Support the entire Marketing Department in executing all marketing initiatives from inception through the life of the project for The Weinstein Company and Radius/TWC properties distributed by Anchor Bay Entertainment, while working on various areas of marketing including, competitive research, creative, national publicity and retail marketing and interfacing with cross-functional teams such as sales, operations, finance as well as outside vendors to ensure efficient and effective flow of assigned marketing projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile and maintain standard reports, including timelines, release calendars, etc.
- Assist in the development and distribution of sales and consumer marketing materials.
- Traffic all marketing assets to relevant departments within company and to outside vendors, including facilitating marketing materials requests.
- Set up DVD title and packaging in Filmtrack.
- Sample Order Requests and Tracking.
- Research competitive trends and provide basic analysis.
- Contribute key press breaks and updates to weekly Marketing Newsletter.
- Point person for accounting, handling Purchase Orders (PO) and invoice processing, including creation of PO’s and coding of invoices, and applicable signature routing.
- Coordinate creation and distribution of screeners as needed.
- Digital filing of all incoming assets for each title, upon receipt, including legal deliverables, media plans, key art comps and approvals.
- Filter and respond to customer service emails via website.
- Various administrative duties as needed including, scheduling meetings, copying, printing, compiling documents, creating binders, creating and distributing agendas/itineraries, sending and receiving mail and faxes, ordering supplies, maintain organization and filing system, etc.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Minimum one year applicable work experience; And/or training; And/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project software applications.
- Computer savvy with regard to Outlook and internet capabilities.
- Excellent organization, time and project management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work with all levels of internal and external customers and contacts in a professional manner.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Should have an interest in continuing career in entertainment marketing.