As the Data Architect you will work closely with the Users, systems designers and the developers on the Project team. You will be responsible for translating logical design into multiple physical Databases, and determining how the data will flow through the successive stages involved. You must be able to address issues of Data Migration (Validation, Clean-up and Mapping), and you will need to understand the importance of Data Dictionaries.
Mandatory Technical Skills
- Primary Skills: Data Architect, Data Modeling.
- Ability to design data models independently based on high level architecture.
- Data Architect experience in large and complex environment, (multi-country, multi-language, multi-product)
- Strong experience in one or more Master Data Management (MDM) tools data models [Informatica, IBM, SAP, Oracle, Riversand, Orchestra…)
- Data Model tools (ERWin, ER Studio, IBM, SQL Workbench...]
- Financial services experience for a Banking company is mandatory
Mandatory Functional Skills
- 8+ years’ experience in the Entertainment, Media or Communication industry with a minimum 5 years in professional services consulting at a Big 4 environment.
- Have previously lead or developed Data Architecture, Data Models, MDM and Information Management architecture for large multi-national clients both onsite and off-shore teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in Data Strategy, Data Governance, Data Quality, Master Data Management, Business Intelligence and Information Management principles and methodologies.
- Experience in analyzing multiple sources and design patterns and designing best Data Models based on industry practice (Star, Snow Flake, N-Level).
- Develop implementation and execution plans based on solution approach and strategy.
- Functional knowledge in Master Data domains (Supplier, Vendor, Customer).
- Experience in designing conceptual, logical and physical data models supporting structured and unstructured data needs especially in Supplier/Vendor domain.
- Practical knowledge of MDM Tools, Metadata, Data Security, Data Lineage, Data Quality and ETL solutions.
- Design and architecture experience in Data Integration, SOA, BPM, workflow etc.
- Experience in applying enterprise architecture principles (Zachman, TOGAF, FEAF, DOD etc.) to develop data architecture strategy.
Desirable Functional Skills
- PMP Certified
- Executive Presentation and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team building and mentoring.
Eligible to work in the U.S.
Indeed - 14 months ago