If you are a confident and highly motivated individual looking for a great sales opportunity with uncapped earnings and growth potential, join our sales team at Staples Energy. We are seeking reliable individuals to market our commercial energy savings programs. Experience in the energy field and bilingual skills a plus. Traveling surrounding areas required. Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and clean driving record. New hire must pass Federal Life Scan background check for California Home Improvement Sales License and drug screening.
Enroll customer for direct install programs by educating them to the benefits of saving energy and identifying opportunities for improving energy efficiency in their business.
- Canvass targeted customers or contact customers based on referrals available through program database.
- Adequately introduce Staples Energy and explain the program to the customer.
- Provide customer with information about the program as well as educate customer on other eligible programs available.
- Conduct an energy assessment (audit) of the customer’s business according to guidelines of the program.
- Identify and record opportunities for saving energy and review these with the customer.
- Explain enrollment process to the customer and collect any qualifying documents required. Obtain customer signatures as required.
- Discuss any special scheduling or security needs the customer may have.
- Submit all project and customer data to the Staples Energy office according to program/company time line policy.
- Answer any additional questions posed by the customer.
$$$ -High commission plans. Employee benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and mileage reimbursement.
For more information visit our website: www.staplesenergy.com