt good after doing my best for any and every customer
great people
Technician (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: hours
Get vans ready then drive to our jobs and clean carpet tile stone ect.we do about 6 jobs a day.come back to shop and clean vans.
Great worklife balance
Corporate Training Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Dublin, OHFebruary 9, 2015
This company provided a gym with a personal trainer to keep the employees fit and healthy. The environment was clean. They provided the tools needed to do my job. Friendly people.
very diverse everyday
Crew Chief Manager (Former Employee), Lexington, KYFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: outside job.
Cons: outside job
All landscaping design and modification you could possibly think of comes with this company. Great people, good hard work, and you get to get a little dirty in the process.
no day the same
Crew Supervisor (Current Employee), Vestal, NYFebruary 4, 2015
No to jobs are ever the same keeps you fresh. Co workers are easy to get along with. Learned all aspects of job in a short time
Jack of all trades
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Madison, WIFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: freedom, different experieince each day
Cons: asked a lot for the compensation, unclear vision
At Stanley Steemer managers are required to be very versatile. Staffing, training, quality assurance, HR, sales and payroll are all areas which you must work on a daily basis. The company delivers a quality product, most of the time, yet the company vision is not entirely clear. 'Corporate' is very interested in talking about building a culture, but not nearly as interested in delivering.
Fast paced and busy place to work.
Crew Chief (Current Employee), Jackson, TNJanuary 28, 2015
The hardest part of the job is the unpredictable schedule, but the best part is the ability to serve the customer and give them the best experience possible.
Good atmosphere great co-workers
CLEANING TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamunga, CAJanuary 26, 2015
I like the job just need a better career. I like the people I work with and I have learned a lot about Carpet Cleaning.
Stanley Steemer Frederick County
Lead Carpet Cleaning Technician (Current Employee), Thurmont, MDJanuary 22, 2015
Excellent carpet cleaning company with high customer satisfaction.

1 2 3 4 5

About Stanley Steemer Int. Inc.

Stanley Steemer has been cleaning carpets since 1947, the year our founder, Jack A. Bates, invested $2,300 into a home-based carpet – Read more

Stanley Steemer Int. Inc. Salaries