Staples & Associates is seeking an experience certified electrician to perform energy upgrades and lead our outlet grounding program. Staples & associates is an energy saving company contracted with the utility company.
Responsibilities Include: Removal of old equipment and install new energy efficient measures. Measures include installation of various lighting fixtures, outlet grounding, and interior/exterior wiring. Responsible for recording and reporting job data as outlines by management.
- Employee will be required to climb 6-ft to 10-ft ladders to access work.
- Employee will be required to work with power tools and operate equipment.
- Employee may come in contact with hazardous material and/or substances while working.
- Valid Journeyman Electrician certification.
- Obtain all necessary licensing according to utility program requirements.
- Employee must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Employee is required to have a good driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Pass background and drug screening
To find out more visit our website: http://www.staplesenergy.com/about-staples-and-associates