State Chemical - US Employee Review

View all State Chemical - US reviews

No Salary!!!
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Na, naOctober 2, 2013
The job description tells that you will receive a salary YOU DON’T!!! During my interview I was told that I would receive a $2000 salary a month. Once hired I found that the salary wasn’t offered and had never been offered. When I started asking about the salary I was let go. My manager at the time started arguing with me telling me that he never offered a salary once I mentioned the job posting and read it to him he quickly changed his story and pulled the job offer. Be very careful and get everything in writing from this company.

Other State Chemical - US Employee Reviews

Excellent Company
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 15, 2018
Couldn't ask for a better company to work for. Fair, encouraging, supportive. Endless support and training at your own pace. Superior products. Great Culture.
Great place to work but no room for advancement.
Order Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 12, 2017
I enjoyed working there and learning new things, but management was not right. if they did not like you they would find a way to get rid of you. Turn over was extreme.....