Stansell Electric Company Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Hard Working, Knowledgeable, Kind, Accountable
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 11, 2016
My interactions with Stansell Electric have been positive. Great coworkers keep it fun and the work keeps me engaged. Excellent place to work: benefits, leadership, training, variety of projects, people...Would definitely recommend Stansell as a great place to be.
Pros
People, Facility, Location, Name recognition, High profile projects, Variety of projects
Cons
Some days are long
Truly a caring company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 8, 2016
I have worked as a Project Manager for several company over the years, but I have to say that Stansell Electric Company is truly the only company that is genuinely concerned for their employees success and well being. I hope to retire here at Stansell.
Pros
Great atmosphere, good people, good pay and benefits
Cons
late hours
I have found the employer that I would like to retire from
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 4, 2016
It is like my review summary says, I have found the company that I would like to retire from in 25 years.

I worked in the same field as Stansell Electric for several years before looking to them for employment. I have witnessed the growth of the company, the commitment of the management to keep their employees working through some tough times. While working along side of Stansell Electric I grew to respect the company, employees, and leadership a great deal.

Since I have been employed with Stansell Electric I have gained an even deeper respect for the company values and what they stand for. I have been here for over 2 years and have only good things to say. I have been given every opportunity to learn and grow at my own pace and as I feel comfortable. I have been given the latitude to do my job with a great support team from the field, my peers, and the leadership.

My work life is much like with any of my other employers, we have work to do, and it can from time to time get hectic, I find that I tend to push myself more than I am pushed though. I find pleasure in being able to do a good job, to be able to support my fellow employees, and to deliver a complete, satisfactory project to our clients.
Pros
A strong experienced company founded and promoting strong values
Great company that cares about their employees
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 4, 2016
Stansell is a unique blend of a larger privately owned company that still feels like a family. They have a variety of electrical work: commercial, industrial, traffic, infrastructure and service. The have great benefits and pay well. Most of all, they care about their employees.
Pros
Benefits, Bonus, Lots of work, long history, caring people
Had an awesome workout facility attatched for workers
Equip operatorr,line man,core cutting (Former Employee) –  Nashville,tnJune 2, 2015
Usually showed up on the job after leaving the shop by 7 a.m.
most of the time we had the equipment to make our job as easy as possible. Some of the co workers would not like to do as much as others, but most would work harder to compensate a weak link.
Pros
Company truck to drive and paid gas
Cons
some were not qualified to do the job assigned
Electrical work
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 11, 2014
Mainly electrical construction work. Industrial and commercial. They have specialized services but mainly deal with interstate electrical contracts.
this place is a joke
won't say (Former Employee) –  nashvilleMarch 1, 2014
Don't waste your time with this company, Management is non-existant, it's all about blaming employees. your company sucks!!!!!
Pros
there are no pros working here
Cons
its all about screwing the employees
overall decint company just low pay
Apprentice Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 29, 2012
ok management makes it hard to move up- if u lose time because of weather u make it up on the weekends for regular pay- but its construction ist the nature of the beast?
Pros
co-workers
Cons
rainy days no pay
Poor Communication
Data Communication Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 2, 2012
There was little to no communication between the main office and the location where was working.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stansell Electric Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Stansell Electric Company Reviews by Location