5 salaries reported
$15.15 per hour
3 salaries reported
$28,236 per year
About Starling Physicians
Starling Physicians is the leading physician-owned and led multispecialty group in Connecticut. Formerly known as Connecticut Multispecialty Group and Grove Hill Medical Centers, we united in 2016 to deliver an even better healthcare experience to our patients.
We strive to deliver the highest quality medical care to people of all ages, and practice healthcare the way it
should be – where patients and doctors form enduring relationships and our team works in a unified manner to deliver personalized medical attention across the healthcare continuum.
At Starling Physicians, we work in a close and coordinated manner to deliver exceptional care to our patients. We look for clinical and administrative staff that shares our commitment to going above and beyond to provide a better healthcare experience to our patients. We provide excellent benefits including health insurance, a competitive salary, and a retirement plan with profit sharing. Life and disability insurance are standard.
• Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off per year as a new employee, and additional time off after 3, 5, and 10 years of employment
• Medical insurance with a company contribution toward an HSA or HRA
• Additional voluntary benefits, including dental, vision, accident insurance, and more
• A free life insurance policy equal to your annual salary
• Free short- and long-term disability insurance for illness, injury, and maternity
• A 401(k) retirement plan with company match and profit sharing contributions
• A comprehensive wellness program with rewards for healthy behaviors
Please note that benefits vary based on employment status and hours worked. Please refer to the Employee Handbook and Benefits Enrollment Guide for details. – less