Primary Responsibility: Manages the assigned activities associated with the 360 degree Digital Marketing campaign for a particular Starz Original Series including, managing project calendars, scheduling job requests, management of creative development, supporting the project management of internal creative teams and agency relationships, and publishing in digital environments (newsletters, websites, social platforms, apps, etc.).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involved in a variety of on-going creative and measurable tactics to help launch the digital marketing campaigns in support of Starz Original Series and engage current show or “originals” fans.
- Work closely with the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to execute the digital strategy, across both internal teams in gathering all needed assets across teams and support work with external agencies in both the development of digital experiences and management of our social spaces (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- Directly manage show-related campaigns delivered via social sites, email and company website including, closely collaborate with external social agencies to implement social campaigns, to writing copy for social properties, gathering assets and use of a publishing platform tool to schedule updates.
- Responsible for initiating, coordinating creative development, tracking timelines, documenting requests/changes and communicating the status of all assigned projects to other departments as appropriate.
- Work closely with external email service provider to publish email newsletters and assist with managing content updates and creative layout changes to refine and optimize campaigns.
- Support any “live events” outlined for a particular campaign including, live Twitter Chats, Video Blogs, Streaming Interviews, Reddit AMA’s, etc.).
- Analyze digital metrics and trends to improve and/or add needed functionality to optimize digital experience or campaign.
- Collaborate with Affiliate Marketing teams to extend show specific social campaigns into their world.
- Work with media agency on building out specifics to support paid search and social media plans (search terms, assets, videos, Paid social posts, sponsored Tweets, etc.).
- Attend client and departmental meetings as requested.
- Manage internal departmental relationships, including Creative team, Web Content team, Leal & Business Affairs, Original’s Consumer Marketing, Public Relations, and Affiliate Marketing teams.
- Manage all work to brand/original series guidelines and messaging standards as directed by the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager.
- Maintain a strong technical understanding of the latest online and social technologies and applications available in the industry, troubleshooting and independently researching and resolving problems in campaigns supported across website, social and any custom interactive experiences.
- Perform quality assurance and user acceptance testing on any custom interactive experiences for Original Series this role is supporting.
- Research and contribute ideas and recommendations toward product, process and system improvements.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s of Art or Bachelor’s of Science degree in Marketing, Communication or similar discipline preferred; Minimum two years digital marketing experience, preferably in an advertising agency, or entertainment environment; Digital/Interactive and/or project management experience; And/or training; And/or combination of education and experience.
- Strong appreciation, experience and understanding of best in class web design & usability, social media, mobile and new/emerging digital platforms.
- Mature user of key social spaces, i.e. actively and regularly use both Twitter and Facebook for personal and/or business.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, flexibility and endurance are needed to multi-task and prioritize across many projects with varying deadlines.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with excellent time-management skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to function well in a collaborative, team oriented environment.
- An interest, passion in learning about new methods of promotion in the digital arena and willing to explore new technologies as well as assess what other networks are doing in support of their campaigns for entertainment.
- Preferred hands-on experience with social media strategy, analytics and optimization.
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing and Optimization a plus.
- Experience with social media monitoring and management tool(s) a plus.
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project software applications.
Indeed - 16 months ago