Stars Employee Reviews

Cool place to work
Youth Worker (Former Employee) –  Randolph, MAAugust 21, 2017
Cool place to work. However, there was little to no room for any upward mobility. The work was rewarding. It would be nice to have the pay reflect the workload. Upper management is a little out of touch with what's going on.
Pros
Free lunch from time to time and paid holidays
Cons
pay could be a little more
Very good place to work could get a little more i come but it pays decent
Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIAugust 16, 2017
Overall it's a great company but there is flaws like in any job. I feel we should make more money and the union is trying to get us more money. The job is very secure as long as you show up for work. Director has opened up other opportunities and it has brought more work for us their currently hiring 5 new drivers which shows stability and job security.
Pros
Job security, Union
Cons
Doesnt get regular raises
Creative work opportunities, nice employees
Development Intern (Current Employee) –  PAJuly 8, 2017
There are a lot of opportunities for creative freedom in your work as well as feedback. The workers are all very kind and helpful, willing to answer questions.
Pros
Schedule your own hours
Not a bad place to work at.
Appraisal Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMay 28, 2017
My time at this company was not bad. I learned new skills and was able to also train new hires. I would probably never work there again, the pay was terrible.
Fun
Cook (Former Employee) –  Zapata, TXMay 8, 2017
Awesome environment to work in. Great management and great workers. Their good at giving you breaks and free lunch. Over time paid and knowledge gained
Pros
Free lunch
STARS provides a positive work environment.
Valuation Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJNovember 30, 2016
STARS recognizes and truly values its employees. The company provides an appealing benefits package in addition to their positive work environment.
comfortable surroundings
Staff Review Appraiser - QC Forensic (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJNovember 20, 2016
I have learned a lot about the review process. I have worked hard with my team members and independantly. I have accepted all new challenges presented to me and formed new review procedures and applications for different types of reviews. The working environment has always worked well for me and I have enjoyed my time with co workers and team members.
Great position with STARS
Senior Review Appraiser (Former Employee) –  RemoteNovember 7, 2016
STARS/CoreLogic LLC is a great company to work for. It was a good team to work for. They had a recent reduction in work force, that was the reason I left.
Productive an fun place to work
Graphic Design Internship (Former Employee) –  Randolph, MASeptember 26, 2016
kids are really nice, i enjoyed my time here. I would recommend to anyone this place. The internship was awesome, they also paid well, amazing people.
Productive and at some times fun place to work
Tax Processor (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJSeptember 7, 2016
STARS is a Core Logic and PHH Mortgage joint venture covering all aspects of the mortgage industry. A Fortune 500 company that services over 50,000 clients worldwide. Providing an unparalleled combination of knowledge and servicing excellence.
Pros
Knowledgeable team with experience and diversity.
Cons
Off campus offices hinders face to face time with fellow team players.
Student Ambassador Program
Student (Former Employee) –  Bell, ILFebruary 25, 2016
The learning experience was great. Plenty of college tours and in counters with people in industry of choice. On a typical day we first had chapel which led into our guest speaker of the day following an English course .
Pros
shift times
Cons
Short Lunch breaks.
not a good place
Teacher (Former Employee) –  chicagoSeptember 20, 2015
the kids are great the staff as well. the job had no security, a very unloving place for the kids or staff. never got paid on time
Co-Workers very friendly
Executive Administrator Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMay 20, 2015
8-5 Job - Friendly co-workers - management no so much. Love working with the public. Need positive information for Public Transportation as it is very much needed.
Productive and Fun Work Environment
Car Hop/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Weslaco, TxApril 15, 2015
A typical day at work was a fun and a fast productive day. I always had something different to do. I enjoyed going to work at stars, knowing that I also had a good team helping me with being able to separate different duties for each person to make sure our work area stayed clean. The hardest part of the job was having to face the customers who weren't satisfied with the cooks food when I was just the one who took out the food to them, but the best part was making sure I fixed the problem so they could leave happy.
Pros
Great Hours
Cons
No Breaks Just 30 minute Lunch on a 10 hr shift
Co workers
APPRAISAL COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJApril 1, 2015
My day was sending out appraisal orders to appraisers to complete inspections on properties for a homeowner to refi or to purchase a property.
Administer first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation to injured persons. Position and climb ladders to gain access to upper levels of buildings.Resc
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXMarch 10, 2015
Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes. It was a company that was just starting out so it was more training than field experience.
fun workplace
Actor, Commercial and Background (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, caFebruary 4, 2015
I had a great time here. I acted twice a month and gained a lot of confidence from being in front of the camera.

The reason I left Stars was to move to LA and look forward to finding a job as enjoyable as this was.
Pros
great hours
Cons
irregular work
Great company to work for
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Fountain Hills, AZNovember 7, 2014
Work in a school based setting with a high caseload. Great management.
Pros
Work on school schedule (summers off)
supportive supervisor
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Moorestown, NJSeptember 14, 2014
I had amazing underwriters on my team who made my job very enjoyable. We all worked together in a cohesive unit. My supervisor at the time was very supportive of the team and made all requirements known.
Pros
team players, supervisor, knowledge
Fun, active, and rewarding workplace.
Coach (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKAugust 3, 2014
I typically taught six hours per week, one tumbling class, a beginner gymnastics, and an advanced gymnastics class. I learned to have patients and adapt my coaching techniques to each child's personality.
Pros
Free apparel, Paid travel for gymanstics meets and training
Cons
working weekends