Staples Employee Review

warehouse office clerk
Inventory Control Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newark, CANovember 24, 2013
I am experienced with the entire process / cycle of inventory control. This includes information to supervision of loading, unloading, labeling and storing of goods: maintenance of records of income and outgoing goods, and projection / forecast based filing of orders to replenish depleting / depleted stock. Other responsibilities that I have handles induce preparing and filing reconciliation report to the used by other department, providing supplies to assist the production line, review of bills and purchase data, and to provide analysis of prices of company products. I am also well aware of legal, safety, and technical issues related to inventory / warehouse management.

Other Staples Employee Reviews

fast pace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 20, 2018
A typical day at staples, I would have on average of 50-60 stops a day delivering to various businesses and delivering an assortment of boxes or packages through different cities.
i do not wish to review
cashier (Former Employee) –  somewhere, NYJanuary 20, 2018
A typical day at work, what was learned through the process...management with workplace cultures. the hardest part of the job is the most enjoyable part of the job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Staples. Our community is ready to answer.