Starcom

Starcom Employee Reviews

Great training
Associate Director (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: Limitations on job growth
Team collaboration
Positive atmosphere
Coworkers are ambitious and willing to learn
There is great resources to get the job done efficiently
The place to understand about Media Business
Associate Director (Current Employee), Miami, FLMarch 2, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: no benefits, no motivations.
I started working for Starcom in Argentina, Starcom is a good place to start as a director. However, it depends on who are your friends, you need to have connections inside in order to keep growing.

I would not recommend to work for starcom.
A sense of community
Traffic/Operations Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: perks, co workers
Cons: commute
I have learned so much about advertising, creative, and traffic operations.
My co-workers are great, they make the day enjoyable!
Great people and fun place to work
Executive Assistant to the President (Contractor) (Former Employee), North Hollywood, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Starcom is a group of very talented and creative individuals that treat their employees with respect and allow them the opportunity to grow. I would recommend this company with highest regards.
Great Work/Life Balance
Operations/Media Planner (Current Employee), Detroit, MIJanuary 7, 2015
The start of my day normally starts with a team status meeting to go over weekly assignments, goals and updates. A big part of my position is project management, I have schedule projects that I am assigned to manage from start to finish. I receive phone calls and emails regarding status updates on projects, client request, billing issues or any issues that need trouble shooting. My management is laid back and very approachable, we have an open door policy at my company. My management have taught me to use every experience to the fullest. I have learned so much working in my current position. I have picked up alot of skillls and experiences within the company that will allow me to apply them as I grow in my career.My co-workers are very welcoming and friendly. The company tries its' best to make all their workers happy. The hardest part of the job is driving into work because of the congestion in our downtown area, otherwise the job is great and the people are great.
Great Place to Start
Media Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 22, 2014
Great company to start your media career. It's a lot of sitting behind a computer, but there are good perks and benefits. You get to learn the in's and out's of the industry.
Great training and advancement opps, Multicultural team support not as strong
Media Supervisor (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 6, 2014
Great place to work to get your foot in the door. Work can become very overwhelming in the multicultural departments because of limited staffing on many accounts.
Billing Clerk (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 20, 2013
Pros: non stressful
Cons: layed people off
Starcom is a great place to work, with great benefits, and work environment.
Inspiring and motivating culture - makes you love work
GROUP HEAD (Former Employee), PakistanMay 4, 2012
I enjoyed working at Starcom most because of the organizations' inspiring culture and management, they makes you feel like work is not work which drives and motivates you to keep raising the bar. The most important thing i learned at Starcom was how to best touch the hearts of my audiences by connecting with them in ways they can relate to and reach them when and where they are most receptive. As a people's person, i love leading teams, collaborating efforts with agency partners and most of all handling clients. Handling clients and selling them my ideas was one of the most challenging part of my job but at the same time one of the most fulfilling parts as well. I loved working at Starcom.

About Starcom

Ranked one of the largest brand communications groups in the world, Starcom MediaVest Group (www.smvgroup.com) encompasses an – Read more

Starcom Salaries