Location: Atlanta, GA area. Miami, FL.
Our people make us an innovative and forward-moving organization. We are innovative company in the Auto Insurance business. We make decisions quickly, without layers of bureaucracy or cross functional committees to influence. If you want to make an impactful, measurable difference in the market, please join our team of enthusiastic people.
Responsible driving sales among insurance agents across multiple states by leveraging selling skills over the phone, data and technology
- Starting with a list of potential agents, market our company and products so that agents are interested in being appointed with us and selling our product versus competitors.
- Present our company and products to our agents with passion and conviction, mostly over the phone and occasionally in-person.
- Gain knowledge of the competitor landscape and suggest enhancement to our products and service to out-do competitors on a consistent basis.
- Travel up to 80% of the days to meet with agents to build relationships needed for consistent growth.
- Responsible for making our processes ‘Easy’ for our agent working alongside our Technology team.
- Prior Insurance experience mandatory.
Required Skills and Experience
- Four-year college degree.
- PRIOR INSURANCE EXPEREINCE
- Previous selling experience of 3-5 years.
- Proven successes delivering against sales goals
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and get things done in a fast-paced environment.
TRAVEL UP TO 80% OF THE TIME.
We have been providing automobile insurance protection to individuals and families since 1988.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.