Digital Design Manager (temp to perm)
Overview of Company:
At Stanton Carpet, we are a well known marketer and wholesaler of proprietary self branded wall to wall carpet products for the decorative market. Stanton is a trendsetter, boasting award-winning designs and unparalleled quality and service which are a result of its talented team of inspiring staff. The company has grown dramatically over the past fifteen years and is looking for an additional team member who will take charge and be a part of the company’s long term growth.
Are you an extremely creative designer with a strong understanding of all things digital including the social media universe? We are looking for a full-time, Digital Design Manager with an affinity for helping businesses grow. You not only have an eye for design, but also can initiate and propose creative solutions and ideas. You are a team player; you love technology and have a knack for picking up new skills. We are digitally focused so experience with WordPress, app design, video and email design is an integral part of this position. The Digital Design Manager will also be responsible for managing backend developers and executing social media strategies across a variety of channels. In this role, you’ll support our sales & marketing department team on a variety of fun and creative projects.
- Create, develop and maintain original graphic content for online programs including responsive websites, landing pages, online advertising, apps and email campaigns.
- Provide design support for brand identity and logo development.
- Maintain and demonstrate current knowledge of latest graphic design techniques, technology, trends, and best practices as appropriate to current projects.
- Design and edit digital assets for social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Houzz, Pinterest and other emerging platforms
- Create online educational videos
- Ad hoc projects
- Motivated, proactive, and hardworking, with strong problem-solving, creative thinking and interpersonal skills
- Portfolio with strong examples of brand development in both web and interactive design
- Communicate effectively at a high level with team members
- Take pride in your attention to detail, highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and comfortable working in a fast-paced, autonomous, deadline-oriented environment
- Constantly seek new forms and expressions of engagement and reach across platforms and websites
- Minimum of 5 years of web design experience in a digital media role
- Storyboard videos
- Strong knowledge of SEO and website analytics
- Has worked and published content within multiple social networking platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and InDesign
- Premiere and Aftereffects’ a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a Media or Design/Visual Arts program.
- Marketing or Computer Science background a plus
Offering a competitive hourly rate. Ideal candidate will start in a temp capacity, to go perm in 3-6 months.
Founded in 1980, the Company’s brands now comprise its flagship brand Stanton Carpet as well as Royal Dutch, Antrim & Rosecore Carpet. We utilize combinations of wool, wool blend and synthetic fibers across a multitude of machine and hand made constructions. Our products are available through better end flooring showrooms in the US and Canada. You may be familiar with the Stanton brand through its national and regional publication advertising from Architectural Digest to House Beautiful. Stanton is headquartered on Long Island, NY and maintains its own customer service and distribution center in Calhoun, GA. We have an outstanding organization and look forward to finding the right person to match our culture, energy and expectations. www.stantoncarpet.com
Founded in 1980, the Company’s brands now comprise its flagship brand Stanton Carpet as well as Royal Dutch, Antrim & Rosecore...