STATE BANK AND TRUST Employee Reviews

i loved the customer's made the work more enjoyable
Teller (Former Employee) –  Brookhaven, MSApril 28, 2016
I have no complaints about the job, I just like to stay busy and to learn more and it was to the point I felt like nothing was going to change.
benefits
awesome place to work
CIF DEPOSIT OPERATIONS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, MSMarch 17, 2016
love my job as cif specialist which I assisted the front line staff when questions needed to be answered.. love my bosses, easy going..
Pros
awesome bank with benefits
Cons
no room for advancement
A fun place to work
Loan Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXOctober 15, 2015
Enjoyed working with the employees. Management was excellent in training employees. Close to home and was sad they sold the bank. Typical day was processing floor plans and loans.
Pros
excellent employees
Cons
Pay was not compensated with the experience
Community Bank with Purpose
Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee) –  Defiance, OHJune 1, 2015
I enjoyed the daily interaction with the community that I experienced while as a teller. I learned general banking procedures as well as an inside look at how different small business handled their finances. My managers were warm and hardworking. I loved the involvement that the bank encouraged within the community. As an institution, they were very generous with resources and time. I got many chances to volunteer. The hardest part of my job was the attention to detail required as a teller. I loved getting to know my customers and feeling helpful.
Pros
community involvement, customer appreciation, employee meetings with food and entertainment, benefits
Cons
high turnover on the front line, low pay
A typical day at work
Cash handling, Teller, Transfer calls (Current Employee) –  McComb, MsSeptember 19, 2015
A typical day includes cashing checks,help manage customers accounts, making withdrawals and transfers. Ordering ATM cards we have to count the vault order money and ship money.
Pros
Nice employees
Cons
Pay isnt enough
Temporary position
Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAAugust 22, 2013
Assist in the conversion of precious bank, and supervise another banks loan departmen that was purchased as part of a package deal. I learned that there was great differences in the management of the two banks purchased. Did not really have an opportunity to judge management but what I did see it was good. The few people I worked with I enjoyed. The hardest part of the job was learning the second banks system and earning the confidence of the staff as I was the outsider that was changing their job. The challenge of making the conversion a success.
I enjoyed working there.
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Port Gibson, MSJuly 24, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company. I enjoyed my co-workers. I got a chance to meet a lot of people. It was just a all around fun place to work.
Pros
free lunch on fridays
Cons
I didn't get a break.
Excellent in team work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fargo NDJanuary 5, 2013
Conducted periodic evaluations of customer service performance at local branch. Provide critical feedback and offered constructive criticism on employee performance
Wonderful Company
Home Loan Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mandeville LaJanuary 21, 2013
They were new in the Mandeville area and wanted to start a Mortgage Division. It was challenging.
The company is owned by wonderful and honest investors.
OK place to work
Level 2 Teller (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDAugust 1, 2014
I was a teller there a few years back, the pay was decent and the people were fun to work with, overall its a very boring job though with a lot of waiting around.
Outstanding job
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Moorhead, MNJune 9, 2013
I was very busy at this job and enjoyed being a teller and waiting on customers all day.
Pros
Good Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STATE BANK AND TRUST. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4