STATE ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY Employee Reviews

Decent job and coworkers
Receiving Manager (Current Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCAugust 23, 2017
Best job I've ever had to date. Typical 8-5 job. Coworkers are all very close, really feels like a family. Paid vacation is good. Very customer driven company but sadly to the point to where it really over works the employees trying to cater to every whim the customer has.
Great Company
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVJuly 19, 2017
Everyone within State Electric as a whole was very friendly and great to work with. I actually enjoyed going into work every day because of the atmosphere of the job and I enjoyed what I was doing.
Not a good place for someone that wants to progress in their field of expertise.
Admin (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVJune 27, 2017
Great people, not so great management. Top management micromanages. Not open to new ideas. Wants to do everything the way they have always done it.
Cons
Lacks ability to move with the times. Not open to change.
Amazing place.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILJanuary 11, 2017
I loved my job there, great atmosphere, great co workers. Overall a wonderful place to work. I would love to go back, had to leave because I was offered another job.
Customer Focused
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVMay 6, 2015
Most work days start loading trucks in which I am responsible for coordinating the best routing. I would learn many things each day such as where different route connect which would help in routing drivers to maximize profit. I work with a great bunch of people that care for each other. The hardest part of my job is figuring out how to keep all customers deliveries on schedule while maximizing profit. I enjoy every part of my job except for not having the ability to have a say in who is a good fit for my team. I am responsible for a fleet of 6 delivery trucks, 2 Powered industrial Trucks, a team of 11 employees, and the logistics of 3 branch's.
Pros
Set Hours Great Corperate team
Cons
No advancement
Meh.
General Labor (Former Employee) –  HuntingtonDecember 3, 2014
It's an easy company to work for and they are very good with letting you take time off for personal things but it is becoming a lot like high school where you have cliques and it feels a lot like high school where certain people can do what they want.
Family atmosphere
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVSeptember 17, 2014
Management was very involved at every level. Co-workers were wonderful. Work was fun. The hardest part of the job was the long hours.
Pros
Family owned
Cons

Want to know more about STATE ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY?

Ask a question