STAR2STAR COMMUNICATIONS

STAR2STAR COMMUNICATIONS Employee Reviews

Poor organization and poor management
Staff Accountant-Temporary (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLAugust 6, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: poor manangement, poor structure, poor training
This is an extremely unprofessional company. I constantly had to listen to gripes and complaints from fellow employees. I'm a very positive person and by the end of the third week I was glad my assignment was over. Listening to profanity all day and the constant barrage of negativity was really telling. They openly would make negative remarks about my staffing agency consultant. Very unprofessional. Don't ask too many questions either, the common response from my manger was in a normal office this isn't the way it is done, but this is the way we do it here. Stay away.
Small startup VoIP company with low pay
Support Administrator (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: free lunch once a week
Cons: poor pay rate for high volume of work and poor benefits
I was the support admin. and left after 4 months due to a pay rate that did not allow me to live on.
I've been here 6 months and love it
marketing (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLDecember 13, 2013
Pros: subsidized lunches, family events
Cons: long hours
No job is perfect but this one is pretty good, I get paid fairly for my job (yes, I'd always like more) but we are in Sarasota, FL which is pretty close to paradise and the pay definitely isn't bad. Overall the people here are great. Yes there are 1 or 2 that can be difficult but they are not in my department and I try to be direct with them when we have issues and that has worked well. I also work for someone who is incredibly smart and I believe is invested in the companies success and more importantly my personal success. The company does expect a lot out of you but if you've ever been at a start up before that is the general work environment you need to expect.
TERRIBLE NIGHTMARE
Customer Service (Current Employee), sarasotaFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: your coworkers know how much the company stinks as you do!
Cons: everything else!
Poor management. VERY poor!!! I feel bad every time I see a new employee come on board! I know they are coming in with such optimism but let them meet the boss man! Nightmare! Treats employees like dirt. All upper management treat the employees like toilet paper. See my comment on the other review. This place is terrible! Steer clear!
Lots of fun
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLDecember 26, 2012
Pros: free unlimited k-cups along with lunch
Lots of fun, laughter, and joy increasing the level of productivity throughout the finance and accounting departments. I learned many Excel functions including pivot tables and v-lookups and applied them regularly. In addition, I gained vast amounts of knowledge on phone and email etiquette while contacting customers. Management was effective yet completely understanding of any circumstances and encouraged flexible schedules.

The most enjoyable part was having the such knowledgeable colleagues in the fields of finance and accounting.

About STAR2STAR COMMUNICATIONS

Star2Star Communications Offers The World’s Most Scalable & Complete Cloud Communications Solution. Founded in 2006 – Read more

STAR2STAR COMMUNICATIONS Salaries