Starkey Hearing Technologies Employee Review

View all Starkey Hearing Technologies reviews

A larger Firm
Ear Mold Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNDecember 16, 2013
Starkey, was an a position which I took to help fill the gap while I searched for employment in my chosen field. They do have several nice facilities here in Minneapolis which provide a comfortable work environment.
Pros
Large well extablished company
Cons
To willing to outsource their product, and not listening to suggestions from the people that do the work.

Other Starkey Hearing Technologies Employee Reviews

Friendly environment, easy to navigate and diversify the things you work on.
Senior Microelectronic Engineer (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJanuary 20, 2018
- Very strong work place culture.
- Friendly employees.
- Decent diversity.
- You can look into working on new things, you probably will not be able to find finding or resources but you can at least perform technology scanning on hearing technology related stuff.
- The hardest thing is that you do not really know how the decisions are made and what direction the company is taking, and if your projects are going to be cancelled soon.
Pros
Good life-work balance
Cons
inconsistent upper management
Pretty Good Place to work
Operator III (Former Employee) –  Glencoe, MNJanuary 17, 2018
When I worked here, I had room to advance and I took any chance that I could to do this. I got into the position that I wanted, but was a little sad to see that I wasn't earning as much as I thought I should. The people were mostly friendly and it was a pretty laid back atmosphere. I worked, and there was usually plenty of overtime for my position which I loved. Overall it's a good place to work.
Pros
company events, overtime
Cons
some things wouldn't get implemented until much later after suggestion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starkey Hearing Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

Starkey Hearing Technologies Reviews by Location