Insurance Account Executive – State Farm Insurance Agency:
Join a winning Team with a successful, seasoned State Farm Agent. Our agency is comprised of motivated, positive thinking, college graduate-level professionals working in a professional environment whose common goal is to own their own State Farm Agency.
As an account executive, you will be supported with extensive training and positive coaching to become successful both personally and financially. After a minimum of 18 months of training, exceptional employees will move on to the Agent Aspirant Program where they will be groomed to ultimately own their own agency upon approval by State Farm Insurance Company. Up to $10,000 in start-up money can be earned from the agent after being appointed an Agency Intern by State Farm Insurance.
Account Executive is a career position where a college degree is required. Success in growing this agency’s business is an integral part of this position as it determines your upward mobility within the organization.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments and sell insurance products
- Work with the agency owner to establish goals and expectations for the agency
- Continuously develop a business plan outlining a timeline in order to reach your ultimate goal of becoming a State Farm Agent.
As an Insurance Account Executive, you will receive:
- Health Insurance benefits
- Salary, commission and bonuses
- Career mobility
- Paid time off
- Undergraduate Degree
- Property/Casualty License (ability to earn)
- Life/Health License (ability to earn)
- Computer Skills